Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 am
Arachnid puhsed Fox off desperately as he a look of panic spawned up onto his face. 'I may now may just know what could be wrong' Arachnid announced causally.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Fox looked at Arachnid for what he said.

"Than what's wrong with him?" asked Starfire as she stared towards Arachnid.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:03 pm
Gemini rubbed her shoulder as she felt pain but tried not to let the pain bug her or try to worry about it. All she could worry more about was her dear brother Scott.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 am
'Ok listen up this is complex. Scott had a serious illness where he randomly bleed out severly with no cure, until yesterday. Me and Arachno cured though their maybe some side effects' he added glumly guilt suddenly began to reeve up within him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:30 pm
Fox walked towards Gemini to comfort her, knowing that Gemini was worry for her brother, Scott. Fox than heard what Arachnid said.

"Side effects," said Starfire in shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:41 am
'Yeah side effects. We need to get back to the tower now' Arachnid blurted out. Guilt pained him as he feaered that this was all his fault. Though he vowed deep down to correct the mess he'd made and not let Scott suffer for his mistakes.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:58 pm
"Well then lets go," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:10 am
'Ok come on' Arachnid leaped effortlessly into the air as he began to swing his way back to the tower his four arms becoming a whirl as he made his way briskly back to the tower a seconds of hesitation wasn't wasted while he did it.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 pm
"Robin I'll take Scott. I can fly faster there," said Starfire. As she took Scott and flew off after Arachnid.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:23 am
'Don't move me please' Scott weakly squaked as a sudden web-aura blasted her aside leaving him to offer on a cloud above the car park. Onlookers began to stare with confussion and worry as Scott's groaingin started to become a lot more auidable at the wind allowed his voice to travel.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
'Star stay here, we'll for Arachnid. Try and move back the onlookers. This could get really dangerous' Robin ordered as he advanced slowly towards the group in an attempt to get them to move back. He hoped Arachnid hurried.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm
Star nodded towards Robin's oders. "Fox help me to have the lookers look away," said Starfire.

"Yes," said Fox. She than left Gemini side hoping that Gemini would stay there. Anyways she helped Starfire out by having the onlookers look away and backed them away. "Ok, people nothing to see here now!" she shouted.

"Yes, please leave this area," said Starfire. Then people started to back away and walk away in some sort of fright.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:19 pm
Gemini stood there as her father and Arachnid went one way. Scott was in pain and while her mother and Fox were trying to move people away from the scene. She wanted to help but didn't no how and wasn't allow yet to do missions such as this. All she could do was stand there helpless until. . .

The pain on her shoulder grew more and more. Obviousley Oracle was doing something inside of her.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Let me out you weakling," said Oracle. "How can such a girl as you have so much control and power."

~~Out of Mind~~

Gemini eyes then went blank, she looked souless but wasn't, and was standing perfectly still now.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

Chains inside of Gemini's mind kept Oracle changed and prison up.

Gemini appeared and said, "I guess I'm not weak after all. After all we are still the same people. Your just evil me."

"Yeah, and your good me and riginal one. But you won't always be around. After all only one of us can live at the end Gemy," said Oracle in a cruel tone. "And that'll be me."

"How you know if I'm the one whose goign to loose Oracle After all you never that I can win," said Gemini in an angry tone.

"Hm," Oracle gave a glare towards Gemini. She than wiggled more and the dark magic grew more around ehr adn she than finally broke free. Then the two bodies of Oracle and Gemini disappeared from the mind.

~~Out of Mind~~

Then Gemini's bod began to glow black around her and dar magic started to form around her. Then her eyes were back to normal with pupols but were glowing red now. Then her body split into two of herselves. And one body was Gemini while the other was Oracle. Oracle had darker hair than Gemini and they were both lieng on the ground unconious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 am
Robin glanced back to find a disturbing scene to meet his eyes. 'Gemini ?' he exclaimed another tick gloopy dollop of stress was dropped on his neck. 'Starfire help Gemini' he yelled hoping Arachnid would hurry and at least solve on one of his problem.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Starfire saw what happened to Gemini and heard what Robin told ehr. She flew straight towards Gemini and another body that looked like her but the other body had darker brown hair than Gemini. But the other body looked like Gemini. She kneeled next to Gemini's real body and held her in her arms. "Gemini," she said softly in a worry tone.

Fox flew towards the other body and held that one in her arms. She said in shock, "There's two Gemini's now!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff