Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Anime Art Academy
Chibi War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

menen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:09 pm

uuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiuuuuu.... i have a new fine pen and did s**t like this  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:52 pm
Spring break!

YAY!

I'm trying to draw a comic, but my own comic keeps making me draw it.... And my video games... >_<

Traveling Buddy

chewibunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:17 pm
Back and not for long! I need to finnish my 10 page report! D:
(I can't believe I lost important research at the dentist! gonk )

Nice Chibi Aruri! So cute! so neko!
Especially love the hands heart

Menen also drew a kitty...with fingers... o_O

The kitty theme is catchy though 3nodding

First thing I noticed when I returned-
What happened to the chibis?
One or two realistic anime pictures is good in awhile, but please don't flood the board with them redface
I know that some people realise that this thread is active and is a good way to get comments, but it would be much better to form your own seperate thread and recieve better individual comments. sweatdrop

idea Remember now! Good Boys and Girls draw chibis for the greater good!
If you flood the board too much anime pixels, you may just crush our tiny thread spirit... aww...

(as you can see...chewibunny is a bit still cranky about her 10 page report ^^;
Its all the report talking!! *sobs in a corner* TT__TT)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:29 am
Forjoy, then. As I'm finally getting my lazy a** to work on the damn comic I've been talking about for a month.  

Eerie

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aruri_Kasutsuro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:54 pm
chewi: thank you. i love drawing hands...now.. sweatdrop yes, and i agree. anime pics should be very limited to this thread...since this is a chibi thread...and i think anime pics could get more critiques and response in it's own thread. 3nodding

edit: xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*faints* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:03 pm
A new begenning of a sad ending!
User Image
Thrown outta the Grey Tavern Inn, on to the streets. =_=  

Bloodied Chains

Eerie

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:58 am
*hugs Aruri* That's awesome. I should have thought of doing it myself sooner. One point, though. His ears are pointed, just not nearly as much so as Takuya's are. And his jacket lapels are missing. but that's ok. Hell, he sometimes goes without the jacket at all. I do love his expression though. *so much love*

Keiden....you should not be allowed in bars. Getting Coco's drunk is not good. And Aruri is not the Muffin Man.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:07 pm
Oh Eerie! Don't be like that. I geuss you want me to spice it up a notch...BAM!

User Image

Should I go back to the chibis, or is this style better, or should I spice it up even more? pirate

If you wanna say somtin, just post a comic, and we could build on from there. I think it may make it more interesting, it's just a suggestion.  

Bloodied Chains

Eerie

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:35 pm
I like the new hair. But like Chewi said before, we technically should be sticking to a 'chibi' style. That's the point of this thread. Chibicomics. It's still good, though!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:21 pm
Thanks 3nodding Back to Chibi's it is. But I couldn't help but draw in my new style in quick sketch form. So I joined the Avitar Battle Royale guild. It's loads of fun. I love the chibi war and the battle royale whee I'll prolly update once or twice a day since im drawing so much pirate Until I get loaded with homework again gonk  

Bloodied Chains

Kejoca

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:48 pm
Eerie
Nope. Guild Wars is pretty much the only game I play. Other than that, I just wander around online.

Collector's edition of main Guild Wars gave you a 'devine aura' when you did actions like dancing...it was really really pretty. If you see people with glowing hands when they're doing stuff, that's the special feature they got from having the collector's ed. Don't know what you get for getting Collector's Ed for Factions, yet.

Ah! I've seen the glowing hands thing! ^^; I was sometimes getting curious as to how people were "casting spells" in the outposts. But I guess they weren't casting anything at all. >_>
I might consider getting the Collector's Edition for Factions then. (:

---------------------------

On another note:
I need to draw a chibi sometime soon. >_> Haven't drawn since I got Kingdom Hearts 2. -____-;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:53 am
Aruri_Kasutsuro
chewi: thank you. i love drawing hands...now.. sweatdrop yes, and i agree. anime pics should be very limited to this thread...since this is a chibi thread...and i think anime pics could get more critiques and response in it's own thread. 3nodding

edit: xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*faints* heart

awww. this is so nice! I didn't know that Takuya's ears are so long though. sry. busy lately again.. so never do anymore continuation from the plot.. I'll try later if I have some extra time..  

pkumo

Eerie

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:56 pm
*snicker* I suddently got the impression that Takuya would go around poking DaTaku with his ears just to annoy him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:29 pm
O:

That's a very weird thought Eerie! We all know he'd rather poke him with his wings.... Or chopsticks.... Seeing he originally came out of a tail.... made of shrimp...

Hm...

>_<

Ah, Chewi, the dentist shall be the end of our essays... >_<

I still have to do mine... I still have all my research.... Right? -checks-

Anyways, its' due at the end of spring break... By the way, today I had a dream that I went to school and didn't have any of my homework done... It was really weird... It was more like a nightmare though....

>_<

Hm... Maybe I should draw Kitty ears on Takuya.... XD

Aruri, that picture is so bishie. XD -pokes-

Oh, wow. I didn't know chibi world had a chibi bar. D: I don't think that's family friendly....

XD;;

I should probably get to finishing that comic... -has no ideas-

>_< Curses....

Traveling Buddy

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:47 pm
I geuss I won't be able to post a new page any time this week. It's already Tuesday, and they filled me up on work...dammit =_=  
The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games