Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:22 am
She walks into the Manor, unknowing of whats happening. "Um, hello? I'm new to here...My name is Angel, Angel Smith!" She looks around to view everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 am
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ :C POOPIES. BAI BAI! MYA!]]

"Yes?" He asked, looking directly into her star-light eyes. He seemed to instantly be freed of the question when she called his name. It dashed away from his mind, and burrowed into the farther part. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm not paying attention..." He tried to come up with an excuse. "It's just my sister seems a little strange,lately. I don't see Xellious very often,either..." It sounded plausible. He hadn't spoken with a shakey voice, and ever sence Tsshyeiah had robbed him of his demon, he seemed extraordinarily calm and thoughtful. He looked down. My family isn't much of a family anymore... His excuse had reminded himself of how broken his family was.

"It's okay, I understand." Lilli thought for a moment. "What was it like for you when Ceeleia died? I don't want to sound personal.. but I was just wondering. You seemed to be in a lot of pain.. I didn't like to see you like that.. I'm sorry.." Lilli spoke quickly but softly.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:42 am
((Klara's gonna be wayyy upset when she hears about Lilli and Klaash!! What will she do I wonder? Will she show anger? muahahaha or maybe Ben will be there to help her out eh? hehehe *wink wink* lol He is like 10 years older...darnit! why did I make her so young???!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:00 am
The more time that passed she seemed to calm down a bit and feel more comfortable with Ben.

Something about him calmed her...

She spoke calmly now, even wore a genuine smile, "I'm ok, at least I will be...as soon as I work some things out."
She still had no idea what she would do. But somehow, things were becoming better. Little by little, her mind was clearing and she wasn't feeling so lousy.(sp?)
She looked up at Ben wondering if he was the reason.
"No! You don't creep me out! I think you've actually made me feel better." She reassured him with a laugh.

She had almost missed the last part of what he said.
Her face flushed a light pink surprised at his sudden remark.
Her head fell down and stared at the floor not able to look him in the eye.
"Uh...hehe..No.." She whispered shyly, it was the only thing she could come up with. She knew she was rather plain looking. Did he say that to make me feel better?

((Why are you guys making it so hard to leave this thread! eek It's gettting so gooood.))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:07 pm
haruxxx
((Klara's gonna be wayyy upset when she hears about Lilli and Klaash!! What will she do I wonder? Will she show anger? muahahaha or maybe Ben will be there to help her out eh? hehehe *wink wink* lol He is like 10 years older...darnit! why did I make her so young???!!))

[Well if you haven't noticed most couples here are older than eachother... at least here they seem to be.. And not that it apllies yet or whatever but age doesn't really matter if they love eachother.. I mean I guess you could like make her 18 si it wouldn't be a ***** or something... lol. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:08 pm
[[ o;]]

"No," Klaash said, shaking his head gently and closed his eyes. "It's fine..." He paused, assembling the words he would use from sections of his mind. "I was the only one who would take care of her. No one would really pay much attention to her...She was my true sister, Tsshyeiah and Xellious are only half-siblings to me...And they never showed much concern for me either...Xellious watches out for me when he can, but he can't all the time... Celleia was the only one who made me smile. It's sad that she's gone now, but it was better for her. I shouldn't be so selfish as to make her suffer for my happiness...I can't visit her like I always used to, but I've got you now." At the last sentance, he spread the words out a bit, and smiled tenderly at Lilli. Klaash really loved her with all of his heart now that Celleia was gone. She was the only one he cared for.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:59 pm
haruxxx
The more time that passed she seemed to calm down a bit and feel more comfortable with Ben.

Something about him calmed her...

She spoke calmly now, even wore a genuine smile, "I'm ok, at least I will be...as soon as I work some things out."
She still had no idea what she would do. But somehow, things were becoming better. Little by little, her mind was clearing and she wasn't feeling so lousy.(sp?)
She looked up at Ben wondering if he was the reason.
"No! You don't creep me out! I think you've actually made me feel better." She reassured him with a laugh.

She had almost missed the last part of what he said.
Her face flushed a light pink surprised at his sudden remark.
Her head fell down and stared at the floor not able to look him in the eye.
"Uh...hehe..No.." She whispered shyly, it was the only thing she could come up with. She knew she was rather plain looking. Did he say that to make me feel better?

((Why are you guys making it so hard to leave this thread! eek It's gettting so gooood.))

