Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:50 am
braveheart soldier
((sorry i haven't put my pic of xidan,this is himUser Image))
xidan tries to telecommunicate to sora"sora can you hear me,its xidan"xidan said in his mind hoping that this time it might get to sora

((That is the guy from Kaze Kami! He is spiffy! Sorry...random! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:59 am
Alchemy Puppet
"Just trust me, just becareful, I don't know the result of where you'll end up, not very well. Just be on your toes!" Naixen warned.

"Alright..."

Once Karin leaned against the wall she disappeared and appeared on an island. She prepared a spirit arrow just in case, but there was no enemy in sight. The breeze was calming and she could hear people talking a few feet away.

She began to advance towards the people and saw a familiar looking red head.

"Is that Axel? I remember seeing him in the castle a long time ago..."

Karin couldn't decide weather to make her way towards the people or hide from them and follow.  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:22 pm
(Sorry for being gone so long, I was on a trip, any way)

Riku smiled as kairi made her decision while Sora flitched, but kept a happy mask on.

"So we figured it out right," said Riku.

Axel shrugged, "I guess."

"Ok," replied Sora, "Lets get a move on!! What are you waiting for guys!!!! Come on." Sora was obviously ready and excited to go and find Sazuka.

"Cool your jets, kiddo," said Axel, then he turns to Riku and points at the already open vortex to the World that Never was, and says, "I'll leave that portal up in case you got to leave town fast. And I'm sure Xia can get you out of any rut you might get into. Good luck guys, You're gonna need it."

They said their good-byes and Riku's group left into the vortex.

"So," said Roxas, "Where do we start to look for Sazuka?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:27 pm
Xia followed Riku in the portal with a grin to what Axel said. It was true, she was known to the Organization as being able to get herself out of the most tightest situations and proved to be quite cunning and smart. "So, where we start looking?" she asked, following alongside Riku with a bit of a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Kairi saw that Sora flinched and felt bad for separating from him.

"Sora...I am sorry for choosing to go with Riku to find Namine but I am really worried about her...I hope you understand. But just think! This will give us motive to continue so we can all see each other again! Right?!"

Kairi smiled and looked at Sora.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:03 pm
seraph walked around to black and white world of the past he was weakend by his previous attack and still could not summona keyblade or use magic. he then drew a katana, he hadn't used it ever since it had worn out and he had gotten a keyblade but he looked at it again and saw a perfectly sharp, light infused blade. Now he knew that he was in fact in the past he was before the sword had worn out and lost its power  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:54 pm
(Sora group)

"The last time I saw her," said Roxas, "was when she went off to check something out after Axel took us to that deserted world filled with heartless" A sudden image of Destiny Island, all gray and dead and broken looking came beaming back into his head. It was sad.

"How did you lose track of her so easily!!" exclaimed Sora.

Roxas scratched at his head looking guilty, responding, "Well, I figured she knew what she was doing. And besides we had work to do.... I didn't mean too, it just happened."

"Well," said Axel, "the best thing we can do to find her is go back to where we last saw her and trace her steps from there."

"Yeah!!" said Sora.

But Roxas shouted, "No... I mean uh... well, she probably is long gone from that place by now."

"Che, yeah and exactly how could she get out of that place on her own?" replied Axel

"Well, uh.... " Roxas slurd but Sora interrupted, "Look lets just go there and see if we can find any clues. It couldn't hurt."

Roxas sighed, that plan did make a lot of since but he wasn't sure how sora would react when he saw his world destroyed like it was.

"So are we going there or what," stated Axel.

"yep," replied Sora.

"Ok," Axel said as he open a portal.

Sora donald and Goofy headed in first, but Roxas was hesitating. Axel waited for him at the opening. "you coming or what, shorty!" He said, which easily tore Roxas out of his comflicting thoughts. Roxas gave Axel a smug glare for the shorty comment, but a smile appeared after words and he walked in along side his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Riku group ^_^)

"Well, I'm not quite sure where to start, actually," said Riku to Xia, "We don't know what is going on with the others. They could be trapped in the dungeon, or Xemnas actually agreed to help us. I don't know. Hey, you seem to know more about the Organization members then any of us would. Would you have any ideas on what to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Xia grinned slightly as a sudden thought came to mind. "Well, I know a way we can find out where everyone is. Xemnas doesn't know that I'm kind of helping you guys as far as I know, so I can easily get the information from him for you." she said. Either that or she'd charm her way in, or both. She knew that as far as she was concerned she was still a member of the Organization and seemed to know them well.  

