Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:16 pm
Frost smiled. "This should prove fun. It always is interesting to watch people get tortured emotionally before they die. Makes the thing that much funner."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:43 pm
Raven's eyes widened at what beast boy did. Her heart was jumping. "Ugh...its ok beast boy." She said as she stood up. She walked toward the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. Her face blushed she tried to hide by putting her hood up.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 pm
Beast Boy's eyes had shut in preparation for whatever would happen to him. When nothing hit him, he opened one eye. He looked over at the kitchen. "You're...not mad?" Beast Boy asked in a quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm
Raven looked at her water. "No...." She walked toward the table and sat down. Hoping he wouldnt follow.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm
Beast Boy blinked. She wasn't mad at him? He walked over to the table and sat across from her. "Really?" Beast Boy's eyes shined hopefully. He knew it probably wasn't smart to continue to poke at the accident, but he couldn't help himself. Maybe she... No, she wouldn't feel like that about me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 pm
"Beastboy..... " Raven was studdering. She was having thoughts.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 pm
"Sorry, sorry... I know I should just shut up and accept that you aren't mad at me." Beast Boy said quickly. His mind was whirling. Raven's stuttering? Raven never stutters... Does she? No I don't remember her having ever stuttered...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 pm
Raven stood up. "im going to head outside." She walked toward the door. She sighed.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 pm
"Okay," said Beast Boy. His ears fell as he watched Raven leave. How could I think that she might feel the same way? I'm such an idiot... He sighed before standing up from the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:40 pm
Raven walked outside. "I have feelings for him but should I tell him...."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Beast Boy sighed. He grabbed a controller to play some video games, hoping it would take his mind off everything. As the game started and he began pushing, the thoughts stayed in his mind. The screen displayed 'Game Over' in large letters though Beast Boy didn't feel any of the usual emotions felt when playing video games. Sighing, he dropped the controller. Maybe flying would help. Beast Boy turned into a hawk and flew out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Raven flew ontop of the ground. She wanted to get her mind off everything. She rembered how it was always Beastboy who helped her. She sighed again.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:35 pm
Starfire walked into Gemini's room to look for something of hers to barry. And than she found something under a pillow. It was a picture of all the Titans and when Gemini was still 9 years old. Gemini was a young and happy girl than. For her family was still alive than but now they are dead and now she is dead with them. Starfire had tears fall down her cheek and hit the picture wet. She than placed the picture on the desk until she found something in Gemini's closet.

Starfire found a box of Gemini's family things and in the box was a special bracelt with a wolf on it. Everytime Gemini wore it, it would bring good luck to Gem. But ever since Gemini's family started to die into pieces, she stopped wearing it and put it away. Starfire remembered what Gemini once told her and the others that every gift that was given to her by her family always ended up having a special power in some sort of way. So Starfire decided to barry this since it was one of Gemini's favorite and special thing. she than walked out of the room with the bracelt in her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sparrow Girl(Gemini) walked out of the house to see Toby finish wat he did to those thugs and than spotted a girl(Morphia).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 pm
Beast Boy's hawk eyes spotted Robin next to two gravestones. Hoping it would take his mind off Raven, he dove down and landed on the ground. "Hey Robin... Is this..." He couldn't bring himself to say graves.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm
"Oh," as the boy(Toby) saw Morphia. She than said, "Sorry for intruding. I'm Morphia."

Rose looked at the girl and said, "Well, nice to meet you Morphia. My naem is Rose. And I like you, you seem alright from the teeling of your eyes."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games