Ben smiled. "Well I'm glad I don't creep you out at least. Not even though I'm at least 10 years older than you? Okay good." Ben laughed. "I'm making you feel better? What do you mean?" Ben asked asked her.
"Oh and I meant it when I said you're beautiful.." Ben's voice was serious.
I don't know why I feel so attracted to her.. Like magnetic.. I hardly know her.. But hmm...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:09 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ o;]]

"No," Klaash said, shaking his head gently and closed his eyes. "It's fine..." He paused, assembling the words he would use from sections of his mind. "I was the only one who would take care of her. No one would really pay much attention to her...She was my true sister, Tsshyeiah and Xellious are only half-siblings to me...And they never showed much concern for me either...Xellious watches out for me when he can, but he can't all the time... Celleia was the only one who made me smile. It's sad that she's gone now, but it was better for her. I shouldn't be so selfish as to make her suffer for my happiness...I can't visit her like I always used to, but I've got you now." At the last sentance, he spread the words out a bit, and smiled tenderly at Lilli. Klaash really loved her with all of his heart now that Celleia was gone. She was the only one he cared for.

"Okay. Yeah.. I'd know what it feels like.. My Mom and Dad never supported me.. they could've cared less if I was dead or not. In fact they tried to kill me several times. And the last time.. I accindentally killed them. I didn't mean to, I just didn't realize how much force I was using when I fought them off. I really didn't want to kill them, but i didn't want to die either." Lilli could feel the tears budding in her eyes. Something inside growled her head growled at her. LILLI! DO NOT CRY! You'll blow it! Stop it, please.. The way the voice sounded like Rosalie made her want to cry even more.. Tears slowly, and silently rolled down her face.. Lilli smiled.. showing she wasn't really sad, just happy, now she was with Klaash.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 pm
Tuesday didn't answer Lilli's calls. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't. His strain on his muscles effected him so that he could barely move. Tuesday slumped against the bed, then took a long, sharp piece of glass. He looked at it in his hands, then slowly and painfully, he brought it up to his neck and pressed it there for a moment, thinking.
Go on...You have nothing to live for now. She's gone. His whole self agreed for once, not debating.
He pressed the glass into his skin, making a deep wound. Bou burst through the door.
"Takeru! WHAT THE ********! What are you doing?!?! I thought you were stronger than this! You..You'd just leave me like that?!" Bou said angerly. But Bou could not fight with Tuesday now, he was all she had. She fell to her knees and stumbled over to him. Her head hit Tuesday's chest and she pulled the glass out of his hand.
"Takeru...Would you really do that to me? Would you really kill yourself?" Bou asked. Tuesday had to think for a minute.
"I don't know Bou. Maybe." He lied. Of course he would. He's kill himself any day he didn't have the security of knowing Lilli was with him.
I guess Bou doesn't mind her clothes, now that there's blood all over them.
Bou and Tuesday sat there for a while. "Takeru..Please never leave me. You are the only family I have left."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 pm
TUESDAY! Lilli's mind screamed. Please hear me.. I love you. I do.. Please don't hurt your self.. Please don't. I need to talk to you.. when am I able to see you? Are you aloud yet.. I mean by Bou's restrictions for you not to see anyone? Please.. I need to talk to you.. I know you love me. Please..  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:26 pm
Tuesday heard Lilli.
I..I don't know. She'll be gone tonight..Maybe. Whatever. It's too late Lilli. You already screwed everything up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:36 pm
Tuesday? You're not serious? I guess if that's what you want now. Not to be with me.. but there's something I need to tell you.. never mind If It's too late.. If you change your mind.. I'll be here.. waiting. But it won't be for very long. I'm sorry I ruined it in the end.. But you're the one who picked at the seems first, I guess I just tore the rest apart. Lilli sighed.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:38 pm
Klara shook her head answering, "Well, I've never given age gaps too much thought. It's really about the person, you know? If you like them or if you share the same interests what does it matter?"
She watched his eyes to see if he understood her. He seemed to be following.
"And as for making me feel better? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's because you're taking my mind off of things, but I'd like to think it's your personality too. It's...warm." she explained smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Tuesday smiled. Lilli was still Lilli.The smile quickly faded when he faced the question.
Well, okay. Where are we going to meet? How about the dining hall. T

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:56 pm
haruxxx
Klara shook her head answering, "Well, I've never given age gaps too much thought. It's really about the person, you know? If you like them or if you share the same interests what does it matter?"
She watched his eyes to see if he understood her. He seemed to be following.
"And as for making me feel better? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's because you're taking my mind off of things, but I'd like to think it's your personality too. It's...warm." she explained smiling.

"Really? Thanks.." Ben smiled. "Well I'll do whatever I can to help you." He reassured her.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games