Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
SaintChaos
Haha lawl, anyway Bio when you get a chance to respond back see if you've played any of these titles cuz I want to know your opinion on them.

Assassin's Creed
Fable 1 and or 2
Ninja Gaiden 1 or 2
Fatal Frame
Knights of the Old Republic 1 and or 2
Prince of Persia Series

ugh there were a few others can't remember at the moment though, but played any of those?

Alright, let's see...

Assassin's Creed... Owned it before. It was pretty cool, but damn, the worst ending... like... Ever. I know there's a bigger story arc involved, and that's cool, but honestly, it didn't interest me enough to want to buy AC2, so I probably won't be bothering with that.

Fable haven't played. KOTOR haven't played, but heard good things about it, as well as the twist at the end.

Ninja Gaiden, played the Sigma demos, but it didn't interest me much. I dunno, to me it kind of felt like playing a less fun version of Onimusha.

Fatal Frame, played the second one. Didn't really get into it. The horror aspect was amazing, but I didn't like the premise. Playing as a 12 year old Japanese girl isn't my thing.

Prince of Persia... I actually really wanna get into the series. The Sands of Time trilogy, I mean. As soon as I get money and the means to, I'll probably pick up the whole trilogy for PS2. It looks like an awesome game. And the fact that I met the hero's voice actor doesn't hurt either.

Sorry, Canas, but since there's been word that Excella's gonna be in the 3D RE movie, I don't think I'll bother. As much as it breaks my heart, since I'm a big fan of Eva Mendes. But whatever, if Anderson's gonna put RE5 characters into it, it's not worth my time. Wesker's probably gonna end up transforming at the end, too. Blech.

But good to hear about Zombieland. I figured it was gonna be like the American version of Shaun, and that's a good thing.

On another note. I just got back from my seasonal job and I'm hurtin' something fierce. Man, dressing up in costumes and scaring people is exhausting work. It was like monster boot camp.

Assassin's Creed, ah yeah definitely has a quorky ending. Thought it was cool though that you could walk Edmin around in the chamber he was in and start to see writings on the wall in different languages. Don't know if you did that or not, but yeah, game definitely needs an acquired taste to get into it. lol

KOTOR 1 I think you would enjoy, even if you're not a huge Star Wars fan. Hell I'm not that big of a Star Wars fan and I loved it. KOTOR 2 you might be disappointed with the ending, though its more of a cliffhanger than an ending. Onimusha, I always had an interest to play that. its on the PS2 right? Maybe I'll pick it up one day and give it a go.

and you met the Prince's voice actor? gah.....wh.....lucky.... lol But wait, Excella might be in the 4th movie? ah man wtf....haha if they had Wesker transform I would laugh my freaking a** off. I could just imagine sitting in the audience and silently screaming "CHHHHHHRIIIIIIISSSSsssssSSSSSSsssss" xD makes me laugh and feel sad every time. But seriously...they barely even touch basis on Wesker to begin with and to suddenly take the story so deep into Wesker transforming like a goon? I don't think they will, but if Excella might be in it.........hmmmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 pm
Just got back from Zombieland myself. I wouldn't call it the American Shaun of the Dead...for America already has many great zom coms (Return of the Living Dead 1 and 2, to name a few).

But yes, it was funny enough to make it into my top three zom com list, behind Dead Alive and, of course, Shaun of the Dead.

Woody was great in the movie, but like Canas said, a certain actor with the initials of BM stole the movie with a gut"busting" cameo.

By the way Bio, a movie called Trick R Treat comes out on DVD on I think the 7th of October...A few days.

It as a MUST rent for horror fans. It's basically like Halloween and Creep Show mixed together to form modern genius. I haven't even seen it, but from the mega rave reviews, I'm just going to buy it on a whim.

