Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Cult Cast! Episodes doowwn! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC18! Poll courtesy of David again.
  Yeah but it was a stripped down GAY version
  You have just caged yourself… with your own words.
  No, that’s cause I don’t wanna play Mario Party
  MMM, I’m about to infiltrate this giant field of dicks!
  I don’t wanna be hard on it, and I’m kinda just playing Devil’s Advocate here but it… kinda looks like s**t, kinda looks like a boring shitty game!
  The new tracks are being developed by RARE!
  It’s not flying, it’s falling with style
  I worry about Mario.
  Man… I don’t get 3D… how does it work?
  Can’t say anything! Trenn wins!
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:39 pm
Also, Awesome job on this one guys. Really kept me listening. 3nodding

I personally think we should stay on Gaia. I dunno why, but people just seem like they will frequent this site more and I think with the whole new members thing, youre more likely to get more and more listeners. I unno. Probably a simple minded thought but, eh...

Double post for great just-ice  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 pm
Quote:
I think you should handwrite a sign and pose with it naked... with your boobs... I think then we would be able to sort that from the rest of the posts... maybe... David I'm looking at you.

I accept your challenge.

Question Answer
User Image

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 am
^ Best post in the thread.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 am
/thread

xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:43 am
AK delivers. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 am
Aw man, I was gonna do what AK did, but he beat me to it. Oh well.

YES I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO OUR OWN SITE

I really don't like Gaia. At all. Not even the avatars. In fact, I REALLY don't like the avatars. Our own site would be awesome. All the regulars would come along no doubt and I guarantee we'd get more new members. By all means, take a poll asking Culties if they like Gaia or if they want to move.
There's been lots of attempts to make a Cult website, but none have happened. Someone actually needs to MAKE IT HAPPEN, not sit around talking about it. We could even have news articles and reviews and stuff made by Culties. We could even become quite a popular gaming site.

Anyways, great Cast as always. Money Cat made me lol so much.

Mailbag Submission
If Culties in general like the idea of moving the Cult, will you guys actually do anything about it? This sorta talk has gone on for ages. Nothing has happened.

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:00 am
NOONE ASKED TO SEE YOUR TITS, COTTAGE CHEESIO.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 am
[Kegan]
NOONE ASKED TO SEE YOUR TITS, COTTAGE CHEESIO.
I was going to cover them up with the paper actually. >_>

Mmm, cottage cheese...  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm
the wall, trenn refered to about MH, I say, is not as bad on the Wii as it was on the PSP, i could never play my friends MH games.

and yes the game does hate me trenn, on the demo trying to fight pecco, finally figured it out, and once i had a good stratagy down, he started bringing the rathian to the fight instead of jaggi. so yes trenn IT DOES HATE THE SMART GUY!

thankfully in a few weeks you might have a medium bowgun shootin s**t up in yur groups.

is there any FF? if so i'll be shooting u.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm
Xilo The Odd
the wall, trenn refered to about MH, I say, is not as bad on the Wii as it was on the PSP, i could never play my friends MH games.

and yes the game does hate me trenn, on the demo trying to fight pecco, finally figured it out, and once i had a good stratagy down, he started bringing the rathian to the fight instead of jaggi. so yes trenn IT DOES HATE THE SMART GUY!

thankfully in a few weeks you might have a medium bowgun shootin s**t up in yur groups.

You can stumble other people but it doesn't do damage.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd

You can stumble other people but it doesn't do damage.
trenn: "omg i'm gonna hit em hes stunned!"
*shot* *stumble*
trenn "god damn it Xilo"
me "lol u shouldn't have stood there so long nub hur hur hur."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm
I'm gunna cleave you with my great sword, Xilo.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Finally listened to the rest of the Cast.

An Answer
YES WE SHOULD MOVE TO A NEW SITE BECAUSE GAIA IS THE WORST SITE IN THE HISTORY OF WORST SITES

(Yeah, I actually posted in rainbow.)
The only problem would be paying for hosting, but I'm sure Culties would be willing to chip in some.

Also I recommend changing the name to the N-Cult because then we could make it about video games in general and not just Nintendo because NINTENDO IS KIDDY LOLZ ONLY CASUALFAGS PLAY WII (and we would get more members if it wasn't just about Nintendo) (But I know you probably wont actually change it)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:40 pm
i'm gonna stretch the page with my decision for the question.

as for the live podcast thing, you might just have people just not use their mic. i'll look around about that i like the idea.  

Xilo The Odd

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Finally listened to the rest of the Cast.

An Answer
YES WE SHOULD MOVE TO A NEW SITE BECAUSE GAIA IS THE WORST SITE IN THE HISTORY OF WORST SITES

(Yeah, I actually posted in rainbow.)
The only problem would be paying for hosting, but I'm sure Culties would be willing to chip in some.

Also I recommend changing the name to the N-Cult because then we could make it about video games in general and not just Nintendo because NINTENDO IS KIDDY LOLZ ONLY CASUALFAGS PLAY WII (and we would get more members if it wasn't just about Nintendo) (But I know you probably wont actually change it)

^ Also the best post in this thread.

Seriously, these are going to be easy to find.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games