Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:55 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"
When are you going to give me some straight answers?"((Sorry for calling you a stalker.))
((am not forgiving that easy))"i don't know"
((What do you want me to do to for your forgiveness?))
((can't tell you. you have to figure it out like someone had to do when that person called me a hoe one time. you should be lucky i even invited you there, what you did what just a heartless thing. ))"so now what?"
"I take you to your friend."
"ok"((am mostly likly not going to clubhouse tomorrow . i talk to you later.i have t oget off. bye. and it will take a while to forgive you. i tell jay everthing about what people call me. so yea bye))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:56 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
((can't tell you. you have to figure it out like someone had to do when that person called me a hoe one time. you should be lucky i even invited you there, what you did what just a heartless thing. ))"so now what?"
"ok"((am mostly likly not going to clubhouse tomorrow . i talk to you later.i have t oget off. bye. and it will take a while to forgive you. i tell jay everthing about what people call me. so yea bye))
*A dark portal opens. He waves her towards it.*((I didn't mean anything by it.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:24 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
*A dark portal opens. He waves her towards it.*((I didn't mean anything by it.))
((thats what they all say. but i say stop. and you didn't stop/ that really hurt my feeling. you would think you would be nice to the person who invited you there. if i didn't invite you. you would of never meet any of them.))larxene goes into the dark portal  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:10 am
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
((thats what they all say. but i say stop. and you didn't stop/ that really hurt my feeling. you would think you would be nice to the person who invited you there. if i didn't invite you. you would of never meet any of them.))larxene goes into the dark portal
*He follows behind her.*

"Welcome to the World That Never Was. Your home, I believe."((I'm serious Alicia. I was just messin' with ya. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:16 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
*He follows behind her.*

"Welcome to the World That Never Was. Your home, I believe."((I'm serious Alicia. I was just messin' with ya. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.))
((thats what the last person sayed. i don't trust easy. you called me a stalker when i depressed so the name went goes down deep. i don't names as jokes anymore. it took me 2 weeks to forgive the person who called me a hoe in front of lots of people that was before you came there you didn't know about that. i was about to leave for good but tez begged me to come back and stay.))
"yep"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:20 am
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
*He follows behind her.*

((thats what the last person sayed. i don't trust easy. you called me a stalker when i depressed so the name went goes down deep. i don't names as jokes anymore. it took me 2 weeks to forgive the person who called me a hoe in front of lots of people that was before you came there you didn't know about that. i was about to leave for good but tez begged me to come back and stay.))
"yep"
((I give up. I don't know what the hell I'm suppposed to do to get you to forgive me. I'm not even gonna try anymore.))"I believe he was headed for the castle."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:25 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
*He follows behind her.*

"yep"
((I give up. I don't know what the hell I'm suppposed to do to get you to forgive me. I'm not even gonna try anymore.))"I believe he was headed for the castle."
"i hope so"((sorry that am like this. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:27 am
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
*He follows behind her.*

"yep"
*He begins to walk towards the castle, then looks into the sky and sees the hole in the sky in the shape of a heart.*

"What is that?" He asked, pointing towards it.  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:30 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
*He follows behind her.*

"yep"
*He begins to walk towards the castle, then looks into the sky and sees the hole in the sky in the shape of a heart.*

" none of your bisuness."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:35 am
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"yep"

"Tell me or die."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:42 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"yep"

"Tell me or die."
"no" larxene runs to the castle and uses a dark portal to get inside of it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:44 am
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku

"Tell me or die."
*When Larxene appears Falcon is already in front of her.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:45 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku

"Tell me or die."
"what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:58 am
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"Tell me or die."
"what?"
* He grabs her wrists.*

"Tell me what that is."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:00 am
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"Tell me or die."
"what?"
* He grabs her wrists.*

"Tell me what that is."
"let go of me" larxene cast lighting on him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games