Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7088 7089 7090 7091 7092 7093 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 pm
Yush, the thing is flooded with suggestions! But, it's just a suggestion. If I were a Crew Member I could probably pull off every event in there just because I come on Ria everyday and put off my hw till like 10:00 at night. XD But I'm fine with just being a member. -nod nod- There should be more Crew Members due to the now arge portion of members here. Lol, I sound like a teacher... XD Anyways, getting to the point. I just like making suggestions and then I get all excited then bummed out when I realise it'd be too hard to handle. -nod nod- Just like being a Gothic Fairy with my friend for the School Dance. Got really excited then bummed out because my school is filled with jocks and preps so they would just make fun of me even more. So yeah...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:47 pm
I like this banning thing, honestly...
Because some of the more irritating people are now gone.
And I like it better that way.

But I worked for those stars.
Now it's meaningless?
Kinda?
A little?

Nanasa, I think the banning's mostly over..

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
@ Kurry: I have an obligation to put all of my characters as well as Marcus’ to rest. You don’t understand. Rivera wasn’t just a character. She was one of my personalities, with her own history and her own life. You broke her.

Oh what a shame 3nodding Im sorry that you can't possibly RP with your fancy pants, egotistic, un-orignal, vincent copy off Marcus somewhere else in gaia and it had to be in Ria high. Boo-hoo 3nodding

Quote:

I’m sorry. I have no grudge against you. I’m not even angry at you…

You have quite the nerve to say that right after that. but you certainly do impress me now.
Quote:

I’m just a little afraid. It’s just a shock to both me and her. Saraneth and Kai, and Usagi… they were all created by Rivera. I don’t feel pain for them. They’re not part of my tangent. Right now I feel like part of my heart’s been ripped out.

aweee deeply sorry. 3nodding

Quote:

I’m going to put Rivera out of her misery and let her sleep forever here.

Ok, go ahead and put your RPC to rest here in this forum of Gaia online.

Quote:

I will resurrect her at Mirandal University.

Woooops! minus what i just said.
Quote:

This is the last time I post in the OOC.

Have fun!
Quote:

Please forgive me.
User Image

huh? biggrin

07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:49 pm
Hillou everyone!

DM, he thought about it, leave his decision to be.

EDIT: Kupo, do me a favour and cut the sarcasm out.  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:50 pm
DeeMac61206
Why doesn't Curry just um...find a new caption?...I mean I don't think that if you are stressed out or whatever and you have college and all you should have to deal with all this....
User Image

Why yes DEE! thats a wonderful idea! why don't i just find a captain and just give up my entire 3 years of work up to somone else!

thats just a wonderful idea!

yup XD.

07.09.06 heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:51 pm
I want to RP with someone!

If you can stand my white belt style Roleplaying.

LOL

Good for you Kurai, taking hold of reins etc. etc.

xDDDD.  

The Emo Graduate

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:51 pm
.......This.....just isn't fun anymore....I have pretty much the same problem as Riyo, when you banned darkmiko you basically cut off my main character, which is apart of my personality, without her here it takes away Stella, Serenity, Amaya, and my male character since they are all connected to her...I don't think its fair at all to ban people who are active rp and follow the rules just because afew people want them out when there are people in this guild who never post and when they do its one liners so nobody knows who they are so no one asks for them to be banned, to basically people get banned for talking to other people and tons of people knowing them....

I mean no disrespect...

I too will probably leave Ria soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:52 pm
User ImageBig talk no action 3nodding

would you like me to help guide you out with the button called ban?

07.09.06 heart

MintGekkou
Captain

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
User Image

What the duck? Damn, I must have missed a hell of a lot going on. Hmm...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Kuri.. are you all right? All the sarcasm and.. anger.

You sound pretty much pissed to me.

... All I can really say is, Drew Carrey, man...  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:54 pm
Wow, Pop Pop's never seen Kurri-kun talk like that. And isn't it egotistical and not egotistic? XD

EDIT: Nu! Dun' leave Dee Mameanie! You are my Comfort zone! Lol, my Advanced Drama teacher call ed my best friend my comfort zone. XD

I think I'm gonna go... watch anime.. or something.
Night everyone!

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

SirLeonmTheBrave

DeeMac61206
.......This.....just isn't fun anymore....I have pretty much the same problem as Riyo, when you banned darkmiko you basically cut off my main character, which is apart of my personality, without her here it takes away Stella, Serenity, Amaya, and my male character since they are all connected to her...I don't think its fair at all to ban people who are active rp and follow the rules just because afew people want them out when there are people in this guild who never post and when they do its one liners so nobody knows who they are so no one asks for them to be banned, to basically people get banned for talking to other people and tons of people knowing them....

I mean no disrespect...

I too will probably leave Ria soon...

I know that i don't post on here as much as i want to but thats because i have exactly 0 hours of time to get on the computer tonight is the first night in prob. about a month that i have been able to get on. College plus work is killing me so i understand exactly where Kurai is coming from. I don't get on Gaia (and ria) to read about people bitching and complaning about how bad their lives are. I get on to have fun (sorry bout the language)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:56 pm
Ceron
User Image

What the duck? Damn, I must have missed a hell of a lot going on. Hmm...

User Image

Doh my god Ceron your avi is amazing.... O.O  

SirLeonmTheBrave

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:56 pm
Alright Spazz take care^___^  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7088 7089 7090 7091 7092 7093 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games