Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 am
4026. Would you rather go to an excorcism or a step aerobics class?
Step aerobics class

4027. Do you believe in spells and curses?
Not really.

4028. What tv show does your family watch together?
Almost of the shows we watch. Well... except for Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Glee Project. I watch those three on my own time.

4029. What's on your calendar this year?
It's a guy trying to get his cat out of a tree. The cat has clinged onto his head, and the ladder is starting to fall away from the tree. The man is clinging for his dear life holding onto a very small branch, with his feet barely holding onto the ladder. It's a picture by Gary Patterson.

4030. Is anything ruining your life? What?
Nope.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 am
4031. How was life meant to be lived?
I don't think there's a specific way to be living one's life.

4032. What is your usual breakfast?
Cereal.

4033. If you had kids, would you worry about what they did online?
A little bit.

4034. Will you be maxin and relaxin this weekend? If not, what are your weekened plans?
I'll probably be at my grandparents reading while my parents continue working on the kitchen remodel.

4035. Who has the most interesting story to tell: someone who used to fly to asia as a drug trader, the ceo of Nike, a nyc homeless person, a preacher's wife?
I'll go with the NYC Homeless person. They probably see some pretty interesting things on the streets were they reside.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 am
4036. What do you have a bad feeling about?
Nothing at this time.

4037. Do you have a lot to say?
Not usually.

4038. If a smallpox vaccine was offered to you, would you take it?
I don't usually do any vaccine things, unless it's absolutely required of me to do it.

4039. Would you ever work at a kissing booth? how about a dunking booth?
Kissing booth, maybe. Dunking, probably not since I don't really know how to swim; unless I was the person handing the ball to the dunkers and describing the rules, then I would do it.

4040. There is a woman who paints by stripping naked, rolling around in paint and then pressing her body against the canvas. What do you think of her art?
It's a unique style, that's for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am
4041. Have you ever bought something you saw on TV?
Actually, yes, I have... but not by calling the number on the TV or anything like that. No. I saw an advertisement for the Sailor Moon dolls, and later found them being sold at Toys R' Us. I have the Sailor Moon doll. biggrin

4042. Name a relative: Grandma
that relative dies unexpectedly. On the same day 9/11 happens. You can either bring back your relative or bring back 1/2 the people who dies on 9/11. What do you do?
Ugh... I hate these hypothetical situation questions. I'll go with the 1/2 of the people who had died in 9/11. While I love my Grandma, she probably doesn't have much time left of her life left.

4043. Have you gone mental?
Nope.

4044. What do you think of jews for jesus?
No opinion.

4045. Has anyone ever tried to 'save' you?
Like religiously? No.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am
4046. Quick! picture santa clause in your head... Was he black or white when you pictured him?
White. Like how he is pictured on the Coca Cola bottles. xd

4047. Would you ever buy a black santa clause?
I don't know. Maybe.

4048. or take your kids to vist a black santa clause? why or why not?
I have no prejudice against what color or race the Santa Claus is at the mall or whatever places. If my kid(s) wants to see Santa, I'll take them.

4049. What do you smell like?
A hint of coconut, because that's the smell of my shampoo, conditioner and body wash at this time.

4050. What kind of soup do you eat?
A lot of kinds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 am
4051. What have you heard about the next Harry Potter book? Will you pre-order it?
*cracks up laughing* Oh... this definitely dates this questionnaire. My dear... the entire series has been out for some time now, and the movie series has just completed as well.

4052. Would you rather go out or stay in?
Depends on the weather and what activities I can do.

4053. What's your favorite song to hear on Halloween?
"Come Little Children" from Hocus Pocus... "Monster Mash"... "Mountain King"... Um... and probably a few others.

4054. What song makes you feel all tingly like you want to laugh and scream and cry?
Um... not sure.

4055. If you were starting a website that was not about you, what Would it be about?
My obsessions for Doctor Who and Sherlock, maybe... *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 am
4056. Do you ever take the long way just for fun?
Sometimes, if I have the time to do so.

4057. '..and god said let there be ____and there I was.' Fill in the blank, as if if you were talking about yourself.
...an embodiment of love and friendship...

4058. What do you think of when you hear the word 'mill'?
The paper mill in my town.

4059. What do you think of when you hear the name: weird al? bob dylan? michael jackson? henry rollins? billy idol? gary numan? will smith? paul mcartney? alice cooper? J Lo?
He's weird. ---. Great music. Who? One of my Mom's favorite artists. Who? Men In Black III. I love when he sings "Say Say Say" with Michael Jackson. "School's Out." Beautiful woman.

4060. What is one social disaster you have had?
Um... I can't say I've ever had any major social disaster personally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 am
4061. Can you moonwalk?
Sort of.

4062. If a presidential candidate went on late night tv, picked up a guitar and rocked out on it and could really play, would that influence you to like/respect them more?
I probably would be just impressed by their skills, but it wouldn't influence greatly on who I would vote for.

