Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7089 7090 7091 7092 7093 7094 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:57 pm
Truly, I feel bad for Dee and Riyoku. I'm not sure if I would feel that way if Shuggles got banned, mainly because we're best friends. So I can't really relate. But... I would start sobbing and hide in my room during my free time if I ever got banned. Ria really is a second home to me. But anywaysssss...

WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT KITTENS?! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:58 pm
Pop Pop uses Ria as a Comfort Zone from her life. XD So yeah, I'm pretty much comfortable here because nobody judges me by my looks. -nod nod- That's what makes me most onfortable, my fluffehness. whee

Yup Yup! *twirls around boredly*

EDIT: I lurf kittens!!! heart heart

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:00 pm
User Image

As it often does, Leon.

But, in any case, I could say quite a bit myself, but won't bother. I've heard things, and I've seen Miko and that she does in fact talk a lot about her problems. So I can understand where he's coming from as well. But really, it doesn't matter. Because when you get right down to it, Kurai is Captain of the guild, no matter what anyone says.

And that's just how things are, but then again, me saying that only repeats what he's just been saying the whole time. You can leave, of course, as Kurai said, or you can think of ways around the problems, think of new ideas, come up with new work in the guild. There's a lot you can do, and overdependence on one or a few people's characters really makes a mess of things anyway.

User Image  
One of my best friends had a kitten. It's name is Fluffy. I used to hug it and squish it and pretend to throw it like a football until it became bigger.

I don't love it anymore. Now it just tries to claw my face off. XDD DAMN YOU, FLUFFY.

Wendehbird

LadyLight
Crew

LISTEN UP EVERYONE!
Yes, Kurai should cut back on the sarcasm a bit, but hear me out. Kurai is banning people for the greater good of the community here at Ria High. Some people have been very disrespectful about our judgement and after so many compliants and not a lot of encouragement, you too would probably be very irritated. Please try to understand our situation.

If you have created a second account for a separate character of yours and DID NOT MAKE MORE THAN 10 POSTS, your other account(s) were banned. The captain and the crew are trying to restore the friendly atmosphere in the guild in a smooth controlled manner.

If I banned you, I'm sorry to have banned you, but as I said, you were banned for having less than 10 posts. The guild has become very hard to run with so many members so we're keeping it under a tighter leash in order to restore peace to Ria High. It takes many hours out of the days for the captain and crew to keep things running smoothly. I hope you do not hold me for banning you; I wish you happiness on Gaia.

~*~ Lady Light  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:01 pm
well, it wasn't just a few people not liking them.

I remember one time, this guy and Miko were ripping off these other two who were RP'ing.

Not just being good willed about it and telling them they weren't properly obeying the rules.

I hate it when people do that.

evil  

The Emo Graduate

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:03 pm
Thanks Aili^___^;;

Can we stop talkshitting about the people who had been banned please?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:03 pm
LadyLight
LISTEN UP EVERYONE!
Yes, Kurai should cut back on the sarcasm a bit, but listen to this. Kurai is doing it for the greater good of the community here at Ria High. Some people have been very disrespectful about our judgement. If you have created a second account for a separate character of yours and DID NOT MAKE MORE THAN 10 POSTS, your other account(s) were banned.

The captain and the crew are trying to restore the friendly atmosphere in the guild in a smooth controlled manner.

If I banned you, I'm sorry to have banned you, but as I said, you were banned for having less than 10 posts. The guild has become very hard to run with so many members so we're keeping it under a tighter leash in order to restore peace to Ria High. It takes many hours out of the days for the captain and crew to keep things running smoothly. I hope you do not hold me for banning you; I wish you happiness on Gaia.

~*~ Lady Light

I'm going to take an apparently unpopular stance on the matter and say, Thank you for all that your doing. It's really quite nice to see that your trying to improve the guild though very few people seem to disagree with your methods.  

SirLeonmTheBrave

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:04 pm
^-^ I figured we needed an attention getter.

Woah... my roommate's asleep before I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:05 pm
Don't ban me gonk

I'm in australia and am only on the sametime as everyone else on the weekend.

Please don't ban me crying .

I'll Cry...  

The Emo Graduate

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:06 pm
*glomps Aili*XDDD like Joy would say, "BBBAANNZAAAII" XDDD *prances^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:07 pm
Banning is over for now.

*hugs Pi and swings her around* Whee~  

LadyLight
Crew

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:07 pm
I really don't mind the bannings. I know you did them to improve the guild. -nod nod-

I used to have a kitty named Fluffy! But he ran away during the hurricane around 100 miles from where we live. -nod nod- But I think he's back! I thought I saw him in our neighborhood. -nod nod-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Ooh that day/night when you took the trash out? I remember that post! I hope you find him...  

LadyLight
Crew

The Emo Graduate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:08 pm
ooh, I wanna learnt to be a priest.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7089 7090 7091 7092 7093 7094 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games