Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7013 7014 7015 7016 7017 7018 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:15 pm

bleu_flame
sirius825
bleu_flame
Anybody know of some good pranks to pull on a boring 6 hour bus drive with 60 people?

I'll have a DS with me also. ;D

Will people be using Pictochat?

There might be. I should make a screenname ***** and draw memes and explict images.
xD

go4it
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

bleu_flame
sirius825
bleu_flame
Anybody know of some good pranks to pull on a boring 6 hour bus drive with 60 people?

Will people be using Pictochat?

There might be. I should make a screenname ***** and draw memes and explict images.

Then right before you leave/quit/get off the bus...
"I didn't mean to :/"

TooHyphy

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:25 pm

http://www.zug.com/pranks/walmart/

THIS IS EPIC!!!! READ EVERYTHING AND ALL PAGES!!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

bleu_flame

Build up some gas, hold in a huge fart, then bring a megaphone. The rest is basic math. xd

QuestionableMeatProducts

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Yamato1
bleu_flame

Build up some gas, hold in a huge fart, then bring a megaphone. The rest is basic math. xd

He'd better remember to eat what Wario eats first! If he's gonna make a homemade Wario Waft for the first time, he has to do it right! rofl
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Yamato1
bleu_flame

I'm making loud hand farts on our way back. (3 hours to and 3 hours back)

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:37 pm

THAT WAS EPIC.
I gotta show that to my friend...
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:48 pm

bleu_flame
So, I'm at the supermarket and I'm waiting in line to pay for my s**t. Many TV dinners (The diet kind, hopefully fattie won't eat 'em), some Rice Cakes, Ramen, etc, when this (get this) FAT a** in front of me starts to complain that the item he wants that is on sale ISN'T in stock.

I sit there and contemplate what I should say, assuming I'd be there longer than I'd want to be; Granted, the item was a BOGO Chips Sale. Go figure.

So finally, as he's in the middle of harassing this excellent Cashier, I open my mouth.

"Hey, fatass, can we shut the hell up and move on? Ok? They're chips, dumb ********. Buy them another time. What the hell's your problem?"

"You wanna know?!" he said to me without turning around.

s**t, this guy was bigger than me. So he turns around and stares at me. I swear I almost shat my pants.

So he finally says

"I had reese's for breakfast!"

"s**t, you had candy for breakfast?!"

"Not candy, Reese's Puff Cereal!"

So he pours me a bowl and I shove the spoon in my mouth. Then a completely orgasmic wave of peanut butter and chocolately taste bombards my taste buds.

Reese's Puff Cereal;

It's reese's, FOR BREAKFAST!
THAT WAS AWSOME id love nothing more than getting together with one of my friends and actually doing that in my local supermarket xd

teh_n00b_huntr

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:55 pm

TtheHero
Yamato1
bleu_flame

He'd better remember to eat what Wario eats first! If he's gonna make a homemade Wario Waft for the first time, he has to do it right! rofl

man, I wish I could be in an art-y mood... Your sketch is sitting on the table half-finished... but I can't seem to be able to finish it. :/
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Yamato1
TtheHero
Yamato1
bleu_flame

man, I wish I could be in an art-y mood... Your sketch is sitting on the table half-finished... but I can't seem to be able to finish it. :/

I see. Well we all seem to feel that way at times. I still feel like getting back to my latest fanfic, but I just don't feel it... all I can do for now is proofread and assign newer colors to characters in my previous episodes.

But Bowser Chan an I were wondering... would you be able to one with both of us in it afterward? You don't have to do it anytime soon, we were just wondering....

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:02 pm

TtheHero
Yamato1
TtheHero
Yamato1
bleu_flame

I see. Well we all seem to feel that way at times. I still feel like getting back to my latest fanfic, but I just don't feel it... all I can do for now is proofread and assign newer colors to characters in my previous episodes.

But Bowser Chan an I were wondering... would you be able to one with both of us in it afterward? You don't have to do it anytime soon, we were just wondering....

What about me? gonk I needs avy art to survive!
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm

bleu_flame
http://www.zug.com/pranks/walmart/

THIS IS EPIC!!!! READ EVERYTHING AND ALL PAGES!!!!
eek oh my god... ive just died.... seriously i can imagine it, i worked at target during the black friday rush(which wouldn't even compare to walmart) and i can picture the looks on all those customers faces rofl this is EPIC WIN covered in AWSOMESAUCE topped with LOLersprinkles rofl

teh_n00b_huntr

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Regulustheheroic
TtheHero
Yamato1
TtheHero
Yamato1
bleu_flame

T: Sure, I can do it, but after I do Regulus.

Regulus: Argh, I swear you're next after T.

I should start a topic in the Gallery after I do T's. Just so I have enough "examples" for the front page. xd
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Yamato1
Regulustheheroic
TtheHero
Yamato1
TtheHero

T: Sure, I can do it, but after I do Regulus.

Regulus: Argh, I swear you're next after T.

I should start a topic in the Gallery after I do T's. Just so I have enough "examples" for the front page. xd

I can't wait!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Everyone to my house like seriously!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7013 7014 7015 7016 7017 7018 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games