Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chokedtolife

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:02 am
1.i was referred by krvlake. i'm new to gaia! i wovld love to make some friends! if i win i wovld like to finnish my dream avi then help others finnish their qvests!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 am
Heys, I'm taffy .. And It's nice to meet y'all .. biggrin  

Rojo-G

Dani the Ordinary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:56 am
Hey, I'm Angel. 15 years old, live in Tennessee. If I got the million, I'd probably die from shock. After that, I dunno what I'd do... I'd probably just sit and stare at it, cause I ain't never seen that much gold in my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 am
REALITY YOU SAY?

well i suck at introductions but......

i'm mr.setto, or Sam if you prefer.
i'm 16.
I live in England.
i'm a graffiti writer.
i make comics.
i write songs/short stories.
ummmm....
that's about it really.

i want to win some gold so that i can get some subforums for my new guild, and make it better.

so yeah....
xd

NAH. REALITY AINT FOR ME.

mr.setto

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:13 am
Hello, everyone! Little introduction. You can go ahead and call me Divash. I don't give out my name, age, or location online, but if someone says Divash, I turn to see who's talking to me. That actually works with any online handle I've ever used; even my RLSO (that's Real Life Significant Other) refers to me as my character names sometimes.

I'm an occasional tabletop roleplayer, and for years I also did LARP (live-action roleplay) as well as online realtime roleplay. I love autumn and spring over winter and summer, because I like the transitional seasons rather than the ones that seem to go on forever without any real variation in temperature or weather patterns. I have two little girls whom I adore, a black one with a few little white hairs in her ears and on her under-arms, and a tawny orange one with white stripes, chest, and paws. I'm a practicing Orthodox Jew. I love having people over for dinner, because I love to cook -- there's nothing cooler than having a guest come over, inhale, close their eyes, and sigh happily because they know they'll get to eat what they're smelling from the kitchen. I live far away from my family, but my RLSO has a cousin and his wife who live just three blocks away from us. We're saving up to buy a house so we can stop renting a tiny apartment. I'm going on a Caribbean cruise this summer, which did eat into our savings a bit, but it's an early anniversary present. I've recently lose forty pounds, and would love to get down another ten so that I feel all svelte and cute on the cruise.

I got to this guild by way of Enasni's post, which I found last week. That is, I think the name was Enasni. I can't find the post now, and I may be misspelling the name, but I hope not.

If I should win anything here, I'll probably donate ten percent of it back to this guild and another ten percent to the other giveaway guild in which I participate. Then I'll hoard it all, like a dragon sitting atop her treasure, and keep it forever and never spend any, never give it away, never... Okay, okay. It'll probably burn a hole in my pocket, and I'll fritter it away buying all those old donation items that I wanted but couldn't afford the first time around. Well, you asked! wink

Anyway, it's nice to be here. Feel free to ask me stuff if any of this sounded interesting to you, but I repeat, I do not give my name, age, or location to people I've never met in person, so asking is fine, but you won't get an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:19 am
Hey im VAN yes van but not as the car my name is just too long to be written well . . . not really but im lazy XD well i love xhinxhiillas and all sorts of animals i would love to be at the anime expo DX but sadly li live in germany razz  

`P I L O T

Slanzer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:28 am
Hi hi! My name's Slanzer. I'm 22 and have no job or girlfriend as I write this. sad

I'm a student at Concordia University Majoring in Creative Writing so that I can be a novelist in the whole Vampire/Gothic scene (think Anita Blake novels).

I've been a member of Gaia since July '04 but only casually, not economically. As a result, I'm still questing for a Nitemare Scarf. Got my Ninja HB and Demon Horns, though. smile

I'd like to win a big pot so I can finally get the scarf, as the user-run bank systems are being shut down. Hopefully this means Gaia is coming out with a similar version of bank, but I doubt it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:49 am
User ImageSaving for a Yellow Parisian Fan...

I'm POOZ!

21 y/o. Fine Art student

I love the idea of this, Ive seen all the banners and stuff everywhere. (Im going right after I post to put one on mine AND in my profile!

Who couldnt use 1,000,000 ?????

<3

...any donations of extra tickets is very much loved!

pandaPOOZ

mutant-zebra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:55 am
um hi im lloydy im 15 and i live
in scarbough in england. i
like lots of music and playing
my guitar. i read lots of manga
and like anime too and um i quite
like looking at drawings and graffiti
and stff coz it looks cool (even though
i can't draw to save my life xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:06 pm
Hello Everyone =]
I`m MaliciousNocturne
But My Real Name Is Dessire (Call Me Dessi)
I`m 18 Years Old And I`m From Puerto Rico cool
I Like To Read, Write And Draw
My Drawing Skills Aren`t Great But I Can Defend Myself XD
I`m A Simple Person Who Likes To Keep To Herself
I Like Playing Video Games And Just Listening To Music o.o
Nothing Weird About Me XP
And Seeing As They Asked So Nicely <3
If I Get To Be Chosen A Winner, I`ll Use My Money To Finish Up Some Quests And Help A Friend Of Mine Out <3333

DessHavok

Lonely Trash

15,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Ruksul Darksbane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:01 pm
Hi!

I'm Nadiel...
I'm 21 years old, and live in Washington state.
I like to draw (i'm drawing my avvie in photoshop right now) and listen to music (Shpongle ftw)

I first came to gaia in early 2004, but didnt stick around long because it was my senior year in highschool (I should have stayed v_v)

If I win the million, I'm going to finish up my dream avatar quest (All I need is a G9 laptop) and then.. I'll donate to friends to help them finish up their dream avvie quests.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:07 pm
I have many names. I am Lord Melvin, Ian, Nebuchadnezzar, Nebby, Melvin, Yon, and others. I am a lonely, forlorn, depressing person who has few (if any) friends. I often do things alone. I am 15 years old. (If your crying by now, that's normal). I enjoy fighting and RTS games. Did I mention I have no self esteem? Anyway, I try to keep on the edge of crowds(I'm an accomplished Ninja ninja ), and I keep active in many rpgs. If you think I'm whining for sympathy, your painfully WRONG. I'm simply stating who I am.  

Lord Melvin

ShotDevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 pm

Name-Cameron Sjostedt
Age-13
Height- 5'9"
Weight-150lb
Fav. Color-Green
Eye Color-Blue
Hair Color-Brown
More info:
My favorite sport is football, I like to swim, I also have a xbox360 and have xbox live, I'm preaty smart for a 7th grader soon to 8th, but I'm not the best speller in the world so don't get mad if I spell somthing wrong, I live in MN.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Hey im matt and im 15 and i love rock  

XDarkz_AngelX

XAngelOfDeathzX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:41 pm
Hey im Corky^^ and im 14^^ I love rock!!!!!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games