Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am
Scott ate his fish slowly follwoed by a few mothuful of some ripe berries. He left the libary door as Robin was thier and lay by the bedroom door listening to Sirius. He hoped they'd make up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:00 am
Vesta was really thirsty. She wimpered. She hadnt have anything for 1 day. She was hungry and thristy. She started to have tears in her eyes.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:00 am
Robin heard the pitter patter of feet. He pushed the door open grabbing Vesta placing her firmly back on the table. 'What did I say young lady !. Your grounded for tommorw as well I told you not to move !' he shut all the windows firmly and slammed the door shut. He wasn't impressed.

Sirius began to chew the pillow angrily his anger was subisiding I mean isister wasn't trying to hurt him she meant well but he wanted to be play with cloud man and he hug had slighlty hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:09 am
Robin could hear Vesta's whimper. She shouldn't go hungry she needed to eat. He grabbed a small platter of milk and few a berries. He placed the tray on the table. 'Here this is all you get today.' he said shortly waiting for here to eat.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 am
Scott quickly formed a platter full of milk and couple of berries like Robins. He entered the bedroom seing the bed was ruined. He placed the platter down on the bed. 'Eat up little guy' he smiled stoking his face. He left room and went to find Starfire. 'Umm Starfire Sirius has knocked all the books other in the libary and he's ripped up the bed'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 am
Vesta looked at Robin as he left the romm. She looked at the plate and got up and ate a few berries and drank all the water. She was tired and fell asleep next to the berries and empty bowl of water.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 am
Sirius lay curled up the bed he devoured his berries in a mouthful though didn't touch the milk. It was to cold and yucky for him. He felt really about what he'd done to his sister now. He sat and concntrated and teleported into the libary with his milk. He placed it besides her and teleproted a apple to her side for laters.. She liked the apple. He nudged her slightly. His eyes were watery his expressions sad and guilty. He felt sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 am
Sirius yawned loudly. He felt sleepy. Before he left he healed Vesta of her wounds and telported back to the bed and feel alseep. He breathed quitely warn out.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 am
Vesta looked up at his brother and yawned. She smiled and and took a bite of the apple and smiled even bigger. She saw his expression and looked at him and put her hand on his shoulder. Since he dowsnt like hugs she respected his space.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am
Sirius opened his eyes relasing he wasn't back in the bedroom. He licked her licked her on the face. He then teleported back to his room and felll asleep with a smile on his face. His sister was a worthy opponent.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 am
Vesta noticed her bother gone. She yawned and took a few more apple bites. And curled up and fell asleep with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Raven walked over to Starfire and laid down beside her. "Hello Starfire. Are you okay? And don't tell me you're not. You can lie to Robin, but I know you're not completely fine."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm
"Um, ok Scott. I'll check with him in a bit," said Starfire. She than saw Raven come towards her and ask her a question. Starfire didn't want to answer and was nerves too. So instead she said, "Um, nothing. I'm fin. Um, would you mind watching Italius for me, thanks. I'll go cheack on Sirius."

~~~~~~~

As Gemini walked on in the forest in wolf form and sniffed and followed the trail. Then the trailed stopped at a big river that had a strong current in it.

~~~~~~~

As Starfire entered the bedroom. she found Sirius asleep on the bed and saw how a mess it was. So she cleared the feathers off with her tail and teeth quietly. She than sat on the couch-like bed and looked out the window as she layed down on it. she sighed as she looked outside and said, "What a beautiful day."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 am
Robin enetered the room and sat by Starifre as Sirius sleeped peacefully. He whispered slightly seing her sigh. 'Whats wrong ?' he whisepred gentily.

Beast boy began to devour a bowl and sweet and delcious berries his taste buds set alight by the ripe rich taste the berries gave off.

Spider-roibn stood by Gemini. 'The trail goes dead here ?' he asked confused by the way she stopped. 'Or can't so swim ?' he smiled leaping of the river was ease in human form. 'Need a lift ?' he yelled other the river.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:56 pm
Raven sighed as Starfire left before turning her attention to Italius. "So... What can you do? Your sister and brother already showed signs of power." Her head lowered to rest on her paws. She knew Italius wouldn't answer back, but maybe he would show her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games