Anyone likes Pokemon? If so, you'll like my next movie.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm
SaintChaos
Assassin's Creed, ah yeah definitely has a quorky ending. Thought it was cool though that you could walk Edmin around in the chamber he was in and start to see writings on the wall in different languages. Don't know if you did that or not, but yeah, game definitely needs an acquired taste to get into it. lol

KOTOR 1 I think you would enjoy, even if you're not a huge Star Wars fan. Hell I'm not that big of a Star Wars fan and I loved it. KOTOR 2 you might be disappointed with the ending, though its more of a cliffhanger than an ending. Onimusha, I always had an interest to play that. its on the PS2 right? Maybe I'll pick it up one day and give it a go.

and you met the Prince's voice actor? gah.....wh.....lucky.... lol But wait, Excella might be in the 4th movie? ah man wtf....haha if they had Wesker transform I would laugh my freaking a** off. I could just imagine sitting in the audience and silently screaming "CHHHHHHRIIIIIIISSSSsssssSSSSSSsssss" xD makes me laugh and feel sad every time. But seriously...they barely even touch basis on Wesker to begin with and to suddenly take the story so deep into Wesker transforming like a goon? I don't think they will, but if Excella might be in it.........hmmmm.

I just thought Assassin's Creed was a bit grindy, not a lot, just a bit. And normally, I don't mind that so much, so long as at the end of it all, I get rewarded with a big, juicy kick a** cinematic or something else as gratifying. Assassin's Creed didn't do any of that. No big cinematic, not even a little one. It just felt a bit ungratifying, is all. And the overall storyline didn't really grab me.

Yeah, Onimusha trilogy is for PS2. There was a fourth one, but personal opinion, I'd say you should stay away from that one. It was like... Imagine if Devil May Cry was turned into Final Fantasy, and all the characters started wearing really weird, flamboyant outfits that make no real sense, and the storyline became so bubblegum... It was like turning a cool action movie into an Anime for little kids.

@Lab: Trick R Treat, huh? I'll keep it in mind. I still haven't seen "My Name Is Bruce" so I think I'll be buying that first.

And I only like Pokemon as far as Red/Blue/Green/Yellow goes, and maybe Gold/Silver. But beyond that, not really.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
SaintChaos

I just thought Assassin's Creed was a bit grindy, not a lot, just a bit. And normally, I don't mind that so much, so long as at the end of it all, I get rewarded with a big, juicy kick a** cinematic or something else as gratifying. Assassin's Creed didn't do any of that. No big cinematic, not even a little one. It just felt a bit ungratifying, is all. And the overall storyline didn't really grab me.

Yeah, Onimusha trilogy is for PS2. There was a fourth one, but personal opinion, I'd say you should stay away from that one. It was like... Imagine if Devil May Cry was turned into Final Fantasy, and all the characters started wearing really weird, flamboyant outfits that make no real sense, and the storyline became so bubblegum... It was like turning a cool action movie into an Anime for little kids.

@Lab: Trick R Treat, huh? I'll keep it in mind. I still haven't seen "My Name Is Bruce" so I think I'll be buying that first.

And I only like Pokemon as far as Red/Blue/Green/Yellow goes, and maybe Gold/Silver. But beyond that, not really.

Laby: I heard about that movi....wait....god that's a god awful nick name rendition of your user name. Forgive my lazyiness. Labyrinthian, but yeah I've been curious to see that movie. God I love horror *_* since you mentioned of those top 8 chosen made horrors, did you see "Behind the Mask" ? Its like a fake documentary only instead of it being "about" a serial killer, its more of a "behind the scenes" documentary where this group of people actually talk to a guy who kills people and they see the s**t he does. They think he's faking it, but he really isn't. Just trust me on this one, its a good rent. In fact what I love about it the most is they very VERY subtle humor they slide in there in multiple scenes of the movie.

