Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:41 pm
Slowly, the ancient elf opened his eyes, seeing the face of the elf maiden, Yousei. He gave her a funny grin and placed a shaky hand on her cheek. Slowly, he spoke to someone he had considered worthy traveling partner. "Yousei. Good to see you."

His sleepy eyes caught the others briefly before returning them back to Yousei, dread flowing his newly rebuilt body. He needed to say something to her, but the strain to speak, move, even to breath made his insides burn like volcanic lava ready to burst from its center. Limply, his hand return to his side with a small thud on the bed and closed his eyes again, begging his recovery returned quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what is the plan, Kraid? I did what I was instructed to do, and now it is your turn to make the next move. Ju-Hades obnoxious voice and goofy smile was all the trio could see for miles, ever since they had to flee the Dragonlands. He quite irritable that he couldn't kill the elf girl then and there, but he figured that the Brother-Leader had plan for when he returned bearing the news of subduing his pet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:33 pm
"Plan?" Kraid questioned quietly, turning to face the priest. "What plan would you suppose I have? Anything I would have done has gone past." He spat, shaking his head, "I'm, from this moment, breaking all ties with the Brother leader." With that he turned on a heel and began off in a direction, different to that of the others.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:06 pm
"Suit yourself, but if you don't comply, you will be nothing more than skull and bones. Feed for the dragons. You know your contract, Kraid. And what of Emille? What will happen to her if you leave now? Her heart will..." The priest left it at that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:14 pm
"I am no more than that now!" Kraid spat, whipping around. "Who aside from Miles knows that Avin is even still alive?!" He asked angrily. "What difference will it make if I disappeared?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:39 pm
What...of Emille? She admires you still, even if she doesn't know your true form. And the avian is easily distracted, trying to be the hero of anything and everything. Think!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:51 am
Sagor scratched his head as the two argued back and forth. He wasn't really sure what was going on but it was sure boring. The giant looked around as he looked for something, "Ya know, there aren't enough shadowed these days." His fist slammed into his open palm as he still looked around, "hmm..."

The scent of death and decay seemed to be rather close. Maybe a few miles away from him. He waved to the other too as he began to head off in a weird direction, "Good luck with whatever guys."

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:16 am
Yousei watched the ancient Elf fall back into a deep languor and merely sat there for several minutes, slowly losing herself in thoughts of life and death. In a span of only a couple of days, she had nearly lost two of her dearest allies to Death's merciless grip... What would she have done if Miles had indeed been lost to the tainted waters of the Life Spring..?

A slight pressure on her back shook her of these thoughts and she was immediately brought back to the small, dimly-lit bedroom. She turned back to find who was behind her and immediately noticed Marten looking back at her once more. She quickly smiled to save face and turned to face the others.

Slowly, Yousei got to her feet, lowering her voice to a near-whisper as she gave them her instructions, "You should all go ahead and get a room in town. I think I saw an inn near the Oasis. I'll stay by Camthalion until his strength returns.." She looked to her dragon outside of the window watching Camthalion sleep peacefully, a complacent expression across her face. She then looked back toward the others and added, "Karasu will send word if anything happens."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:22 am
Witium nodded and patted Camthalion's head as he left the room. He nodded to Marten and karasu in respect for their concern. As he got outside the sun shined off his armor. It's bright shine seemed to be never ending, what he wouldn't give to be back under some tree's. The elf made his way to the inn, put down some gold for an inn and made his way up the stairs towards his room. With a thud he collapsed onto the bed and feel asleep almost instantly. Finally some rest.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:55 pm
"HIYAAA!" Miles threw himself onto the sleeping elf from the speeding Nienna, grinning wildly as he flew through the air. A second thud came when he hit the ground, completely overshooting the landing and ending up face down next to his friend. "s**t" he cursed rolling onto his back. " I missed"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:40 pm
[which sleeping elf do you mean? There's two now cause witium went to bed and camthalion's unconscious]  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:34 am
kroska
[which sleeping elf do you mean? There's two now cause witium went to bed and camthalion's unconscious]
(Why you of course, It'd be rather awkward to jump inside a tent and miss, he'd hit the wall and take the whole thing down. Though humorous I doubt others would appreciate it as much as I would =D)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:35 pm
Witium sat up immediately and began unsheathing his swords under the covers. He looked over to miles and put his swords back, "That's one hell of a wake up call." He scratched his head, "So, umm, whats up? Finally here to do me in?" The elf chuckled some as smelled the covers of his rented bed, "Oooh, freshly washed."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:24 pm
Miles jumped to his feet and waved to Witium, grinning. "Yep," He said simply before darting off to the tent. He burst through the front, quickly making his way to the bed between Yousei and Marten. "Hey there buddy," Miles spoke quickly, grinning once more to Camthalion. "You're quite the pain in the a** you know. You'd think for such an old guy we wouldn't have to babysit you, you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 pm
[Faelan has gone on vacation for the week and won't be back till friday. Just lettin ppl know.]  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:04 pm
Yousei watched Witium exit the tent and slowly turned back to face Camthalion. She sluggishly backed into the nearest chair and collapsed, exhausted. It seemed as though she had only just become aware of all of the fatigue that she had accumulated over the past few days. She found herself struggling to lift her head as she kept watch over her sleeping ally. Seeing his peaceful form made the thought of resting her own eyes all too inticing. The silent dance of the candlelight on the walls was somehow hypnotic.. Perhaps, only for a moment...

WHAM! The door flew open and Yousei awoke with a jerk. She turned to see Miles and smirked, relieved. "Hey.." she said, stifling a yawn as she stretched weakly. Turning back toward Camthalion, she realized that the window above him no longer framed her guardian's glistening-white silhouette. Instead, there was nothing but the faint glow of a nearby torch against an eerie, black scene. Worry immediately began slowly creeping into Yousei's mind, but she immediately comforted herself with the thought of her dragon dozing peacefully just outside of the cabin.

Turning back to face Miles, she informed him on recent events, "Witium has just checked into the nearest inn, and we'll probably spend the night here until Camthalion regains his strength. Considering what he's been through, it might take a while for him to fully recover, but hopefully, it won't be too long.." Yousei thought of what havoc their enemies had probably already wrought on the Dragonlands and its inhabitants, and tried her best not to dwell on these thoughts. "..In the meantime, Karasu and I will be watching over him to be sure nothing happens. Maybe you should get a room, too. We haven't really gotten a chance to sleep since we came here the first time." She wished she hadn't said this, as it was a reminder of her own exhaustion, and she forced herself to sit straight in her chair.

Suddenly, she became aware of a lingering presence in the room and turned to face him, contemplating as to why he had not already left for the inn, "Did you want to keep watch with me, Marten..?"

~~~

Karasu thought quietly to herself as she flew above the scattered clouds of the midnight sky. She wasn't entirely sure what to feel. After all, the ally which she had always held a great respect for had been resurrected, yet, at the same time she was about to face a land which had brought her so much grief in the past. And, considering what they were up against, there was bound to be more.. She sensed a great deal of power emanating from that priest... It was well-masked, but she could see it... And if his powers, combined with Sagor's and Kraid's would be their most difficult challenge, yet. Nevertheless, she had faith in her power, as well as her master's.
~If only she would realize her potential~, she thought to herself as she watched the moons make their way across the desert sky.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games