Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

That makes sense, but not all of my stuff fit togetehr. I don't have much that can fit with each other.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 pm

The Labyrinthian

Sell 'em and make a small fortune lol. I have around 50 total.

Well, since I'm not willing to sell any of my RE, Silent Hill, MGS, Disgaea, and few other dedicated series of games, that would leave maybe 20 which I'm not that attached to. And most of them for PS2, which trade off at like 50 cents at EB games, so that's pointless.

You know what I'd like to trade off? A bunch of games I downloaded. But I can't do that because downloadable content obviously has no resale value. Which sucks a**. And that's why Disc based video games should never be discontinued.

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Just played the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta, and duuuuude... That might even be more fun than a lot of full games that I own. o_o; It's basically the multiplayer mode completely playable, but they still say there will be more modes in the actual release. :O

I played some Team Deathmatch and Co-Op Objectives, and both were awesome. If you have a PS3, download this for serious. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah. I just got Uncharted today. If I like it, I'll buy the sequel and just play the multiplayer then.

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Just play the multiplayer? ...Why wouldn't you play the single player?

Also, anybody know yet why Gaia still hasn't fixed images in posts yet? I can never post an image in the news section, it just shows the link, even with the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tags...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm

No, I think he means, he'll just play it THEN, as opposed to playing the Beta now. Frankly I don't really care that much about the Multiplayer aspect of Uncharted 2, so I'll just wait til the game comes out, and only play the single player. Holy crap... Only 2 weeks left!

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:07 pm

I just had an idea... Capcom should make an RE Mercenaries full game. RE3's was a lot of fun, RE4's was a lot of fun, and I'm still busy being addicted to 5's. They should take all those little character models they have for everyone, stuff them in, put in maps from each game (mansion, Raccoon City streets, Umbrella Testing Facility, Antarctic Base, Military Prison on Rockfort, etc.), put in the maps already there from RE4 and 5, give everyone alternate costumes with different weapon sets like in RE5 Mercs... and unleash it on the world.

They could really do it up, too, with tons of weapons from all the games, each with different stats and such. Also, it's a perfect game for the DLC that they so love to tear out our wallets for. razz Granted, for a spinoff game this would be pretty tough to make and cost a lot, but I have a feeling people would have a good time with it.

As for enemies, make it progressively harder, or be able to choose what you want to fight against... or mix zombies and ganados/majini, BOWs like hunters and lickers, bandersnatches, etc. Pipe dream? Of course. But it never hurts to dream. razz
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Yes, that's what Resident Evil needs. More mainstream gamer exposure. stare

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm

It was mainstream since RE2. I doubt a niche title can sell well over 5 million copies. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Canas Renvall
I just had an idea... Capcom should make an RE Mercenaries full game. RE3's was a lot of fun, RE4's was a lot of fun, and I'm still busy being addicted to 5's. They should take all those little character models they have for everyone, stuff them in, put in maps from each game (mansion, Raccoon City streets, Umbrella Testing Facility, Antarctic Base, Military Prison on Rockfort, etc.), put in the maps already there from RE4 and 5, give everyone alternate costumes with different weapon sets like in RE5 Mercs... and unleash it on the world.

They could really do it up, too, with tons of weapons from all the games, each with different stats and such. Also, it's a perfect game for the DLC that they so love to tear out our wallets for. razz Granted, for a spinoff game this would be pretty tough to make and cost a lot, but I have a feeling people would have a good time with it.

As for enemies, make it progressively harder, or be able to choose what you want to fight against... or mix zombies and ganados/majini, BOWs like hunters and lickers, bandersnatches, etc. Pipe dream? Of course. But it never hurts to dream. razz

haha omg that sounds like a freaking AWESOME IDEA! you know i was actually kinda sad they didnt have Leon as a playable character for RE 5 in Mercenaries or at least Hunk. But you know, would have been cool if they had Ada or Rebecca or SOMETHING different for Mercenaries. If they're going to add more stages and costumes, might as well add more characters right?

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Yea, I've gotta agree with Bio on this one. Not only that, but this is the type of game that you'll play for a little while. But once you finish it and unlock everything, you get bored with it and not pick it up again for awhile, if at all. Yea, mercs is fun and all but if there's no story, then what's the point?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Vankala
Yea, I've gotta agree with Bio on this one. Not only that, but this is the type of game that you'll play for a little while. But once you finish it and unlock everything, you get bored with it and not pick it up again for awhile, if at all. Yea, mercs is fun and all but if there's no story, then what's the point?

Oh you got a point there. Then it should be like....whats it called....a patch? Or something, basically down loadable extra content as a bonus feature or something to that affect.

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Canas Renvall
It was mainstream since RE2. I doubt a niche title can sell well over 5 million copies. rolleyes
You know, it is possible for a mainstream franchise to regress into a cult market. Look at Mortal Kombat. It was like, the most popular game around when MK2 came out. It dominated the Arcade scene. And after like, 1998, it just became a cult favorite that people who actually followed the storyline stuck with.
And that's what happened to Resident Evil, since Code Veronica came out. Between the years 2000 and 2004 it was pretty much a cult franchise. It wasn't until RE4 came out that RE became a mainstream franchise again. And how bad it was.
Now Resident Evil is in the same level of mainstream as Halo, Call of Duty, GTA and Madden NFL games. It's sad.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Wooh! Mainstream gaming! Err, I mean, uhh...

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:21 am

Holy Sonygasm, Batman! The new PS Network Update is like, PSP heaven. Thank god for the PSP Go, vast majority of PSP titles that were ever worth getting is available as Downloads. I'm like a kid in a game store, only I'm at home!
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games