Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 am

Biohazard EXTREME
The Labyrinthian
Damn. I was trying to catch you. Don't think for one second I would accidently misspell Freddy's last name. I would commit suicide if I ever did that. That being said, it was a test, to see if anyone would notice...

Did...Did you fall for that excuse?

Dammit Bio! F*** you, tossing a phrase back at me! Hmmph! I'm going to the corner and cutting myself or something...

...But at least it's not as bad as cougar (No offence Saint)...Or is it for a true fan? I mean, I own the box set, ********, I even own a signed copy of the first movie from Freddy himself, but yet...How could I? Great, now I do have to grieve...There is no sliding for this.

p.s. I'm really sorry Freddy. I have forsaken you. I will commit hari kari in my dreams tonight.

@TheeStranger: See ya! Try to get some sweet poon!
Well, you have one up on me with that autograph. But my first time watching Nightmare on Elm Street was when I was no more than 2 years old, and I still remember it. Can you say that?

Oh, and for the record, in Mortal Kombat it's Hara Kiri, not Hari Kari. But I'll let it slide this time.

You might be thinking of the Metal Gear Solid 2 quote, "I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kari Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

I dunno which way is the right way. My whole life I've been told it's Hara Kiri, but then MGS IS a Japanese game, so I dunno. But either way, you were clearly referring to Mortal Kombat, which has it as Hara Kiri. So there!

Also, isn't florida full of old people? What kind of poon are YOU talkin about? o.O

By the way, I know I said I don't really care for multiplayer, but since I can't freakin wait until Uncharted 2 comes out, I downloaded and have been playing the multilayer demo. And I love it, and I'm awesome at it. So if anyone wants to play, my PSN name is: Biohazard EX
I won't be on gaia during the day, but you can add me to your PSN friend list, and we'll communicate like that. And kick some a** Uncharted style.

I wasn't trying to one up you...Just trying to reinforce that as a true fan, I'm rather disappointed with my incorrect spelling of Krueger. That being said, I was also raised on horror movies (Love my parents) and A Nightmare on Elm Street III is my first recollected horror experience, at the age of 3 (That or Monster Squad..I don't know which one I watched first). So, even if you are older then me, when it comes to the end, I will have loved Freddy for basically as long as you...And I will remember it from now on. This was a one time dealio.

mad I don't care if you let me slide with hari kari, because I really don't give a damn how it's spelled. As long as you got the frikkin reference...Jeez, douche. Lol.

Haven't played MGS2, so no, it was def from MK.

Florida is filled with hot chicks as well. Maybe not as many as in Cali, but they're there.

@AngelaAshford: Just think of it this way: If it weren't for Halloween, Jason and Freddy would never have been, and the modern horror genre would be totally non-existent.

Not a fan of The Amityville Horror.

@SaintChaos: Although I like the traps, I don't like how they go M. Night Shyamalamadingdong at the end and conclude with a twist for each installment. Also, there's just so much conveniant ret-conning going on in that series. Lastly, where as Friday the 13th had a unique flair to each installment (In VI it's comedy, in VII it's a supernatural showdown, in VIII it's touring Manhatten in IX it's body swapping, ect.), Saw is just more of the exact same everytime.

ATTENTION

There is a petition going around online for people who demand that the movie Paranormal Activity get's a wide theatrical release...Can everyone please sign it, if not for at least my sake? Here's the link:

http://www.paranormalmovie.com/?gclid=CO3A0-OUq50CFSUMDQodtUP7hw
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:50 am

The Labyrinthian
Biohazard EXTREME
The Labyrinthian
Damn. I was trying to catch you. Don't think for one second I would accidently misspell Freddy's last name. I would commit suicide if I ever did that. That being said, it was a test, to see if anyone would notice...

Did...Did you fall for that excuse?

Dammit Bio! F*** you, tossing a phrase back at me! Hmmph! I'm going to the corner and cutting myself or something...

...But at least it's not as bad as cougar (No offence Saint)...Or is it for a true fan? I mean, I own the box set, ********, I even own a signed copy of the first movie from Freddy himself, but yet...How could I? Great, now I do have to grieve...There is no sliding for this.

p.s. I'm really sorry Freddy. I have forsaken you. I will commit hari kari in my dreams tonight.

@TheeStranger: See ya! Try to get some sweet poon!
Well, you have one up on me with that autograph. But my first time watching Nightmare on Elm Street was when I was no more than 2 years old, and I still remember it. Can you say that?

Oh, and for the record, in Mortal Kombat it's Hara Kiri, not Hari Kari. But I'll let it slide this time.

You might be thinking of the Metal Gear Solid 2 quote, "I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kari Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

I dunno which way is the right way. My whole life I've been told it's Hara Kiri, but then MGS IS a Japanese game, so I dunno. But either way, you were clearly referring to Mortal Kombat, which has it as Hara Kiri. So there!

Also, isn't florida full of old people? What kind of poon are YOU talkin about? o.O

By the way, I know I said I don't really care for multiplayer, but since I can't freakin wait until Uncharted 2 comes out, I downloaded and have been playing the multilayer demo. And I love it, and I'm awesome at it. So if anyone wants to play, my PSN name is: Biohazard EX
I won't be on gaia during the day, but you can add me to your PSN friend list, and we'll communicate like that. And kick some a** Uncharted style.

