Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Outlaw_elf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:32 pm

I get a new comp Friday WOOT!! it be nice $940 nice hehe pci and everything... will beable to play half-life 2 on ultra high graphics HAHAHAHAHA!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:34 pm

Cevian
I have Advent Children...

Sweet.

I have Advent Rising. It's way cool. blaugh 3nodding
Advent Rising: As I probably said before...
It has lags and glitches. And it's short. But who cares.
It has a completely new idea and setup from other shooter games.

And is has an orchestra. An orchestra. When you're blasting enemies with Godly powers and guns, instead of rock or rave or rap behind your back, you've got a whole freaking orchestra. Talk about overdoing it. But I love it. blaugh mrgreen
Check out its music at adventtrilogy.com, go to downloads, and go to music. Koroem is awesome. [/advertisement]

Anyway, in the GCD, Sasha got me all screwed over. I made a topic about one of the 'new' clothing sets in Sasha's shop...
and they turn out to be from last times update. Darn you Sasha! scream

Icarus7

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:35 pm

Grafics so good...

Cloud kills Bahumet ZERO in one hit...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:37 pm

i have one thing to say to that... HAXXORZ!!!

yesh, but if you want the a-time most uber fight of doominess then you gotta check out Monty Python's "Quest for the Holy Grail"... that god damned rabbit!!

Inaluke

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:40 pm

HOUSE PARTY AT INA'S!!!

3 Barton 001389
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:41 pm

Advent Children dissapointed me greatly.

IT was like all they did was make some really kewl fight scenes and then from there they just strung them together with some stupid plot and called it a movie.

Sure graphics were good.

But story... sucked... a**.

the game was better.

KuraiGekkou

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:42 pm

God bless this thine Holy Handgrenade, so I can blow mine enemies to tiny pieces.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:42 pm

I agree with Kurai

Outlaw_elf

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:48 pm

and i agree with Cevian... now...
*pulls out holy hand grenade*

EVERYONE is going to my house... and there going to it now, and we are going to party ike the eastern europieans did when the berlin wall fell...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:54 pm

disregard that last order,. i have to go, and if anyone sees Darkdog, tell her i need to rp with her, and dont tel me to pm her mysef cuz i have to go NOW

Inaluke

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:55 pm

Count to three. Not two, unless preciding three, and not four, or then you will be no more.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:56 pm

::has no clue what anyone is saying::

Ai`
Crew

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:44 pm

Hehe, by the way, it's Steve and I'll be the further conductor handling the persona of Quebaclamoirdty so the 'one-seeded twins' doesn't need to add the application of 'physically exploiting' each other's outer body sections. Yeah, I posted the History, sweatdrop I tried to make it long-lenghted for the reason of not-searching everytime for the profile (Ah well, maybe today I'll make its first, actual Rp post. If not, surely on a 'random' or unknown time tomorow.) Kevin didn't actually 'do' in any term though 'performing' is withdrawn. scream He is instantly transforming, becoming... 'good'... rofl Haha! (Seriously don't ever mention that.) Haha!

Question: Kurai, can you actually 'eliminate' someone in Ria? I have been occasionally trying to solve that case on my own, but I continuously fail.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:01 pm

O_o;;

Define Eliminate.

KuraiGekkou

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:04 pm

Kurai, you posted in Bargin Art shop and I replyed long time ago, and just incase you didn't catch it, the banners cost nothing, not yet at lest^^
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games