Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Kit smiled upon seeing sengutsu. "I doidn't say that. And Teddy, in the life of a shinobi no body can be yuor family it is you or them." He leaned on his wall agin awaiting his response.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 pm

"ok i get it ... i never will trust you kit ever again" walks to the doopr

teddy_byakuga

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

"you will return with me to the leaf where the Hokage will decide your fate." Sengetsu glared at the genin."you shall take full responsibility for your crimes."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:47 pm

kit's smile faded. "Well i am sorry but you cannot actually think i wouldn't turn you in. You made an act of criminality and i won't stand for it." He looked at Sengutsu. "So taking him back to leaf?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:49 pm

"as an anbu i can't allow him to escape if he does as a jounin my duty will become to end this once and for all." Sengetsu's eyes shifted back to byakuga."come with me."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 pm

looks at them ill meet you at konoha"

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Kit watched them talk. "Man kinda weird, you an anbu huh. I ccan still take you." Kit said smiling
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

looks at kit and smirks "ill see you soon "

teddy_byakuga

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Sengetsu returned to his normal self."well, we'll see." he laughed then turned to Byakuga."please come with me back to konoha."Sengetsu vanished.

((if you're coming post at the gates if not...))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:53 pm

walks out half way "bye"and then vanishes

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Kit gave a little wave to them voth as they walked out of his room. He was alone agin and looking out his window. "only one more day." He said
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:06 pm

*brile appeared in a wisp of lightning in the hallway leading to kits's room but even though the door was open before he reach the opening he stop and asked* "can i come in?" *brile asked as he glimpsed the same girl sitting outside from the corner of his eye*

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Kit looked to the door and smiled. "Of course you can, How can i help you on this fine breezy day." As he said this a slight breeze came through the room and circulated before leaving.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Melody stayed outside and when she over heard about the war it mad her very nevous. She saw the same person as yesterday come but she didn't say hi she was to worried about what she over heared between the others and kit.

xDPGx joe xmobx

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:12 pm

"someone seems to be in a good mood today" *brile said as he entered and unstrapped his scythe and leaned it on the wall beside the seat that he sat in.* "i'm just paying a visit." *brile said looking at the peice of the bed that had been broken and used as a walking stick.* "it wasn't the smartest thing to come to the gates" *brile said witha smile as he knew that he would have done the same thing*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games