Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven turned her head away from the book she had been reading when she heard Emerald come in. "What happened?"

~~

White Fang lifted his head. "What Arista?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:50 am
Past present
'Whats going on ?' demanded a furious Robin sieng the damage done to the tower. Two of the group were missing. Where were they ?. He stepped forward seing the damage made. He turned to Starfire qucikly. 'Starfire stay back' he didn't want their unborn child hurt.

As Vince slipped out his saw the dsitress singal on his TPDA. He sighed slowlly. Now what had she done. He got changed and speed back to the tower. He entered the main room changing into his super suit. 'What happeend ?' he demanded.

Future present

'Thats what you think' Chris joked leaping onto the sofa and grabbing a controller. This is what he missed while he was away. This closeness with friends.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:04 pm
"Greyfire is what happened. He took Nightstar and they disappeared. I dont know were they went....I knew Greyfire wasnt to be trusted." Emerald said worried about Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 pm
Past Present

"Oh, dear," said Starfire in worriness.

"By any chance what would he want with Nightstar, Robin and Starfire's future child?" asked Cyborg.

Future Present

Starfire picked up a book and was looking threw it. then she had a bad feeling and dropped the book and was at a pause. "Nightstar," she said softly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:39 am
'Well why am I not suprised ?' Vince sighed tiersomely. 'Emerald do you have any idea who this Greyfire maybe ?' he asked having a feeling Emerlad knew a lot a more that she was letting on.

Robin was unsure how to feel. It was bad somebody had been kidnaped but his daughter from the future who was in Starifires womb ?. This was all to hard to comprehened at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:14 am
Emerald thought about her dream she had. "He is from the future his real name is Tory."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Past Present

"Then do you kids know thsi Tory?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:04 am
Past present

Vince strained his fist in anger the name Tori enraged him. 'Yeah we know him. Emerlad anything we need to know ?' he asked glad his mask shieled his emotions from the others.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:18 am
Scourch was still lieing on the ground in pain outside the tower and sighed as he said,"Well this sucks. I think I might have just about killed myself from that fall. Oh well, I guess I'll just chill out here for awhile."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:20 am
Emerald thought. "I think he is going to kill Nightstar. We need to find him..and fast."  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:32 am
'Can you track her ?' demanded Vince the adreline kicking. Now what had she gotten herself into ?. Why was it always her getting into these troubles.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 am
"I can try..." Emerald got in her meditating state. She closed her eyes. "Nightstar...." She said as she talked to her threw her mind.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:45 pm
"Now, you won't be needing this now," said Greyfire as he took Nightstar's communicator and smashed it.

Nightstar was unconiouse and heard Emerald talk threw her mind. In her mind Nightstar spoke, 'Emerald. . ." Than not another word it went black to ehr as she awoke. She saw Greyfire and saw as how he rapped her in a special rope so she won't excape him.

~~~

"I sence somebdy is near by," said Arista as she looked at Whtie Fang.

Future Present

Nightfire walked into the main room and stood quiely. He had a bad feeling abotu his older sister Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:23 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven listened quietly to Emerald, watching her. She stayed quiet, knowing that Emerald would speak once she was done communicating with Nightstar.

~~

White Fang nodded his head. "Where?"

~~Future Present~~

Azar was pressing buttons quickly as he worked hard to beat Chris. "It's what I know," he retorted, eyes glued to the screen.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 pm
Emerald heard Nightstar's voice disappear. She opened her eyes fast. "No...Nightstar." Emerald looked at the others. "I dont know were she is but probably in some cave deep within some dark place." She said as she got to her feet. "They never really change there "Secret" spot."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games