Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 pm
*clings to angela a bit.* your avis are always so matching and fashionable in opinion....but I don't know why...TEach me master, teach me the way of beign fashionable....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:42 pm
Awkward moment is awkward. rolleyes  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 pm
@Bio: Go to Shocktilyoudrop.com to see the Nightmare on Elm Street remake trailer. It looks incredible. It looks like the same stuff, to tell the truth. But what self-respecting Nightmare on Elm Street fan wouldn't want that?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:06 pm
"September 28th. Daylight. The monsters have overtaken the city. Somehow, I'm still alive..."

Here's to the worst week or so in Raccoon City's history! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Jackie Earle Haley. That's a win.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 pm
The Labyrinthian
@Bio: Go to Shocktilyoudrop.com to see the Nightmare on Elm Street remake trailer. It looks incredible. It looks like the same stuff, to tell the truth. But what self-respecting Nightmare on Elm Street fan {i]wouldn't want that?
I saw the trailer a while ago. I actually like the new, blazing Freddy. So I wouldn't say it's exactly the same.

But if it WAS the same, then it would have to be Englund.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 pm
The Labyrinthian
And plus, it matters to me. A lot. Even if it seems trivial to others.

Well obviously it matters to you guys. I didn't say that it was a trivial matter to YOU. I was just going out of my way to warn that if you guys tried to argue it with me, you'd be wasting your time. Not as an insult, but that its something I don't care to argue, but I felt like at least contributing my two cents in the matter.

If you guys want to debate for the next ten pages on the exact same thing I could care less lol. Don't take it so personally XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 pm
SaintChaos
The Labyrinthian

Well obviously it matters to you guys. I didn't say that it was a trivial matter to YOU. I was just going out of my way to warn that if you guys tried to argue it with me, you'd be wasting your time. Not as an insult, but that its something I don't care to argue, but I felt like at least contributing my two cents in the matter.

If you guys want to debate for the next ten pages on the exact same thing I could care less lol. Don't take it so personally XD
Arguing and debating are two comletely different things. Arguments are angry and lead to fights. Debates are fun and make people think.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 am
Biohazard EXTREME
SaintChaos
The Labyrinthian

Arguing and debating are two comletely different things. Arguments are angry and lead to fights. Debates are fun and make people think.

um....i already know that? i know i said argument at first and debate later, but i really just meant to say debate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:34 am
I'm just saying. Nobody wants to argue. But debating isn't a bad thing, so you can feel free to join in any time.

EDIT:

Okay, just for the hell of it, I did a tally of all my games.... I have 144 games... Including the downloadables, and not including my second copies of Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3. Too much?  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:38 am
Alkaizer87
*clings to angela a bit.* your avis are always so matching and fashionable in opinion....but I don't know why...TEach me master, teach me the way of beign fashionable....

It's not hard at all. Wear what you like, just make sure it's coordinated. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm just saying. Nobody wants to argue. But debating isn't a bad thing, so you can feel free to join in any time.

EDIT:

Okay, just for the hell of it, I did a tally of all my games.... I have 144 games... Including the downloadables, and not including my second copies of Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3. Too much?

I'll have to tally up mine, but I say it's not too much. In fact, I can safely assume that I have either just around that many, or more. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME

EDIT:

Sell 'em and make a small fortune lol. I have around 50 total.

No, Haley as Kruger is definitley a new, awesome dealio, but the imagery (Like the claws scraping on steel, creepy girls, and the floating chick) is all the same old stuff. I'm not necessarily saying that's a bad thing though...as long as I keep getting my Kruger fix, all is well.

Now excuse me, I'm going back to having sexy time with Uncharted.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm
So I just got back from school and remembered that Left 4 Dead just got an expansion today! Crash Course, it's a DLC scenario that takes place in-between the No Mercy and Death Toll campaigns, after the helicopter crashes and forces the survivors to escape by other means.

I just played through it, and even though it's only two chapters, it still took about half an hour to get through. It's a lot less linear than the rest of the chapters, which is cool. The actors of the four survivors also came back and recorded more vocal work for the game. Recommended for any L4D owner/fan!

If you have it on the PC, it's free. Otherwise, for the 360 it's 560 Microsoft Points.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

EDIT:

pffft a s**t load of games is always a great thing. you get bored with one, then you play another one.and as long as you play your cards right then the games you get sick of, they're always great to play a year or so later after sitting in the game box. well at least for me. im very very picky on the games i buy and even if i dont play all the games i have insanely all the time, they're always great to go back to later. :3  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games