Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 pm

psht.
        Do you not believe me about being 42?
        - 3-

kyahaha.
        ;DD

mm.
        I don't know whether I'll participate.
        Depends if we have a price range or something or not.
        'cause I'm hardly ever on Gaia, anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:47 am
I'm broke both within and outside gaia.  

cold_blooded_chick

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 am
@ CBC: I never had any money to spend outside gaia to start with ninja
Not that i need any. I hardly ever go shopping. Especially not clothes shopping. Just the sight of clothes on a rack makes me tired/dizzy...

@ Niphy: Erm... if we are going to have Secret Santa, i am very sorry to the person i get, because i suck at choosing presents... Oh!!! Also, due to the fact that i spent all my gold on this Autumn Glory thing, i only have 2000g left~ ^.^ You know how bad I am at saving money...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm
-short visit againn-

Halloh! How have you all been? 8D

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:58 pm

lol. then whoever toshi gets is lucky?
8D;;

If niphy organizes, we should all pitch in and get her something.
<__<>__>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:51 pm
*sigh* I don't have a great budget either - that and I spend so little time on Gaia I always get awful presents...  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm
` T a p i o c a `
-short visit againn-

Hi Saph. You missed hearing us say happy birthday to you! blaugh

About Secret Santa: I have to admit I earn much more money outside of gaia than inside. My gold's still recovering from buying my last MC, plus I suck at buying stuff period. So whoever gets me as their secret santa might be short changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:03 am
Wow, its already been a year!!! Time is flying by. I suppose you can put me in for the S.S., I'll try and get something alright, though i'm not completely certain what I can come up with xd  

berryscary1

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 am
Minielf
` T a p i o c a `
-short visit againn-

Hi Saph. You missed hearing us say happy birthday to you! blaugh

About Secret Santa: I have to admit I earn much more money outside of gaia than inside. My gold's still recovering from buying my last MC, plus I suck at buying stuff period. So whoever gets me as their secret santa might be short changed.

Ah realleh? o-o

-backtracksss-

Omo thank you people! *^///^*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 pm
Taking care of one dog was hard enough. Now I have to take care of three. burning_eyes  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Elfy got more dogs?
o Ao

What are they called now?
Wiim, Toki and Babi?
ahaha.
-laughs at own lame joke-

um um, what does it mean when one says : 吃你的豆腐.
It is a dirty slang or something?
o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:13 am
xd

I'd like to eat YOUR tofu!

It means you took advantage of someone, like a boob/a** grab or something.  

cold_blooded_chick

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:25 am
@ Elfy: You have three dogs?! I hope your house is big xD
You have to have a lot of free time to look after dogs... which i don't have, unfortunately. >.<
The biggest pet i've ever had is a budgie, which i hardly remember because i was like, 4 at that time. All i remember is that it was super-clever and kept on escaping from its cage because it undid every lock we put on it... We tried wire (despite the fact that we wound it round and round and tied it weirdly, we still found the budgie flapping over our heads in the morning), padlocks (dunno how it undid this one, but i remember the padlock ended up on the floor and we couldn't get the budgie off the top of the cupboard), string (not a sensible idea, because it just cut through it), everything...
Oh, and i remember we had three HUGE tanks of fish.

@ CBC: Nice... where do people get these weird slangs from anyway...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 pm

i suddenly wish i could read chinese.
        > A>;;

we used to have a dog,
        but my little brother was always scared of it.
        so we had to give it away so he could go into the backyard again.
        x:

Princess Rhode
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm
Liani Vine
@ Elfy: You have three dogs?! I hope your house is big xD
You have to have a lot of free time to look after dogs... which i don't have, unfortunately. >.<
The biggest pet i've ever had is a budgie, which i hardly remember because i was like, 4 at that time. All i remember is that it was super-clever and kept on escaping from its cage because it undid every lock we put on it... We tried wire (despite the fact that we wound it round and round and tied it weirdly, we still found the budgie flapping over our heads in the morning), padlocks (dunno how it undid this one, but i remember the padlock ended up on the floor and we couldn't get the budgie off the top of the cupboard), string (not a sensible idea, because it just cut through it), everything...
Oh, and i remember we had three HUGE tanks of fish.

@ CBC: Nice... where do people get these weird slangs from anyway...

Our house is big alright, but three dogs is still too much to handle. The other two dogs belonged to my relatives and they sort of sent them to me to look after them. I can't imagine keeping them long term; I already spend 15 dollars a week on food for my first dog. And as you mentioned, I don't neccessarily have the time to pay attention to all three of them every day.

That budgie of yours must have been super smart if it could overcome every single locking device you devised...or maybe your efforts just weren't good enough. blaugh

@Tosh: Lol it'd be funny if they were called that.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games