Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:46 pm

ryoko walked toward the gates with ayame but he turned and jumped into a nearby tree, while ayame kept going and walked through the gates.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:50 pm

jedi was walking out of the village when he noticed the figure not that i care but who are you?

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 pm

((which figure))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:52 pm

((the one walking))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm

((btw the gates are closed...tehy have been closed...for a few days....so....good luck getting past teh wall that i made when the i had to repay a favor for this village! its alive xp ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:58 pm

ryoko noticed he was talking to ayame and decided to stay hidden.

she spoke in a cheerful voice
"hello! I am ayame and I have come to figure out what happened during my master's absence!

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 pm

((I know mikyo made the wall. i was here, remember.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 pm

jedi laughed a little have fun getting in, i am leaving to prepare for the war as i have orders jedi walked away saying one last thing to bad the cloud will probably go first

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 pm

hearing this, ryoko jumped out of the tree. "what do you mean, jedi"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 pm

jedi stopped ah ryoko, its been a while hasn't it, im afraid me and naro are no longer in this village, this village will be the first of the attacks if i heard right jedi was still looking the other way so long old friend jedi dissapeared

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:19 pm

ryoko closed his eyes.

"master, are you okay?"

"yes i am."

ryoko jumped back into the tree and calmed himself.

"lets go ayame."

they both walked off
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Rahenno appears atop the gates that's Ryoko, i've havent seen him in ages Rahenno sits on the gates

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:35 am

"Oh, crap. They are attacking here first. I hope not." Angel jumped off the gate, he literally punched through a tree, he threw it into the middle of the large path leading here, it was like 70ft. wide, and went on until a new road.((That is the path)) He punched down another tree. Threw it in the path again. He was forming a blockade. He punched down a few more tree put them there, it was like a few feet tall, and not as wide as the path. "Fireball jutsu." He blew a fireball, and made a hole in the trees. Now he could see through. He dropped a seal, it was a fire seal. As it hit the ((window sill, I can't think of any better words.)) A small almost like gun rose out of it.((It is a stick attached to a piece of metal.)) It had a ball of fire on it. It would shoot at any intruders, probably not strong enough to kill them, but slow them down.Angel placed an explosive tag under the gun like thing, if anyone tried to turn off the gun they would be blown up. Angel walked back to the gate.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:32 am

ryoko walked back up the path to gate and saw the gun. "s**t. that wasnt here last night." ryoko took out the hirokenai and it shifted from its normal metal form to earth.

the gun fired. the rock that the sword was made of left the sword and formed a shield that blocked the blast. he continued to walk forward until he got to the wall. by now the rock was covering the gun and ryoko walked climbed over the barricade.

on the other side. the earth left the gun and went back and formed a blade again. he sheathed it and he sat next to a tree to wait until the invaders came.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:08 am

Rahenno jump from the gates, he lande in front of them "so this it, lets see how this will turn out" Raheno said taking out his Aisugekijou staff and his Hyouton katana
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games