The Sphinxyness

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:41 am
Draxhirc did as he was told, and appeared in an area of blackness, nothing moving, nothing breathing, silence, and blackness.....

(Sorry, I've been away, I kinda forgot to come back................... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:37 pm
sudenly more heartless appeared, this time he was ready. he quickly defeated them and remembered how strong his katana was.

the ground started to shake as a door appeared in the hill. out popped sora donald and goofy. seraph had heard about when they came back in time but didnt realize that it was during this time.

"Oh s**t, i cant let them see me, it might distrupt the fabric of space/time."

seraph hid they went through one of 4 windows that appeared and he made his way through the door.

but for some reason he didnt arrive in disney castle. he arrived at the ruins of destiny island.

"Its horrible." unknown to the group, seraph's/Xacks human form had been born on this island, Xack had no memory of it but seraph knew. he sensed axel and roxas, they were near. beign a heart, he was keenly aware when being without hearts were near, suddenly as group of neo dusks appeared. he drew his katana but it was no worn and rusty again. he was starting to lose when he realized he wasnt in the past anymore, he summoned fenrir and the shining keyblade again and made a quick victory. it felt good to have the keys again.

he sensed axel and roxas again, they were getting closer  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:04 pm
(Sora group)

Sora stepped into the vortex with a grin, but it faded when he laid eyes on what world they had come to. His world, but there was no color, no life, no light.

Donald and Goofy walked through and saw the broken world.

"Gwarsh," said Goofy, "It looks all gray."

"I wonder what happened to it, "replied Donald.

"Its.. my world," Sora stated with a heavy heart.

Goofy and Donald looked up at Sora's said face. Sora's eyes looked glawsy with tears. They new what it meant. Goofy placed a sympathetic hand on Sora's shoulder. Then donlad tried his best to cheer the little teen up by saying, "Aw, Sora, you remember what the king said about the worlds Xack attacked, we can restore them if we get their hearts and light back." As Sora looked down at Donald trying not to cry, Axel and Roxas came through the vortex. But both nobodies haulted when they saw the look on Sora's face.

Roxas shrank a little, he new why Sora looked sad.
But axel was oblivious, and said, "Hey, you ok, kiddo, why the glum face?"

Roxas answered for Sora, "Because this is his world."

Axel looked around, he had only come tot he worlf once when it had light, and it didn't look anything like it was now.

"Ohooo, ouch,... sorry Sora," Axel said as he started to scratch his head, not quite sure exactly how to display his sympathetic feelings to the group.

Sora tried to shake it off, "its ... ok, Donalds right. The sooner we stop Xack, the sooner my world and any other world he has stolen from, can be normal again. Lets just look for some clues for from Sazuka."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Riku Group)

Riku gave a little smirk and replied to Xia, "So you think you can infultrated there forces for us then?"

He liked having some one from the inside helping them out for once.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:09 pm
"Yep, just watch." she said as she stepped towards the door to the castle and began to walk in slowly, looking around for anybody. It didn't seem no one was around. She motioned to Riku to follow her but carefully as she gently began to walk inside the castle.  

The Sphinxyness

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:48 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
Draxhirc did as he was told, and appeared in an area of blackness, nothing moving, nothing breathing, silence, and blackness.....

(Sorry, I've been away, I kinda forgot to come back................... sweatdrop )

((S'ok))

The dead silent darkness soon turned into snow as the darkness dropped him in snow. But now just snow. Snow from the mountains of the Land of Dragons.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:29 pm
suddenly a large twilight behemoth attacked seraph seemingly out of nowhere. this enemy was a neo-nobody formed by a heartless behemoth and the nobody, twilight thorn. it had the color of twilight thorn the shade of a behemoth but it was larger with new, combined attacks. it hit seraph by surprize and made a loud roar, this one was strong, real strong. its single strike caused seraph to go flying back, landing in the still water. he then heard donald to his right, they were very close. seraph summoned his keyblades and then engaged the beast.

**mean while**

Xack grew very bored. there was no challenge he though to himself "Maybe its time to find that group with my other again, that was fun" he summoned laexus, marluxia, siax and his shadow keyblade to the dakness with him then they left through a protal of black to search for the heroes.  

[PC] Chaos

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Kazen jogged up behind Riku. "Hey, wait for me!" he protested. He thought a moment. "Hey, don't they know who you are, Riku?" he asked. "Shouldn't you disguise yourself or something?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games