Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:54 am
korioki made a inraged face scream dont ignore me you sayd it your self smash it into pieces!!! and so i did its gravel now stare so he sat down and started to jugle lightning bolts  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:39 am
Daisuke sat back down on the desk and looked at Koriko and then back at Kashensu.

"Oh hey, sensei. Sorry for getting that exam in late. do you know presiley when the next one will be held?"

Turning back to Koriko, "What are your elements? I might consider helping you, if your not so ignorant..."  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 am
Zann decided to let Korioki's hot headed comment pass, and forced himself to calm down,
"Fine then...if your elements are Wind or Fire, then I can teach you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:58 am
Daisuke crossed his arms and said the same, except for fire.  

D a i j b

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:17 pm
he he he im not so maniverable as i am speedy *dashes to the desk behind them* u see i got nothing on wind but im good with lightning and grate with fire  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:11 pm
"Well, I can't help ya there, sorry," his eyes still closed, "but Kashensu-sensei can help out with your Raiton training."  

D a i j b

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:48 pm
its ok wink il find a sensai some eventualy smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Zann rolled his eyes when Korioki tried to show that he was fast. He debated on whether to show his Seki-Reigan or not, but decided against it.
"So, how many fire jutsus do you know now?"  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 pm
Daisuke twichted when he sensed Zann's annoyance grow. His eyes picked up to Koriko and waited for the debait to continue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:32 pm
((I told Dc Impulse to join and he did so thats 1. And invite
Broly-the-2nd
Okay thats two
how many lines? Because I'll give you 10 posts easy with that kind of detail. ))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 pm
((Forget it. I'll just rp.))
Ariana walked down the path leading to the door of the Lightning Country's, Cloud village, academy. She opened the door and slowly walked in anticipating she'd see a lot of children. She felt so embarrassed being she was 17 and an academy student. Hopefully the toddlers didn't give her a hard time for she had a very low tolerance level and was willing to thrash a 5 year old. She walked inside and politely bowed to the instructor who'd be guiding them. She never had entered the academy during her whole 17 years of living until now and she'd never been around so many younger children at once. It felt rather uncomfortable but she figured if she paid close attention and got it out of the way quickly it'd be all the faster for her to get out of this place. Ariana took a seat after bowing in a desk next to a child who seemed very quiet. Very confident the child wouldn't make a peep she sighed a sigh of relief and listened carefully as the instructor spoke. He introduced himself and began to give directions. Ariana smiled slightly wanting to laugh being he was playing the friendly adult act to match the environment but when Ariana looked at him she kept having thoughts of how his true personality was. She knew he probably went home after work and read playboy, curse about how his job and salary sucked, then him and his wife made out. She then realized she was straying away from the lesson and caught herself just in time to hear him say 'Well let's begin on our first ninjutsu shall we?' Ariana slightly nodded once to show she was still there. She could hear some of the kids talking while the teacher was and laughing. It disturbed her quite a bit but she ignored it though it grew more and more annoying by the second. By the time the instructor had finished his explanation and had given them instructions she rose from her desk as did everyone around her expect for the very few who engaged in idle conversations that had no meaning. Ariana sighed speaking under her breath softly and lightly making sure only she would hear herself.
"To think I was this stupid."
Shortly after saying so she looked heard her instructor give directions to get them started until he had to stop to interrupt the children still disrupting the class. They finally quiet down and stood up allowing the instructor to continue. Ariana gave a faint, short, and quiet 'tsk' of laughter that she didn't expect to be acknowledged by anyone but herself and that it remained. With the kids quiet Ariana was able to listen as well as she wanted to. The instructor finished his rather long and lengthy description which Ariana figured he did since children didn't catch on so well and commonly needed things to be repeated and explained in further detail. Once done explaining he let those who thought they had an idea begin the first phase of the jutsu and those who didn't understand so well were free to ask questions. Ariana walked off into a less crowded area and everyone else did the same. She sat down and began to work on focusing her chakra up her spine. She sat there for a good 10 minutes feeling the energy. She wasn't used to it and was trying to get the feel for using chakra. She was used to meditation so this made it quite easy to get into the mind set of. After feeling she had a grasp she began to try and focus chakra to other parts of her rather than just up her spine. The chakra began to branch out from the spine across the back and into her shoulders and hips. She then focused the chakra from her shoulders down her arms. her arms felt a slight tingle as if a pressure point was slightly tapped with enough pressure applied to make the arm feel as if it were falling a sleep and sweating. Ariana knew if she were to want to create a kage bunshin one day she'd have to at least understand this technique and to do that she'd have to understand her body in order to replicate it. Ariana began transferring chakra from her hips to her legs and feet. Ariana kept her mind quite clear only thinking of what she was doing until it became 3rd nature. Ariana tried removing chakra from one part of the body back to another and found it challenging to undo this flow. She could easily discontinue the flow but it wasn't what she was aiming for. This first step of the bunshin no jutsu was complete but she wanted to further this step before anything else and made it her priority. Ariana opened her eyes not realizing she had close them to make the exercise easier and stood up. If one was at too much of an ease things would never get done she so often believed in most situations. Ariana focused chakra as she did before and as the chakra branched out she paused cutting the flow from further extension. Getting th feel for new points in the body so she'd know how it'd feel when she felt the chakra receding. This point would be felt if she was doing it right and itd be her indicator. Ariana continued to rail out chakra as it got towards th chakra holes and seeped out from her body it became visible. She didn't notice but all her focus allowed her to mold chakra which was a necessity to perform the bunshn no jutsu. As she focused she slowly released the forcing pressure that thrusted chakra throughout her body and slowly began to suck it inwards. The recession was quite slow and lengthy but was occurring. Ariana didn't feel a change which pushed her to try harder until she felt more of a noticeable change. Her indication mark was hit and she got that feeling of when she first paused taking another pause and slowly opening her eyes. She could see the chakra she had molded and grew excited only smiling. She discontinued her train of thought on the current situation and the chakra slowly faded.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:00 am
((Erm, there's a slight problem...who's your instructor, and what are you doing in your post? Sorry I was confused...))

