Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7087 7088 7089 7090 7091 7092 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:37 pm
*raises out of grave* god it's been way to long since i've been on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:38 pm
Hi Kurai.  

Wendehbird

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:39 pm
I think I will stop talking about this. I’m sure someone will come along and ban me for being cold.

I speak without malice. I hope you trust my word for it… I am simply afraid for myself now.

And I will stop here before I say another word.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:39 pm
User Image@Emo graduate: XDDD did you get that off of 4chan?

@banana: sorry to be so blunt >;3 I saw the festival idea, And my my there are so many ideas going back and forth XDDD. We might have to do a vote on which event to do.

But to be honest i wanna try to re-make the star system credits and pet system to make it much easier for your darling captain to work on.

07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  

MintGekkou
Captain

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:40 pm
Still dealing with emo kids i see... gah it never ends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:40 pm
Kurai, about the star system. Are you going to keep the stars we have? Because I don't want to lose mine. TT__________________TT  

Wendehbird

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:41 pm
User Image@Rossette: Y Hallo thar :O

@Riyoku: My dear Riyoku, I know you would not wish to do any offensive-ness to the guild Ria or not. You should be afraid for yourself though, cause as of now I am tired of whatever nonesense i have to deal inside my guild now 3nodding . Im sorry to say that Ria high is not going to be the public like guild that wish i had runned before

wink

in other words, i dunt feel like dealing with any nonsense that i have to deal with anymore.

07.09.06 heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:42 pm
MintGekkou
User Image@Rossette: Y Hallo thar :O

@Riyoku: My dear Riyoku, I know you would not wish to do any offensive-ness to the guild Ria or not. You should be afraid for yourself though, cause as of now I am tired of whatever nonesense i have to deal inside my guild now 3nodding . Im sorry to say that Ria high is not going to be the public like guild that wish i had runned before

wink

in other words, i dunt feel like dealing with any nonsense that i have to deal with anymore.

07.09.06 heart

Has it really gotten that bad here?  

SirLeonmTheBrave

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:44 pm
Kurai Gekkou.. man, I been looking for you all day!

... How the heck do we invite people to the guild? o.o;;  
Yes, 4chan is weird.

I'm not actually emo.

I am gay though, LOL.

[not Bisexual, Bisexual's piss me off]  

The Emo Graduate

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
@ Kurry: I have an obligation to put all of my characters as well as Marcus’ to rest. You don’t understand. Rivera wasn’t just a character. She was one of my personalities, with her own history and her own life. You broke her.

I’m sorry. I have no grudge against you. I’m not even angry at you… I’m just a little afraid. It’s just a shock to both me and her. Saraneth and Kai, and Usagi… they were all created by Rivera. I don’t feel pain for them. They’re not part of my tangent. Right now I feel like part of my heart’s been ripped out.

I’m going to put Rivera out of her misery and let her sleep forever here.

I will resurrect her at Mirandal University.

This is the last time I post in the OOC.

Please forgive me.  
User Image@SirLeonm: hmm? perhaps XD. You could say that. I could care less about neone nemore. This is my guild now biggrin . I just want to RP and have fun. No more serving you guys nemore. no more making events and sacrificing MY own college time for you guys. 3nodding

@Rosette: I am actually thinking about trashing the whole thing unfourtantly, (The records however will be kept) But there will be some kind of influence chain on how to make threads and all.

itll be more rather, if people like your thread idea. You have the right to make it 3nodding

07.09.06 heart

MintGekkou
Captain

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:45 pm
Why doesn't Curry just um...find a new caption?...I mean I don't think that if you are stressed out or whatever and you have college and all you should have to deal with all this....  
Massive banning today Leon!
It was crazy!
Everyone was freaking out and stuff. xDD

Bisexual's are greedy. xDD
-dumb-

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nanasa Miduki

Oh dear. That announcement has me rather worried. I've not been a member here for nearly long enough to think myself safe from getting booted out of the guild. If I am unlucky enough to find myself thus removed, then I'm taking the opportunity now to thank everyone for giving me a fun place to RP, if only for a month. Best wishes to everyone!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7087 7088 7089 7090 7091 7092 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games