Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:10 pm
"You're rather affectionate Dayna"Sasuke kissed her jawline gently.

Neji blinked and gave a nod."Well okay then.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Hinata smiled as she took him to the same sweet shop where Tenten went with Jimi,"You have come here with Tenten and Lee before right?"

Dayna smiled as she closed her eyes,"Sasuke-kun,...anything to keep you,...I cant lose you again," she said holding him tight.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:29 pm
"Yeah I do sometimes."Neji said.

Sasuke kissed on her ear."I don't mind..you're mine, and I am yours"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:02 pm
Tears streamed down Dayna's cheek, as she held him tighter relieved that he said this,"I Love You."

Hinata smiled at Neji,"Diamond's pregnancy has been tough on her, I came here to get her something, because she was dying for something sweet. How do you feel Neji Ni-san, your going to be a father," Hinata smiled at him.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:04 pm
"Well..it feels different.."Neji said and followed Hinata.

"I love you too"Sasuke muttered back and kissed on her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Hinata smiled at him,"Oh come on, aren't you happy?"

Dayna kissed him back as she stayed in his arms.

((skipping over))

Tenten playfully pounced on Jimi as he lay on her bed, and then she giggled.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:06 pm
"Being the father of Diamond's child is an honor, of course I am happy"

Jimi smiled and held Tenten around the waist, smiling."Rather playful aren't we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 am
Hinata smiled at Neji,"I'm happy to hear this, and I'm happy that Neji Ni-san is making me an auntie," she said with a smile.

((skipping over))

Diamond was with Kiba at the doctors office, since HInata requested him to accompany and protect the mother whose belly was now growing. Diamond rubbed her belly,"Well,....today I'll know if its a boy or a girl," she said with a smile.

Tenten giggled as he held her and she kissed his forehead,"Maybe,...just a little bit playful."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 am
Jimi kissed her lips and hugged Tenten close."Oh..?"He muttered and licked her ear softly.

Neji looked to Hinata and smiled at her."Thank you Hinata-sama."

Shizune came into the room and smiled to Diamond."Come on in sweety"She said and held the door open for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:16 am
Tsunade stood in the room waiting on Shizune and Diamond, she then saw Kiba beside Diamond,"Kiba you should wait outside for this."

Diamond smiled at Shizune and Tsunade,"Hi," she said with a smile as she rubbed her belly.

Tenten giggled as he licked her ear and then she kissed him once more. "I Love being with you," she said as she hugged him tight.

Hinata smiled at Neji,"Well Kiba said he would call me once they were done,"she took out her cell phone,"So far nothing."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 am
Kiba gave a smirk and a salute before stepping out and closing the door behind him.

"All right Diamond, all you need to do is to lay on the table and we'll start"Shizune explained with a nod.

Neji gave a nod."Yes, the suspense is killing me.."He muttered.

Jimi smiled and hugged her tightly, kissing her back."And I love being with you"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 am
After some time Shizune and Tsunade were done. Tsunade walked out,"Kiba-kun, you can come in now."

Diamond was not too happy as she sat on the table, she looked at Kiba and she sighed.

Hinata smiled at him,"Wow, Neji ni-san, is going to be a dad."

Tenten kissed him and smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying these tender moments. "I Love You Jimi-kun."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:34 am
Kiba came in and looked to Diamond, he saw her unhappy expression and glared at Shizune and Tsunade.

SHizune behind Tsunade and gulped."Should we tell Neji?"She asked her teacher.

Neji scratched the side of his head and smiled.'And Hinata-chan is going to be an aunt"

Jimi held her close and kissed her forehead."I love you too Tenten-chan"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 am
Tsunade sighed,"Neji is not the father,...he has to know this."

Diamond sighed as she looked up at Kiba,"Kiba-kun,...tell Hina-chan,...please."

Hinata giggled,:"I think this is amazing Neji-kun,...I get to be an auntie!!"

Tenten smiled and held him close,"I love you," she said again as she snuggled him and closed her eyes.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:44 am
Kiba gave a nod and looked down, then he vanished, reappearing beside Hinata, he looked to her."I need to have a word with you alone."

Neji saw Kiba beside Hinata and bit on his finger.

Jimi hugged Tenten close to him and closed his eyes.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games