Another movie I suggest, that wasn't on that top 8 list, is a movie of its own called the Poughkeepsie Tapes. It is so damn interesting. You think you'll be bored at the beginning but you just keep getting sucked in. Its kinda of like Hostel where you see some torture scenes, only a lot more interesting and not an entire gorefest. Its basically also a fake documentary about a serial killery in Poughkeepsie and what makes this movie interesting is that some of the scripting is completely adlibbed where the actors came up with the lines themself in some of the parts and you can tell what I mean if you watch it.

to give you an idea
Torture Scene They tweeked with the original audio, but good enough. And one other Victim Interview Sneak Peek the movie can be a bit cheesy at times, but defintiely give it at least a torrent download and see what you guys think.

Bio: I have to admit, I'm pretty big sucker for cinematic myself. Its like watching a movie and just makes a game more inticing......except Kingdom Hearts. I think they really overdid it with the minor cutscenes. Took me three hours just go get through the beginning of the second game. Still a great game but god.....Eniqux cut it down on the cutscenes @_@ I did love the aspect of them zooming in and keeping a close camera pan when Altair assassinated each of his victims. As much as he was a d**k in the beginning, just seeing the expression on his face so closely and seeing him holding his victims almost gently? You could just tell without him even saying, that he didn't enjoy killing his victims. I thought that was a really cool aspect. But that's just me. That might come off as cheesy to other people so it depends. Did you think it was cheesy?

[EDIT] Sorry forgot to add. Okay so Bio... I finally broke down and did what I normally DON'T do for a game I plan on buying really soon, but I went on youtube and watched all the cutscenes of Silent Hill Homecoming. I shouldn't have but I got impatient and I wanted to see some playthroughs and see what you were talking about before when they made the game more like the aspects of the movie. After watching the scenes I totally fell in love with everything about it. Gameplay seems the same as it always has....well maybe not always, but seems fine to me from what I gathered. The music was so captivating and got me in the mood for SH again, and yeah it definitely had a ton of aspects from the movie. I'm glad they stuck Pyramid Head in there. He's my favorite SH monster heart The ending of the game was a very cool twist. Totally caught me off guard haha. Some movies out there are based on the same type of "mental disability" type of plot twist so definitely cool. Graphics look awesome and the monsters look hella creepy. >_> I can't wait to get this damn game. Definitely going on my list of games I want for my birthday and christmas xD since its really the only things I want out there right now. Don't need anything else lol. But thanks for sharing your views on the game before hand. 4laugh  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 am
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon was not just a good rent, but a must buy for any slasher fan! It was hilarious how it dissected the slasher genre cliches and then changed the game in the end to actually becoming a slasher movie. I love how in that movie, the likes of Jason and Freddy are real, and they're discussing about the hayday of those legends.

The Poughkeepsie Tapes? I will keep that in mind.

You know, I'm a huge horror afficiando and wish to become a film director one day, and both Bio and I love the s**t out of The Evil Dead movies, so...We probably could recommend movies for any particular mood your in (slasher, ghost, demons, etc.) Even movies most of the horror populace has never even heard of.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:00 am
SaintChaos

oh wait! do tell do tell about your views on the RE movies. i give you my word i wont retort back on your opinion of them because i seriously have no idea what to think of them honestly. so yes...do tell do tell!

but yeah, haha so you work the theaters? lucky bastards XD im a movie lover and thats one low pay job i know i would love. yeah definitely loved who they took his second game design outfit. that outfit is bad a** >_>

Wentworth miller huh? its hard to find pics of him with hair xD but i managed to find yeah. yeah i think he can pull him off lol. i wish they would fix Wesker though. the actor they picked wasn't too bad. they made him more emotional (in subtle ways) than Wesker really is, but its still awesome to see Wesker on the big screen heart But yeah i read all about the 4th movie being in 3D.....but seriously why 3D? O_o all the other ones were live action. heard rumors that Leon and Kevin Ryman will be in it, but in one of the movies in a newspaper hibituary, they already claimed Leon as dead so wtf? LOL

I love the movies 'cause because they never try to be part of the game storyline. "O teh noes, too much actionzzz!" Look at RE4... >_> The movies weren't supposed to be like the games to begin with, which had people bitching, so Anderson put game characters in a Raccoon City setting, and people bitched about that too. People can't be pleased. Besides, I'd rather Alice dodge lasers and not ******** up the canon of the storyline than Leon, who does ******** up the storyline.

