Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:34 am
((Excuse me while I dance. Even if Kaze may only be on somewhat that does mean its alive! Now a stitch and a drink of soda and...TA DA!))

Kill rung in Kaen's ears. The thought of that happening churned his stomach. He had no say in all this really, the hanazoku had only joined them not too many moments ago.

Perhaps he should have bit his tongue then, he thought.

"Trap or not, if you know, why don't you go? There are ways to counter-attack..." One eye closed to the bang Hayato did to the tree, lightly cringing. "I know I havn't been here long at all...and I may not know what may be going on. What I do know is that Alcina is important, am I right? We should take her back..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:21 am
((Of course she's important! Silly Kaen... xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:14 pm
"I see...." Kisuna mumbled; he hated being treated like a kid. From afar, he saw three black figures within distance. Who could they be...? Kisuna thought.

Sui frowned and helped Hayato up on his feet--regardless of the wolf's independent nature. "Well, she couldn't have gone too far." He looked up, feeling the two different auras that were near. He saw the mazoku that had been there at the Sakanazoku area from before as well as Kisuna. He thought that it was odd seeing them together and hoped that Kisuna was ok.

"Wait Hayato," He said, "It's Kisuna!"

He waved to them with a feeling of relief.

Feeling a little bit dead himself, Sui sat Hayato down and looked to Kaen, "Please watch over him for me."

He walked over to Bran and Kisuna, glaring darkly at the mazoku, "You didn't hurt him--looking at Kisuna--did you?"

"Sui, don't even bother. He did quite the opposite...." Kisuna mumbled.

"Where's Alcina?" He asked.

Feeling uncertain how to answer, Kisuna looked toward Bran, feeling Sui's eyes change focus from him to the mazoku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:41 pm
Bran smiled cooly at the fish-kizoku. "She's safe for the moment." He waved it off, letting his body fall into a relaxed position. In reality, he was anything but. These people had absolutely no reason to let him go away un-harmed. "She's staying with me quite willingly, so you don't have to worry about breaking her out."

Bran looked around to see how many people there were. The kid, the fish, a flower kizoku and... Well, well... What do we have here? "She was in need of a little company, so I obliged her." He resisted the urge to glare at a certain wolf, but he let some of the anger into his voice. Granted, Bran was part of the reason for her tears as well, but it was Hayato that had given him more than enough to work with...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:17 pm
"Quite willingly, you say?" Sui smirked. His gaze interchanged from the wolf to the mazoku and smiled playfully to himself, "What an interesting triangle you've all gotten yourselves into."

Kisuna rolled his eyes. He reached over on his tiptoes and whispered in Sui's ear with much difficulty, "Don't tease; karma might snap your own feelings off."

"Odd of you to say Kisuna but..." He chuckled, "I can't seem to remember liking anyone at the present moment."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:36 pm
Being asked to do that, how could he refuse? Kaen nodded his head.

Looking to Hayato, he smiled a tad awkwardly. The flower kizoku had no idea what else to say to him, falling silent. Eyes drifted to glance between him and the group Sui went to see.

Kisuna, one of the comrads they lost earlier was found and so left with one more. Despite the fact eavesdropping was rude, ears keenly tuned to listen in the best of his ability.

(( Ah, everyone. I jsut want to give you all an early warning. The 19th to the 26th i'll be in michigan, and the 27th to the 30th someone is coming to my house. So within that time I don't think I can post. I will return though! Be sure of that! ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:12 pm
((S'okay. We're moving pretty slowly at the moment so I don't think you'll miss much. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:34 am
((The world smells like...fish. gonk They're EVERYWHERE. Like...EVERYWHERE EVERYWHERE. Fish....and more fish!~ It's so weird...especially the almost dead ones... eek Like the one at the one restaurant that actually jumped out of the fish tank every once in a while. eek ))

Kuromi sat on a tree branch and silently listened. Somebody's planning to kill Alcina? Her attention turned to the sound of Sui's voice.

"I can't seem to remember liking anyone at the present moment."

Is that so? Kuromi found that her wrist hurt slightly.

"Can I kiss you?"

The words rung in her head. "Shut up,"she said to her brain. Her wrist hurt even more. Why should I care?...Why should I care about that Sakanazoku? There's nobody. Nobody that I care about. No one. She covered her mouth, holding back her screams of pain. She couldn't let them hear her.  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:41 pm
willingly? Hayato growled, eyeing the mazoku. And she needed a company and he obliged ???? Growling, he stood up, wavering on his feet. Even though his body was tired, and needed every energy left to just eveb speak, he stepped forward, until he stood a foot apart from the mazoku, glaring at him.

"Tell me where she is." He demanded, his voice not betraying his tiredness. "Akira better have not hurt her." Although every instinct told him to sit, he stood his ground, never leaving his eyes off the mazoku. "Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:47 pm
Bran smiled at the wolf kizoku. "Now that... I don't have to tell you." He was only a step away from the path. Winking, he threw one last comment to Hayato. "Besides, she might not want to be found by you." And with that, he stepped back into the path, closing it behind him so that no one could follow.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:53 pm
Hayata stayed where he was, his eyes wide. Maybe...he was right? Maybe Alcina...didn't want to be found, well, at least by him anyway. He sighed, trying to clear his thoughts. Pain was felt throught his whole body, and now, a head ache was starting to form, throbbing his head. He sank to the floor, clutching his head. When was the last time he felt like this to anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:28 pm
((The story is coming together so smoothly. I'll definitely post for Rhian soon... <3
When Memmy-chan has looked over my post approvingly ^^))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:42 pm
((She says that when she knows she's not going to be on all day. stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:45 pm
((I didn't know I wasn't going to be on all day. T.T I'll get on tomorrow, bugging you through your class. ^^))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:21 pm
((OMFG, I am so bad at this. Haha, I kinda forgot his left arm was broken. Oops. So when he said he placed his hands over his face, yeah…um, let’s make it one. I think I made him use both his arms couple of times. Gawd, I’m horrible. crying Anywayz…Um, for those of you who forgot too, don’t heal Hayato’s arm. It’s saved for Alcina. Hahahahahahahaha. Wow…I’m going crazy…but then again, I already am. Tee hee hee. Okay, that didn’t sound like me too.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games