Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Urm..i have nothing to say..hrm.....

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!! LIVE BY THE SEA!!! >XO

I love that song, i was singing during a Field Hokey game.

....Oh!!! I know what color!!! PINK!!!!!!!!! X3!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:16 pm
Kurai: In visual basic class.. Boring.. X_X lots of this stuff is pretty much RPGmaker2000 like stuff. XD. Just some math involved and all.

And Ai guessed it right XP. I got pink earings XD. It be spiffy.

mmm.. ::darty eyes::

nothin else to really say besides im slacking off from working on the tourny! WOO! go maple story XD  

KuraiGekkou

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:50 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae: Doo doo doo.... I'm back! For the moment at least!! ^-^ @_@ What?! Kurai got a pink earring!? SHOW ME!! SHOW ME!! GET OUT THAT LOVELY DIGITAL CAMERA AND SHOOOOWWWW MMEEEEE!!!!!!! @_@

~This has been a suddenly read the last post while typing this message message by Kaitae. w00t y'all. Go random readingness.

P.S. I have a lotta homework. So, therefore. I am sorry I didn't help out with the Tourney set up and whatnot... ferkin school... and I have suddenly become addicted with Kingdom Hearts... sooo... every other weekend at my dad's might be devoted to that saturday and sunday... so... I am hopeless until I beat that game and read Eldest!!!! ;_; I am so pathetic....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:06 pm
Kurai: A New snazzy feature Ceron convinced me to add.

how to get your own lil area here in Ria high. Ill make a new thread for that y'all punks XD! be sure to check it out. (Link to be addedhere)

just wanna make that an.. announcment.. O_o;  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:10 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

::spazzes out::

Me want to make a shop for spells and horoscopes!!!!

X_X!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

...uhh..okay. I used to have my hideout..some good Christmas memories there. Think that was also the day that Kuri got Mint..

.....TAROT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ::dances around:..wait!!..MANGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::dances around with magos::la la la la la la la la la la

so much drama on the stage..  

JoY_AnGel

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:41 pm
Kaitae: Merf.. *goes off to read the new announcement on places and whatsis's.. whatsis.. I'm talking to myself, yes. Now go away.

*reads*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:29 pm
::rolls in homework::X_X Okay..today was the first day of school and i have a mad trusk load of homework and a test this week already. Jeesh!! I need a break!! Wait i already had one..well yeah so don''t expect me to be online alot now since i have homeowrk and sports going on. I''ll try to get online as soon as homework is done and when my pizza gets here.

Well, Ciao!!!  

Ai`
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:01 am
Homework... joy. I'm gonna be in school in less than a week. Great. Somebody shoot me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

Yes Rayan-chan? 4laugh ........
<~~So ditzy.
Hmmm..so yes. That time that all girls ((unless your a lucky b***h..)) hate....and I have 3 more days of hell to be with it. Men..lucky bastards... crying crying crying Why did Eve have to eat that apple?!?WHY???????????????? gonk gonk gonk

Even Mr.Mango can't comfort me..and he always can cause he so sweet and juicy..

Now Im hungery..but to lazy to go upstairs..and school starts on the 6th...and all the teachers already know my name somehow..and I swear I heard them arguing about which classes I should go in..none of them want me..its only for one period..God..not that troublemaking-_-. thats a lie..  

JoY_AnGel

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:06 pm
Kaitae: Woo. Oh yes. power be to thee of homework and craziness. Late for all my classes today. W00t be to I. -_-;;
Being tortured with a mini story a friend wrote about my character dying and one of her characters fighting with another character... such a great death April has.. falling off of a cliff with a three inch deku clinging to her... -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:
I'm sorry I haven't been on this week, although I did post that I wasn't going to be on last week or this week. I'm going through a really hard time right now and am running back and forth between colleges trying to tack down professors cus I'm regestering late and have to get their appoval and I've already missed some classes and have no money for books and I have homework due tomarrow if I can even get registered for that class. And my parents are fighting over who's going to pay for college for me and I didn't even want to go to college this semester so my wish (that is no longer my wish) may come true.

Sorry. My life is rotting like normal but its to hard to get to a computer anymore and not even worth it.

Ofcourse I probably wont last til next week and will be back by monday xp I dunno we'll all see.  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Belive you can do it Rene-chan!! I Know You can!!Cuz your super!! XD Yea!!!!!
And someday you will be a rich actress..and..uhh..yea.Be rich!!

And maybe me too.. so I can help all the poor and hungery children/people in the world and abused neglected animals::sparkle sparkle::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: well just came back from a ddr competition in Fairmont state. Dissapointed there was no one was achallenge crying . I was hoping the so called champ would be tough and all.

neways. Announcments for Ria high.

I'm thinking of closing requests to join the guild. There is obviously a rapid amount of people coming in and all that. And this is a BIG burden on all the crew members (especailly most of them are good lil gurls in school XP.) to mod all the new coming members XD.

So yes the option of closing join requests seems a good choice until we can take more people in.

That or all you lil kiddies need to start studying harder and spend less time in Ria high XD! hehe. Jp. XD!

back to reading the silly rules for aviation for me XD! ::logs on Maple story::
<.<

>.>  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:07 pm

Hrm, that sounds like a great idea. I mean, my homework and sports are going to get longer, and i have a few games at night and some at daytime, so i'll be extremely busy and probably won't get online till 7 or 8 EST, but since this weekend is a holiday and i have no school on Friday (tomorrow) and Monday. SO i'll probably be online more often. But, since my teachers are already thinking about signing projects next week (although i've only but at school for less than one week) so i'll be busy since school comes first, then sports, then food, then friends, then computer..soo yeah.

Plus, if more people joined during school season then not many mods will be online till night time or later, so then no one would be online to warn them when there doing something wrong. BUt, if we don't get more people then the people in this guild will grow bored and leave the guild, which is possibly if you think about last year in the spring when i joined. I think that was because of finals, all except Kurai slacking off at Raganok or what ever that is.

SO maybe we could close it down a little, and open it up again when school slows down like Holloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. All those goodie holiday stuff and yeah. Thats my opnion. On the second hand, we need to orginize the tournament because i'm getting really really really really really really annoyed by the fact that i'm getting random PM's and random Im's. Guys, i only go online on AIM to talk to my friends and some crew members, i don't mind a few people from Ria that aren't crew members but suriously, i'm getting too much and i can't keep up.

So now, we need to orginize or DO the tournament before everyone is wayyy to busy to come online and post. Since, if that happens then the tournament will only be slow and probably finish by the middle of winter and that only makes your oppenent wait longer and the'll leave to guild due to bordom. PLus, people are getting impatient and thats not good.

On the good side, i have the weekend to tpe up that TiffxKy fic that i promised Tiff and Joy to read. I can't wait!! I love writing fanfics!!!! But i'll have to read that Ria fanstuff thread about what attacks people posted up so then i get a good idea of what Tiff's fighting style is and what Ky's fighting style is. SO this will be very interesting.

Oh! I found some pictures of me from last year and this summer so i guess i'll post them up.

User Image
Me this summer after a long run and i decided to sit down and pose for a friend of mine!! She wanted to put some pictures of me on her Myspace account. X> I feel loved!!

User Image another picture of me, i think this was last year, i don't remember....*thinks* well, yeah its me, except i think my hair was probably shorter than the other one.

Well, yeah, hopefully something dramatic will happen at the highschool then i won't be able to go..but then i won't graduate, so then....i dunno. Hopefully something will happen and i'll have no school next week.

I hate school.

*~ Sakura Ai  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games