Also, I hated Degeneration. Leon is completely emotionless, Claire gets shoved to the side for babysitting duties and then, somehow, Leon can get smacked 80 feet into a metal shaft and hop up while Claire gets cut by a piece of glass the size of my fingernail and suddenly she has to use a walking stick. Lolwut?

3D =/= CGI. It's still live-action, but in 3D. razz And it has me very excited. And Bio, where did you hear that Excella would be in the movie? I never heard about that... Same with Kevin Ryman. I did hear that Jenson Ackles was rumored to play Leon though. Confliction: I really don't like Leon thanks to RE4, but I love Jenson Ackles as an actor. Can he perhaps make Leon normal again like in RE2? We'll just wait and see. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:52 pm
You can thank those piece of s**t movies for every laser-dodging moment ever in any RE game.

Zombieland, eh? I wasn't quite sure what to think of that movie based on the trailer I caught a glimpse of. It stars that kid who starred in Adventureland, which is also set in a theme park. I didn't know if it was supposed to be some kind of spoof or what.

Adventureland was pretty good, though. It was very real kind of story... till the end, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Thee Stranger
You can thank those piece of s**t movies for every laser-dodging moment ever in any RE game.

You can thank Capcom for thinking it was a bright idea to put the laser-dodging moments in their games. Hell, if they had to steal from the movies, then imitation is the best form of flattery.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm
@SaintChaos: Well, I'm glad you liked the storyline in Homecoming. But trust me, if you actually played it, you'd know the MASSIVE difference in the gameplay. But, I'd rather have them butcher (or not quite do justice to) the gameplay, than butcher the storyline. And at least Alex isn't doing circus backflips. In fact, Alex Sheppard is the complete opposite of Leon. He actually reacts to things the way a normal person would.
Alex sees scary, he goes, "Oh ******** sees scary, he goes, "Guess after this there'll be one less to worry about." I swear, I heard every single action hero that ever existed in history facepalm that one.

Here, Canas: http://residentevilmovies.net/2009/08/new-cast-possibly-some-returning/

I guess it was actually a rumor, so I'm not gonna count my zombie chickens yet, but still, I dunno... I have a bad feeling... I mean, Anderson can only ignore the RE4 and after saga for so long.... Right?
Either way, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions, but that also means, I'm not gonna be excited for this movie until I hear that it does NOT have any kind of RE5-ness to it. Or god forbid, worse yet, RE4-ness.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME
@SaintChaos: Well, I'm glad you liked the storyline in Homecoming. But trust me, if you actually played it, you'd know the MASSIVE difference in the gameplay. But, I'd rather have them butcher (or not quite do justice to) the gameplay, than butcher the storyline. And at least Alex isn't doing circus backflips. In fact, Alex Sheppard is the complete opposite of Leon. He actually reacts to things the way a normal person would.
Alex sees scary, he goes, "Oh ******** sees scary, he goes, "Guess after this there'll be one less to worry about." I swear, I heard every single action hero that ever existed in history facepalm that one.

Here, Canas: http://residentevilmovies.net/2009/08/new-cast-possibly-some-returning/

I guess it was actually a rumor, so I'm not gonna count my zombie chickens yet, but still, I dunno... I have a bad feeling... I mean, Anderson can only ignore the RE4 and after saga for so long.... Right?
Either way, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions, but that also means, I'm not gonna be excited for this movie until I hear that it does NOT have any kind of RE5-ness to it. Or god forbid, worse yet, RE4-ness.

Canas- Ah okay. Yeah the RE movies I always considered more of a "concept" of the Resident Evil universe and they're definitely enjoyable nonetheless and its nice to have a female lead role for once. It really is too bad though that they didn't stick with the actual games, but oh well. Movies are like art, can't please everyone and its always susceptible to criticism. I still think the switch to complete 3-D is kinda odd, but hey they made the Beowulf movie in 3D and it was so realistic it almost looked real so fine enough for me.

