Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:43 am

"im trying to perfect the ice clone technique. so far its a bust. I can only get the feet to stay frozen the rest is water and all that does is crash to the ground." sevias said depressingly. "but when i get it to work ill finally be able to prevent all kinds of attacks.....so basically its a diversion tactic." sevias said still looking around.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:12 am

Noah scratched his head. He hobbled over to the door and turned the knob. The door opened slightly. "Knew it, Sevias we need to go, now. I'll get Victoria, you get Exodus." he said hurriedly.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:14 am

"what about the other guy?" sevias asked as he picked up exodus and put him over his shoulder.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:32 am

Noah looked over at Treiz. "I don't trust him. There's a chance that he may be a bad guy. I mean, this room looks like no one has been in here in a while, yet his wounds look recent. Plus, he has a knife on him, he could have gave himself those wounds. I say that we leave him." he said sternly. He hoisted Victoria onto his back so he could use his sword as a crutch still. He walked over to the door and opened it quietly. "All clear, move out, no sound." he said sounding like a soldier.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:36 am

"alright" sevias said as he followed silently. he whispered. "the guy element is ice. if you wanted to know."
((please post faster))
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:47 am

(okay)
Noah nodded. "Thanks, i'll keep that in mind." he said hobbling out of the room. They came to a crossroads and he stopped. He looked down the left hallway and then down the right. "Let's take the left, the right ends at a wall." he said going down the left hall. They soon came to a door. Noah opened it silently. He peeked through the doorway and smiled. "It's some stairs, I think that we have found a way out." he said beginning up the stairs. They soon came to a large door. He opened it and smiled again. "We're at the church," he said walking into the main room and heading for the front door.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:54 am

Sevias walked into the church, the bodies still frozen. "oops, forgot to clean my my mess." he said jokingly as he shuddered at the site of them. He then melted all the ice and drained the clergymen of their water so that they were brittle and easy to catch aflame. he gathered the bodies together in the center of the church. "may you all rest in piece" he said aloud as he threw a match on them. soon there was just ash. sevias then used some water to collect all the ash and stuck in a bottle draining all the water out. he stuck it in his bag and followed after Noah still carrying exodus.
((thanks))
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:58 am

Noah looked across the town. "We need to leave this town and hide until these two awaken, then we can worry about what happens next." he said cautiously. He started for the woods, grabbing his ribs in pain.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:05 am

"theres a cave just east of here." sevias said. "thats where we should head. unfortunately it close to the volcanoes of Isidia." sevias then muttered. "awful place, horrible and not watery or cold at all." Sevias shuttered at the thought.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 am

Noah nodded. "But they may not think to look for us there. Let's head that way as quick as possible." he said sternly. These two better wake up soon, he thought shifting Victoria around on his back.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:15 am

"hold on a sec then" sevias said as he put exodus down for a moment. sevias opened his pack and pulled out around 30 water bottles. he pulled water from the ground and filled the bottles. sevias smiles "heat resistant, always cold" he said showing Noah. he puts all the bottles in his pack, picks up exodus and starts heading toward the cave with noah.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:22 am

Noah smiled. "My turn for a trick." he said summoning a shadow of himself. The shadow Noah took Victoria and walked along with the others. The real Noah sighed with relief. "How far away is this cave Sevias?" he asked looking down the path.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:25 am

"around 12 miles away" sevias said.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 am

Noah nodded. "Okay, that's quite a distance, but we should be there soon anyway." he said smiling. We going to have to stop every few miles so I can rest, but we should be there in a few hours, he thought calmly.

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:33 am

"okay thatll be kool" sevias said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games