Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloaked Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 am

Gabriel begins to look around nervously realizing Yue is alot better at this game then he let Gabriel know.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 am

"What's wrong, Gab," he smiled innocently as he flips the next one, a 9.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cloaked Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 am

"Who said something was wrong? x.x" Gabriel said as he looked at his cards and back to Yue quickly.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 am

He laughed and turned the last card, 7.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cloaked Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 am

Gabriel showed his two cards... a 3 and a 4.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:57 am

Yue turned his with a smile, 8 and 9.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cloaked Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 am

Gabriel shamefully took off another article of clothing. He noticed how chilly it was in the cafe now.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:03 am

"Look at the little lights floating around the room. Their giving off heat, but your drinking thinned your blood. Go ahead hold one their mine after all," Yue said as he handed him the deck. The mote of red light settled warmly on Gabriel's shoulder and stayed there comfortably.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RaineMarin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:14 am

Raine sat quietly and watched the game closely. Nothing like a free show.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 am

Rocky sat up with a quick jerk as he noticed that he had nodded off. "Gah! WhaddidImiss?" he said as he looked up to see some of the furs gathered around a table. "Hmmm, What do we have here? A game of poker? Strip poker! , at that! But where are the women? Oh well...." He said to himself "Hey! Do ya mnd if I join in? I'll even take my shirt off as a late fee." He said as he removed his shirt exposing his toned abs, arms, and a wristblade. "Oops! I forgot that was there!"

He also heard Mika again. "Try not to lose your composure hun." he said telepathicly.

OiginalLimbershadow

Vivian Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 am

"I'd offer to join in, but I have no idea of how to play. And I don't think it would be too good for me to strip. I only have two articles of clothing, and neither are providing much cover to begin with," Vivian said with a shrug. As if to prove her point, she began playing with the edges of her loincloth.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 am

"I'd offer to join in, but..." Sef trailed off, certain that everyone would understand. He then chuckled, to let the others know that he didn't feel left out.

Sef the Fuchs

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:58 pm

"The more the merrier, right Gabriel," Yue said as he looked at them all. He turned his eyes briefly onto Rocky's stomach. 4laugh Yeah!!! Hard, naked bodies! Do it,Yue, make those boys strip for us! redface Shut up! Shut up! Rocky will hear you! blaugh That's the idea! Yo, Rocky! Get sexy for the Kitty!!! gonk Kill me now. Please, just make it quick! He set his head down on the table and let out a groan of embarrassment at the thoughts that were firing off in his head. "He's going to think I'm an overly agressive, sex freak," he whispered as his hair hide his face from sight.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Derrick turned away from the drink counter, having just made himself a glass of gin and coke. He grinned and took a sip. "What's this?" He had hardly managed to catch what Rocky had last said. "Who's taking their clothes off now?" He made his way around the counter and looked down at the cards in Gabriel's paws. "Ohh," he said, piecing two and two together, "Strip poker.. Sounds like fun." Derrick unzipped his hoodie, pulled it off, and tossed it onto the counter. "I'll ante up then?" With a smirk, he pulled his shirt over his head and let it drop to the floor shamelessly.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 pm

"Meh. Don't worry bout it Yu. I get that alot." He said to Yue telepathicly as he moved his hair fom in front of his face. "Perk up little buddy! Now whose dealing?" He said aloud. "Oh and by the way, I'd love to know your name." he said telepathicly towards the other voice in Yue's head.
"Well hey! You're not as shy as I thought you were Derrick!" he said to the shirtless coon. " Well, like Yu-san sadi! The more the merrier!"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games