Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:58 pm
E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
[The sky is bleak...wish you could come back soon...]

Haha. I borrowed and completed Saphire (sp?) and Ruby from my cousin already. Stuck with nintendo wii now. Trauma centre second opinion. >W<

I accidentally deleted my crystal game and had to restart. D=

Oh, don't forget music! And the food... BBQ's rock... when you don't get baked under the sun. I suffer summer 24/7. Its like a curse to me. If it could only snow for just one day.... haha. What do you all usually eat in your countries for summer? -is curious- xD

[Cos' I'm bored to tears without you. Literally.]

Well, in the Grumpy household we have: BBQ Brauts (yummy - fav), Mushroom Avocado Swiss Cheese Burgers, Chili-Cheese Fries, and Brisket with Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, and Potatoes. All time fav is Lasagna.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:11 pm

@Someone Famous - I gave up on my hamster. He bit me and my father got mad. D=
Next time don't put two mice together. Still, hang in there like little T said. Everything will be alright.

@Hazumu - Wow, fifteen? Congrats! That's like, so AWESOME!

@PlasmaDooM - The mad scientist is back? Eheheh....>< What's the experiment anyway?

@Gweener - I love red beans. Seriously. My mum cooked me this sweet red bean dessert with coconut milk once. We lost the recipie, but you might want to try making it!

@Little T - Oh. My. Gosh. You are all SO lucky. My mum would die before she let me touch those things. I usually eat steamed fish, fried chicken, stews, and random veggies. >< I've gotten hooked on some weird tofu dish though. Health food isn't half bad.

But I miss my fries and lasagna and burgers! X.X Must sneak out to the fast food joint soon.

Wow. That is one long collection of answers I just typed

**EDIT** Have you all tried black sesame soup before?

I'm taking karate lessons soon! <3 .

Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:06 am
EiJi; I've never tried that soup before. And karate lessons are awesome. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Though; I like Tae Chi, Tae Kwon Do, and Jitsu. Tae Chi of course isn't a way of protecting yourself; but is good for circulation and relaxation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm
Well, now I have two females.
They're less territorial, and they shouldn't fight over more than who gets which food block.
:3
Vee and Kai [their names] are really sweet, too. Sweeter than the last ones.
Even my cats and dog like them.

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:39 pm
[The sky is bleak... wish you would come back soon...]

Graaah. Its summer all year round here and the heat is killing me. So I would say I need a pillow, the air-con, iced drinks, and the mall. I can't make it to the equinox party on the 20th, unfortunately, so save me slice of the news! D=

BBQ? Try seafood skewers. We had one to celebrate a big win at school, and forced our teacher to eat BBQ-ed marshmallows. She liked them after that, haha...

What's your son's new game? -is playing old pokemon crystal version, xD- Cheese sandwiches are much loved. Tell the kids they have my support... ahaha....how's life been for all of you? I've probably missed a lot of action.

He got The Lego Star Wars game. He has played it every day since he got it. It looks cute, and has all the Star Wars music. I don't think I could play it though, needs more romance. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 pm
LittleTnCo
Hazumu-san
Hello everone! I had a good week, the best day was Thursday, it was a my 15th wedding anniversary. I had a great time biggrin

I have missed you all, I hope you are all doing ok. heart

OMG!! That is like, so way kewl. And I feel so bad that I missed it. Happy late Anniversary! mrgreen

Thank you! heart It just doesn't seem like its been that long until I look at the calendar eek When I think about it, We've been together for almost 20 years...wow! blaugh  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:48 pm
LittleTnCo
Hazumu-san
Thats funny!
I like Johnny Depp too. I didn't know he was in Chocolat, I may have to watch it.

Hey Hazu and Gwee! I totally luv Johnny Depp too. I really like him in Pirates of the Carribean. The only movie of his I saw; that I didn't care for, was the movie "The Astronauts' Wife."

Wow he was in that! I saw that movie and didn't even know it was him. I thought it was too sad and depressing, didn't care much for it myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:52 pm

**EDIT** Have you all tried black sesame soup before?

I'm taking karate lessons soon! <3 .

I have never tried that soup before, it sounds interesting and I will try anything once biggrin I hope you have fun with the Karate lessons *huggles*  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Someone Famous
They're less territorial, and they shouldn't fight over more than who gets which food block.

I am totally happy for you. I hope this turns out to be a better experience for you. *huggles* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 pm
I... had a very strange dream just a little while ago. It's in the dreams sub-forum. Read it if you want.

Samuel L. Jackson was in it...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 am
Someone Famous

Well, I'm so glad that you have a happy lil duet. hehe. I'm sure it will work out great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 am
Hazumu-san
[The sky is bleak... wish you would come back soon...]

Graaah. Its summer all year round here and the heat is killing me. So I would say I need a pillow, the air-con, iced drinks, and the mall. I can't make it to the equinox party on the 20th, unfortunately, so save me slice of the news! D=

BBQ? Try seafood skewers. We had one to celebrate a big win at school, and forced our teacher to eat BBQ-ed marshmallows. She liked them after that, haha...

What's your son's new game? -is playing old pokemon crystal version, xD- Cheese sandwiches are much loved. Tell the kids they have my support... ahaha....how's life been for all of you? I've probably missed a lot of action.

He got The Lego Star Wars game. He has played it every day since he got it. It looks cute, and has all the Star Wars music. I don't think I could play it though, needs more romance. mrgreen

There is a boy in my family wanting the Lego Star Wars game. It looked so adorable. Would you recommend it?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:07 am
ChainsawDooM
I... had a very strange dream just a little while ago. It's in the dreams sub-forum. Read it if you want.

Samuel L. Jackson was in it...

Oo; Samuel L. Jackson (shivers). All I can say is...Wow  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:44 am
All I can say is, read it...

Or else... wink  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:02 am
ChainsawDooM
All I can say is, read it...

Or else... wink

I did read it and just left you a message there.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games