Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

LordFarsingofthevamps

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:16 pm
WAZ UP,im new. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm a proud narutard, bleach fan, and zelda fan.
I have yet toown Twilight Princess.  

Tazome

Lloyd78

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:41 am
I'm definetely New to the cult, and It's great to finally see A guild that aprciates Nintendo, it's the only Video Game company I'm loyal to.

So... Yeah... I play as Link in any SSB game... Because he is better than life.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:33 am
Hey, I'm new to the guild. I thank you for accepting me into the guild. I don't have a Wii yet (can't wait to get one and zelda and brawl) but I do have a DS. I'm a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda series. I guess thats it for now. See ya.  

Raugion

5 Minutes Later

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am
Hi nintendo fans!!!!
I'm new to the guild. I thank you for accepting me into guild.
I'm a big fan of Mario, Zelda, Star Fox & pokémon.
Even though i'm getting older it still brings the kid in me, and it always will.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:25 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Riddex and just got into the guild and I'm so happy. My favorite games for the DS are - Animal Crossing and Pokemon (I have Pearl) let me know if you have either! For the Gamecube I'm a fan of Racing games and Super Smash Bros. Melee(Who isn't though?)  

King-Dedede69

Wiiniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Sup Guys(And Girls)!! My B-Day is on the 29th and (obviously)im new here. I always play my wii and Im soooo obsesed with Brawl coming out. I am actually also a Sonic fan, and I heard sonic was in Brawl i was so happy. Here is the official website of Brawl if u want to see all of its info.
Smash Bros DOJO!!!
If I am not here PM my other file named "papaorplastic" xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:23 pm
Hi all!

I'm writerserenyty, so... yep! I'm a Junior in High School, so if I don't post it's not because I don't like you , I just have more important things on my mind. Like college. *shudder*

As well as a Nintendo geek, I'm an anime/manga geek, classic literature/costume drama (British) geek, among many others. So, yeah. I'm a total dork. Hooray!

I've been a Nintendo fangirl for quite a while, ever since I got into pokemon in 1st/2nd grade. Now, while I still occasionally play pokemon games, I'm a Mario fan (especially Paper Mario and I'm now in love with Super Mario Galaxy), and I also love Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (still need Twilight Princess! Gah!), Tales of Symphonia, DDR, Guitar Hero, Viewtiful Joe, and my Wii.  

writerserenyty

Rereska

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Hello, I'm Rellinai and I am new. Umm... my favorite games are the zelda series, the FF series, and the Tales games series. I also really liked the two golden sun games.Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:28 am
Sup everyone, I'm John and I'm new. I've been gaming since Atari back when I was a kid. I've got a Wii and a DS but I spend alot of my time lately on my 360 w/ eiother C.O.D. 4 or Rock Band, I a big Suare fan, but sony has kinda ticked me off, hence no PS3.  

John_Phoinex

Hilgrad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:24 am
Er, hi everyone. I'm one of the newer members. It's great to meet all these other... fans of Nintendo. I've liked the FF series, Fire Emblem, the Zelda Series, and Sonic games. Thanks again for the chance to be in this cult.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:11 am
Welcome one and all. Please enjoy your stay. Also remember to read the rules.  

Diana Godstone

shnag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:22 am
Hey, i'm Dan, i bought a Wii because i wanted something different, also, i don't know about the 360, but the Xbox is the most glitchy piece of s**t EVER. I'm on my third xbox right now, and it still ******** up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:03 pm
Hello. I am Prince Ludwig von Koopa. If you need any reason for mine joining, I will withdraw into my shell and dash into you for being so ignorant of who I am.

((Hi. This is an RP/Cosplay mule. I am a major fan of the Mario series, but my love of gaming is not restricted to that. I also enjoy the Chrono games, the Final Fantasy series, and the Zelda games, to name a few.))  

Prince Baby Bowser

Ryun Tsukoro

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:20 pm
New to the cult here. Ejoy me while you can. (non-sexually) I have bad luck with guilds.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games