I wasn't trying to one up you...Just trying to reinforce that as a true fan, I'm rather disappointed with my incorrect spelling of Krueger. That being said, I was also raised on horror movies (Love my parents) and A Nightmare on Elm Street III is my first recollected horror experience, at the age of 3 (That or Monster Squad..I don't know which one I watched first). So, even if you are older then me, when it comes to the end, I will have loved Freddy for basically as long as you...And I will remember it from now on. This was a one time dealio.

mad I don't care if you let me slide with hari kari, because I really don't give a damn how it's spelled. As long as you got the frikkin reference...Jeez, douche. Lol.

Haven't played MGS2, so no, it was def from MK.

Florida is filled with hot chicks as well. Maybe not as many as in Cali, but they're there.

@AngelaAshford: Just think of it this way: If it weren't for Halloween, Jason and Freddy would never have been, and the modern horror genre would be totally non-existent.

Not a fan of The Amityville Horror.

@SaintChaos: Although I like the traps, I don't like how they go M. Night Shyamalamadingdong at the end and conclude with a twist for each installment. Also, there's just so much conveniant ret-conning going on in that series. Lastly, where as Friday the 13th had a unique flair to each installment (In VI it's comedy, in VII it's a supernatural showdown, in VIII it's touring Manhatten in IX it's body swapping, ect.), Saw is just more of the exact same everytime.

ATTENTION

There is a petition going around online for people who demand that the movie Paranormal Activity get's a wide theatrical release...Can everyone please sign it, if not for at least my sake? Here's the link:

]http://www.paranormalmovie.com/?gclid=CO3A0-OUq50CFSUMDQodtUP7hw

I just have three words to that paranormal movie.....

Oh.......f@%#..........YES!!!!! *demands it*

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:41 pm

I heard Paranormal Activity was awesome... I wanna see it! D: *signs*

Also, attention anyone with a PS3 game or two they want to sell! Go to GameStop and give them the code EBC3010641 by tomorrow and you'll get 30% extra trade-in credit for each, and that's not including the 10% from your Edge card. 40% extra trade-in, whee~ *goes off to sell F.E.A.R. and Soulcalibur IV*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Damn, I wish I had games to turn in. Really need money/credit for the holiday season.

I missed my chance to see Paranormal Activity last week. It was playing near my town, I tried finding it on the internetz but no luck.

Mr. Kennedy

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 pm

I had a dream I was shooting a shotgun at Ada. But I'm not mad at her (shooting a gun in a dream can signal anger towards who you're shooting at). confused

I have some really weird dreams sometimes.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 am

AngelaAshford
I had a dream I was shooting a shotgun at Ada. But I'm not mad at her (shooting a gun in a dream can signal anger towards who you're shooting at). confused

I have some really weird dreams sometimes.

That reminds me of a dream I had some odd weeks ago haha. I dreamt I was in some gigantic mall and it was entirely filled with zombies. hahha talk about crazy a** dream xD

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 am

I saw Paranormal Activity last week on Thursday. It was awesome and pretty creepy. Though you might get motion-sickness cuz of the shaky camera but we found that if we stood up and watched it, it helped with the motion-sickness. Just a little warning. 3nodding

Anyways, sorry I've been gone awhile. Things have been pretty busy over here. I have midterms for 2 of my classes (3D Modeling/Rendering & 3D Animation II) so I"ll be prettybusy with during the next week. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello peoples. It is I, The Labyrinthian, here with yet another God damn name change. xd I dunno...I just think I'll never be satisfied...

This name was my first choice for an avi name...In 2005. Ha ha. I'm finally going with it. I didn't before because I thought it sounded to...Artsy fartsy cheese. That being said, my real name is Chase, so if you would please just call me that from now on, mucho appreciado.

@Vankala: Thanks for the warning.

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Muahaha, one step closer to stalking my member--

Ahem. Yes. Well. Glad to see you're not afraid to be stalked, Chase. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 am

Canas Renvall
Muahaha, one step closer to stalking my member--

Ahem. Yes. Well. Glad to see you're not afraid to be stalked, Chase. biggrin

@Canas: I leave a trail of explosive breadcrumbs behind me where ever I walk lol.

I tried out Playstation Home for the first time, and...I've never felt so violated *Sobs* People came up to me and tried to insunate conversation...What's wrong with the world?! And then, I walked next to someone and music just blared loudly...It felt like my senses were raped. *Sobs* Lastly, I sat down and someone sat down next to me...By then, I ran away to my apartment and curled in the corner........Never again...

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm

You seemed to have gathered a lot of people. Did you have a female avatar?

You should hang with Bio and me sometime. We usually have to chat at eachother's houses because of people trying to join the conversation in the public areas. I hate it when people do that on Home. scream
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes! I caught Paranormal Activity last night. Needless to say, it was hard to sleep at night.

Probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. The crowd reacted great, it was awesome. I really recommend it.

Mr. Kennedy

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 am

Speaking of dreams I've had some Zombies dreams too. It's really sophisticated, and I'll only ltype it out if someone wants to hear about it, or else I won't bother.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:34 am

@Bio: Hey. I happen to be seeing a very attractive young woman down here.

Haha. Playstation Home is just like IMVU, with a tad less cyber sex. But somehow, I actually spent money on there dressing up my little avatar dude. xd but I haven't done much with it since. It would be cooler if there was a little more interactivity with the game promotion maps and stuff.

And I just saw District 9 last night. Now that's a good ********' movie. One of the best I've seen in years. Highly reccommend it.

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 am

@Alkaizer: Go ahead. smile

@Stranger: I like the whole user-created item idea for IMVU, but it was hard finding really good stuff for the avatars. All the best selling items were skanky clubwear. On top of that, none of my friends have signed up for it, so I've never spent any real money on it (just earned and saved up promo credits).

When you have someone to chat with on Home, you will want to buy stuff. xd
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games