Zann turned to the newcomer, eager to get away from Korioki. This new student seems more intelligent, at least to give 2nd thoughts about her actions.
"May I ask your name?" He tried to sound polite for a good 1st impression, as most students take that as their image of the village.  

iZann

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 am
he he.. *again starts to jugle lightning bolts* i know every fire jutsu that i am allowed... genin lvl and under
*thinks*: maybe i shuld just be my self .. my old boaring self.. I CANT IM SO EXSITED COUSE I MIGHT FINALY GET A SENSAI !!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:36 am
((O_O Thats a long RP!!))

Daisuke discontinued his leaning on the desk, unfolded his arms and walked over to the newcomer, "Hey my name is Daisuke Hyouton. I don't know if I should bow low or just nod my head. You are older than me, yet I am a higher rank than you. sweatdrop Whatever, I'm please to meet you."

He walked back over to his desk and continued to lean on the desk again.

"'Ey, what about your lightning jutsu? You never said anything about those."  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:06 am
((@Zann Juskarath:
Well since the first post just tells you what jutsu and how many post. Some one has to have told me how to do the jutsu. The post was just about molding chakra. [My first post to learning the jutsu.]

@Daisuke Hyouton:
I wish it was though half of it is commonly 1 post in my other guild, but lately I've been trying not to be lazy. Not doing so well at it since I went to sleep as an excuse.

P.S. If I post short it's most likely something for someone to read or......I was lazy but if im replying to something I'll make it short.))

Ariana noticed two children approaching her and in her mind she sighed feeling they were going to bag on her being an academy student. Caught by surprise at how polite they were she figured she could adjust her view of this place. Ariana smiled slightly towards them and bowed to Daisuke then Zann.
"My name is Ariana Shuketsu-Suru. As for bowing it's a respect thing for everyone not just elders or higher ups, but I don't like being bowed to so please don't."
Ariana ended her sentence with a bit of laughter.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games