Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 pm
Oh you were staying in China with your relatives Niph? I bet a lot of people are going back to China for the New Year's celebrations, but I'm not. It's been less than 2 years since I went back and I'm not in a hurry to do so again. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:13 am
I'm going back! surprised  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:45 am
Whawha, China y'say? Eeeh? You went back?

xD I had no idea. Shame on me!

How was it? Still hot? Enjoy?

Talking about vacations, s**t... we haven't discussed the holiday thing in the summer... Oh crap, Lucy's gonna kill me... for more than one reason. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:22 pm
@ Niph: You flew Air France to China?
Random...
Whereabouts did you go?

@ B&B: Lucy...? Should i know who that is? -is clueless-

Meh... Where my relatives live in China, it started snowing in September... crying -continues to rant about how little snow we get-

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm
oh yeah, huh. didn't even notice.

I've been dying, thanks to college apps. and now thanks to (still) college apps (music auditions). and next week thanks to finals. but when second semester senior year starts I shall party~

I feel as though I should know who liani vine is, but I don't.

we don't get much snow here either! in fact more like none at all...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 am
Feels like a lot of people are going to college this year.  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:12 am
@Liani: Lol Lucy is my RL friend. No worries.

@Fwoom: Liani is Niph's RL friend; they went to the same high school, but she's a few years younger - we think she's one of the youngest here. ^^

There's been a recent sprinkling of snow since the cold wind kicked in, but it hasn't stayed, and has not been thick enough for snowballs and snowmen. ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snow belongs on mountains and ski parks and Christmas trees, and should stay there and not invade places like airports.

I am admittedly prejudiced.

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:13 pm
I totally agree with you. 3nodding Snow is only good for skiing on and for making snow-men with. It causes havoc to anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 pm
We ARE the largest graduating class... so far. I think it's estimated that it'll peak in the next year or two, and then start gradually going down. Supposed side effect of the baby boom (we're the nextgen)?

Of course, this would be within the States. Not so sure on the rest of the world.

:O so how old is Liani?

also, I have never made a snowman in my life. ever. ninja

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:48 am
@Niph: I can agree with that, but at the same time I love snow; just because we never ever have it properly, so it makes me really excited. Meh... maybe it's my inner romanticist talking.

@Fwoom: I think she's 13/14.

And wow, my dear, you are deprived! You must rectify that one day! Put it on your list of to-dos before your life is over! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 am
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:25 pm
@ Fwoom (where did this nickname come from?!): Yes, I'm 13 ^.^ And seriously you've never made a snowman?! You must have been a deprived child T^T. I've made snowmen since I was like 2... Though admittedly they were only deformed blobs with stones stuck in at random places sweatdrop .

@ Niphy & Elfy: Noooo! Snow should be everywhere! I think I'll go and live in Antarctica when I'm older~
Only problem is, there's no internet connection -shifty eyes-
And I don't think pianos would work under a layer of ice, either >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:29 pm
4laugh heart  

bubbleangela

Profitable Businesswoman

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 am
Lian is young...compared to the likes of me, elf and Niph. You know I've been feeling like a total lame oldie since some of my friends started clubbing, drinking and hooking up with people.

Am I so wrong to feel that spending hours inside a dark and crowded room with strangers and loud music whilst having ridiculously over priced drinks does not fall under the category of "fun"?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games