4064. If it was possible for people to instantly change from one sex to another, would everyone be straight in the end? Would you change your sex?
That's an interesting concept to think of, but I think it would be a no, because you would still have to take into consideration of the bisexuals. No, I would not change my sex.

4065. Finish the sentence: nobody broke your heart, if you're alone...
Unless you have an unrequited love crush on someone. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am
4066. Would you rather have a best friend OR a boyfriend/girlfriend on a Friday night?
Best friend.

4067. Would a woman rather be complimented about her intelligence OR her looks?
Depends on the woman. I think I like being complimented on my intelligence more than my looks.

4068. Do you tend to think of the right thing to say after the moment is gone?
Hmm... not usually.

4069. Would you rather a potential mate have nice hair OR nice legs?
Um... hair, I guess.

4070. Okay,…. nice hair OR a nice rack/bulge?
Hair again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 am
4071. What is one thing you thought you would enjoy, but actually didn’t?
Chocolate wine.

4072. Be in the spotlight OR in the shadows?
Depends on why I'm being in the spotlight.

4073. What is your favorite part of the newspaper?
The astrology section, lol. Or the weather section.

4074. What in your life has been an “acquired taste” for you?
Um... probably a lot of things.

4075. Do you find sunlight makes you happier?
Yes.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am
4076. If you could conquer one fear, it would be...?
I've already conquered the fears that needed to be conquered, and that I can conquer.

4077. What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone do or heard anyone has done?
Lots of things.

4078. How do you feel about the fact that J-Lo earns 37 million dollars a year? Do you buy anything that contributes to her salary? Is J Lo the ultimate ideal of what a woman should be?
No opinion. Nope. I guess.

4079. What is unforgettable beauty?
Something that lasts with a person even when the original beautiful thing has passed on.

4080. Worst fashion mistake EVER:
The idea to wear shoes that don't even match anything with the outfit one's wearing. In example, bright canary yellow shoes with a blue dress. Who in their right mind thought of such a fashion trend?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am
Yes, it looks we're still going to my grandparents' place today. We're just leaving later than usual, because Dad is cutting the boards he bought yesterday so they're ready to put up. Not sure when I'll be leaving...

---

4081. What is your advice to someone on their first date?
Takes things slowly. Get to know the person more before making any moves to the next level in your relationship. Make sure you become friends with the person before fully committing to a romantic relationship.

4082. Is there a musical performer more ridiculous than Avril Lavigne (I don't think there is)?
I don't see Avril being ridiculous at all...

4083. What is the best: daytime talk show? late night talk show?
Ellen! xd

4084. Are you afraid of total freedom?
Hmm... not really.

4085. Do you live in an invisible prison?
No.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am
4086. Who do you feel distant from, that you used to be close to?
My Grammy.

4087. Rate the following song lyrics (1 = you like it the most, 9 = you like it the least).

Maybe you shouldn't care/throw away those dreams/& dare 2

Eden lets me in/I find the seeds of love/And climb upon the highwire/I kiss and tell all my fears 3

I know the pressure is on/In a race for the life of endless love/If it seems to much/Remember/All these things are endless 4

I see the wind, oh I see the trees/Everything is clear in my heart/I see the clouds, oh I see the sky/Everything is clear in our world 5

Inflatable doll/Lover ungrateful/I blew up your body/But you blew my mind 9

Well I jumped into the river/too many times to make it home/I'm out here on my own/drifting all alone/and if it doesn't show/ give it time/to read between the lines 7

The very thought of you makes/My heart sing/Like an April breeze/On the wings of spring/And you appear in all your splendor/My one and only love 1

now I've had lots of girls/most of them from other worlds/but lookin through the galaxey/the valley girls are the ones for me 8

I'm the dandy highwayman so sick of easy fashion/the clumsy boots, peek-a-boo roots that people think so dashing/so what's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?/it's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making 6

4088. Can you name any of the nine bands/songs above?
I don't recognize any of those songs.

4089. What would your reaction be if a total stranger called to say s/he loved you and told you that you were to pass the message on to others in a telephone call you make yourself?
I would be weird-ed out, and wouldn't do it. Though I might make a Facebook status commenting on the strange event, lol.

4090. Would you like to take a journey to Jupiter?
Sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 am
4091. Can you crack nuts in your bare hands?
No.

4092. Do you take walks at night?
No.

4093. Beavis and Butthead or daria?
Neither.

4094. Cow or chicken?
Cow.

4095. Do you think you will visit China in this life?
Not sure. It's not really high on my places-to-travel-to list.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 am
4096. Are you having a happy day?
It's an alright day.

4097. When was or will be your 'golden birthday' (when your age is the same as your birthdate, like turning 17 on the 17th)?
That would've been last year when I turned 21; I'm born on the 21st of June.

4098. Enlighten everyone with something profound:
"Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist. And if they did, I wouldn't be one." ~ Sherlock Holmes, BBC Sherlock

4099. When has the third time been the charm for you?
Still have yet to occur.

4100. What is kinda sick, but fun?
I can't think of anything.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games