[EDIT] Wait wait....I got this mixed up didn't I? When I heard 3D I was thinking completely computer generated. oh......my bad...hahhaa

Labyrinthian- Ah good! So you DID enjoy Behind the Mask. Haha I too enjoyed how they brought out all the cliches of horror movies. Another reason why I loved Shaun of the Dead so much because it brought out all the cliches of zombie movies. The ONLY movie I can think of that I actually enjoyed was 28 Days Later. Something about it was just different for once and out of all the zombie flicks I've seen, that one I enjoyed the most. I'm a huge horror buff in the sense that I absolutely LOVE horror flicks. I could talk about them all day. However I refuse to specific horror flicks of today because they simply bore me lol. So I'm come consult you guys on a horror flick if I need a review on it before I see it. smile

Here's another movie you might find rather interesting that was strickly for Blockbuster renting. The movie "Teeth". Its a horror thriller about the ancient myth of v****a Den Datte (sp?) basically myths surrounding women with teeth in their v****a. Now at first I thought the movie would bore me because there's only so much you can go off of with a movie plot like that. And no its not a male bashing movie. I hate male bashing s**t personally, but you just get sucked in. It really is intriguing so give that one a rent as well haha. On a last note to yah, I LOVE the Evil Dead movies. They're so damn funny xD well at least to me and I love Bruce Campbell.

Bio- Haha oh man dude, considering the entire SH series never had that fantastically great of a gameplay mechanic, I doubt I'll have much to complain about. I'm already used to tank controls thanks to the older SH games and I'm used to the RE controls so I'm sure I could handle it. I just can't wait to get it and play it so I can get the full experience and full love for it. heart I know exactly what you mean by Alex's natural reaction to things. I know I haven't played it yet but I'll never forget his moment at the end when he yells "b***h' XD I laughed so damn hard because it was the exact thing I was thinking. Or his classic "OH s**t" moment. Its not often you see that in the scripting of games so that made my bra happy.

Regarding the RE newest movie coming out, I have to agree with Bio. I really really hope they don't bring RE 5 stuff into it. And I bet you 100 bucks the main reason they'd bring Leon in the movie is to get more people to say it. I'm more of a Wesker fan, but Leon came first and I have to truthfully admit here, I'd love to see Leon no the big screen, but I also hope they're bringing in Kevin Ryman. He's my favorite character from Outbreak and I heard rumors they'd bring him in.

Lol who needs a complete mercenary multiplayer game with a bunch of characters from all the games, when the movies are practically doing just that? (lol sarcastically speaking here). God random out of the blue talk, I hella burned my fingers tonight making a radio prop for my costume. I have Wesker's RE 4 outfit, I'm im really in love with his S.T.A.R.S. uniform *_* tactical gear for the win! Gloves are done, friend's making the vest, headset is done, got some other stuff done for it as well. Can't wait to throw it all together. Once I do I'll post a pic for you guys to see xD  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Well, that list is kinda wrong, considering O'Meara got replaced by Shawn Johnson as Wesker already, and Ali is for sure on board. Eva Mendes as Excella though... I can kinda see it... Again, another problem: I love Eva Mendes but Excella's personality was as thin as a piece of paper... Like Jensen Ackles with Leon. So with one thing confirmed and one disproved, maybe that gives us hope with Excella (not being in it)? biggrin

Edit: I believe Milla Jovovich's Twitter said that they were beginning filming either last week or the one before.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 am
Teeth, another modern horror classic...lol.

Speaking of modern horror classics, have you seen Let the Right One In? The, err, foreign vampire flick?

I see why people praised it, but it moves a little too slow for my tastes. That being said, it's light years better then The Richard Simmons Experience, a.k.a. Twilight.

Which brings up a good topic. I know we all love zombies here, but what's everyones favorite vampire flick?

Mine is Fright Night.

Great story, Great effects, and Chris Sarandon as a vampire? Count me in!

