Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:29 am
Bump 220!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:31 am
Bump 221!  

Monsieur Nameless

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:33 am
Divash
When I'm an evil overlord, I will do my best to keep my employees, henchmen, minions, underlings, and servants:

1) Well paid
2) Well fed
3) Safe
4) Contented
5) Well indoctrinated to my way of thinking

No dissatisfied or disgruntled peon is going to be around at all, for the heroes to coerce or woo over to their side at a crucial moment in battle.

Nudge three hundred and sixteen

Why, I...I think I love you. In a totally platonic way of course. LOL. I'm into the Good Guy portion of the list. ^^ I thought about taking a break to do Chuck Norris jokes, but either I forgot it (very plausible) or I thought about it and decided to keep my flow going (not quite as plausible).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:35 am
Nudge three hundred and seventeen

86. When the Evil Overlord tries to guilt-trip me by claiming that I'll be responsible for something he plans to do if I don't cooperate with him, I'll mercilessly quote Ayn Rand to him.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:38 am
Nudge three hundred and eighteen

87. If the Evil Overlord wears a mask hiding his features, it's either because he doesn't want to be recognized or because he's bodaciously ugly. I will psych myself up for the shock resulting from either cause when I rip the mask off of him. heart

88. When someone opens the Eldritch Portal to Hell, and I have the means to close it, I will employ said means immediately, and not stop to explain things to everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:39 am
Bump 222!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 am
Bump 223!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 am
Nudge three hundred and nineteen

89. People who whine about not being trusted are either (a.) Operatives for the Evil Overlord; (b.) Mind-controlled by the Evil Overlord; (c.) Totally clueless about concepts like OPSEC and need-to-know; or (d.) Dangerously neurotic and/or immature; and are consequently not to be trusted.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:43 am
Nudge three hundred and twenty

90. If a mystic proclaims that my destiny is to "defeat the darkness," "bring freedom to the downtrodden," or some such other glorious accomplishment, I will immediately begin preparations for the role. I will not wait for the mystic and several other innocents to get rubbed out by the Evil Overlord.

Le Gasp! It is Jerbos! Come to arrange my downfall!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:45 am
Bump 224!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:47 am
Bump 225!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:47 am
Nudge three hundred and twenty-one

91. If my powers depend on a talisman in my possession, I will never openly display it, but keep it hidden in my codpiece/brassiere; a flashy, gaudy article of jewelry, having no mystical potency of any kind, will be brandished when I employ my super powers.  

Ambrai

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:48 am
Ambrai
Nudge three hundred and twenty

90. If a mystic proclaims that my destiny is to "defeat the darkness," "bring freedom to the downtrodden," or some such other glorious accomplishment, I will immediately begin preparations for the role. I will not wait for the mystic and several other innocents to get rubbed out by the Evil Overlord.

Le Gasp! It is Jerbos! Come to arrange my downfall!
DAMN!YOU SHOULD BE AT SCHOOL!Or something!
H(how)TF AM I SUPPOSED TO CATCH UP NOW!?
Bump 226!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:49 am
Bump 227!  

Monsieur Nameless

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:50 am
Nudge three hundred and twenty-two

92. I will begin my lifelong fight against crime immediately upon discovery of my powers, instead of withholding my assistance from the police, thereby allowing a minor criminal to escape and murder one of my loved ones.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games