@Bio: Wooh! New South Park in a few days!  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Canas Renvall
You can thank Capcom for thinking it was a bright idea to put the laser-dodging moments in their games. Hell, if they had to steal from the movies, then imitation is the best form of flattery.

Well, as I 've said before, yeah, it's Capcom's fault for ripping off the lame-a** laser dodging scene from the movie. But if the movies were actually cool, and didn't have lame-a** laser dodging, this wouldn't have happened, and maybe Capcom would have had something cool to rip off. But there's nothing cool about lame-a** laser dodging or that boring-a**, super powered clone main character with the personality of a rock; ********' running off walls and roundhouse kicking zombie dogs and s**t. Am I supposed to be watching Resident Evil or The Matrix? And I did like Apocalypse, just because it was so horrible that it was actually entertaining as a comedy, which is more than I can say for the other two.

Anyway, I saw Zombieland, and... I actually thought it was pretty decent. eek I don't think it's anywhere near as good as Dead Alive or Shaun of the Dead, but pretty good. See, Bio? I do like some stuff. And yes, the cameo made the movie. I could see it coming, but I laughed my a** off when it happened anyway. That's the only time I've ever seen a movie theatre audience actually clap.

Favorite vampire flick? Hmm... probably The Lost Boys. Salem's Lot had its moments too. I'll tell you my favorite cannibal flick, though: Delicatessen. It's a foreign film. Italian, I think. I haven't seen it in forever, but I rented it once and I really liked it a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:39 pm
yeaaaaaaaaah horror flicks topic! xD

Hmmm if I'm fully honest here, although I prefer vampires over warewolves or zombies any day of the week.......I'm not that big on vampire movies either.

The one's that caught my amusement the most was the Blade movies. The series they came out for it on TV was actually very decent to watch surprisingly. So that amused me for a while, but I don't watch TV as much as I used too even though I have one in the room I'm in. And since I love Christopher Lambert so much as my top favorite actor, he actually did come out with a vampire movie called Metamorphosis. People actually might find that movie boring, but because I love CL soo much I found it a lot more amusing. The old 50's classic, Nosferatu (sp?) is rather interesting, especially the creepy classic moment of the vampire's silhouette on the wall. Other than that I don't think I've seen any other vampire movies unless you want to talk japanese animation. I absolutely love Vampire Hunter D. I'm kinda liking Vampire Knight, but that's more of a love story.

Twilight
........well.....its not bad. The BEST way to describe that movie is a "teeny bopper vampiric love story". There is no other way to describe it. Readers of the book hated the movie, but I still want to see the sequel because I have to admit, it is a cute story if nothing else.

Zombieland....I might see it. I'll ask dad if he wants to join me cuz from what I'm gathering from you guys, its pretty funny. The trailers aren't doing it for me, I'm not sure why. I don't know is it really worth it? Or should I just wait to rent it? O_o

Let the Right One In....nope never heard of it. But if we really want to get on the classics....how about some 1950's horror? The one's that come to mind are The Bad Seed. Its about a little girl that basically starts killing people. I absolutely love it. They have a similar movie thats out called "The Orphan" and its basically playing off the same idea as The Bad Seed. There's a ghost movie that came out years ago thats called The Innocence. Its not jumpy scary, but it has a really disturbing factor to it. Its about a woman who....god if I can remember....just google search it lol. There's another classic, though not really horror, but its The Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Two remakes have been made of this movie. The first one, being the one I just mentioned. The second one called just called Body Snatchers which came out...I think in the very late 90's? It was decent, but the newest rendition called The Invasion starring Nichole Kidman, oh my god that was ******** fantastic. For me and dad being a fan of the oldest one, we really enjoyed the newest one for that remake so give that one a go.

Any of you guys a fan of the OLDER Twilight Zones? I LOVE the 1950's Twilight Zone. And what about ghost movies. Any of you into those? Those are actually my favorite type of horror flicks...well if that can be considered horror.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Twilight is garbage.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games