Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Laughing she sighs "Have fun with cloud" she say's to Selenia before laughing again. Ever since her change to a vampire she'd developed some powers of her own she was able to look through other peoples eyes to see what they were doing and being able to listen to other peoples thoughts without having to make mental links with them.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Keirah smiled and giggled, watching with a raised eyebrow.

{I gtg. Plz don't go far without me! I might be on l8r. Bai.}

Kyarii Kuran

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:53 pm

" looks like... " Cloud said leting out a small moan after geting cut off. He takes a deep breath as his muscles tense, his need grew ten fold " Selena u always have to make things harder for me dont u?"
( cya..... )
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Keirah giggled.
{okayyy now im going..... Bai!}

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:58 pm

selena answer back to haru"hey no cheating no fair "selena cokc an eyebrow "haru when did yuo learn to do that look thou my eyes and im not alone here kirea here with me to so see it nothing were just tormenting him nothing big and dont woriie haru nothing going to happen "
selena gigles and looks at kirea and then back at cloud "oh really cloud is that how it is "
((well then sing back on as asoon as you can ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Putting the flute down halfway throught the song Haru sighs before shaking her head and pacing a bit. Walking over to the piano she opens it and passes her fingers over the keys before sitting down and starting to playing I hate this part while singing the lyrics. "I've been able to do it for a while now. It's not the only thing I can do I know what your thinking right now and that's not just because of the mental link" she say's before sighing.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm

" Selena that not fair for u to tease me like this and then plan on not doing anything " Cloud said feeling realy tormented.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:13 pm

"well get out haru you dont belong in my thought there stuff in therethat would make your hair stand on edge "
selena looks at cloud and bites his ear again" well maybe mabye not " or maybe ill just let myself do what ever i want"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 pm

"It doesn't matter to me what you do right now, at the moment i'm trying to figure out my emotions and how I feel towards him" she say's with an annoyed sigh before stopping what she was doing and bitting her lower lip. Sighing she gets up and walks over to one of the windows that was in the room. "I'll watch through your eyes for now Selenia if you don't mind" Haru say's before laughign to herself "I don't mean to be in your head looking at your thoughts, anyways i'm blocking everyone out at the moment"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:24 pm

" What ever you say and i think its time for payback " Cloud said after leting out another small moan. He moved his hand from her waiste down in between her leg's and started to rub her, after playfuly biting her neck." You wont last long if i dont resist " cloud said with an evil smile.

DemonicTerror

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 pm

selena answer haru"harus sweetie as muchas i know this but its kinda wired having sombody watchng out my own eyes "selena say back to haru in her mind "and i know that your figuering thing out for your self but right now im diisctarting my self "
selena looks at cloud "well screw it im not tied down anymore i have nothing to lose so do your worset "
selena asked haru" haru im glad to your figureing you self out but i just "
selena blush a bit and looked at cloud" ho so your holding back why not just let go cloud "selena blushed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:27 pm

"Have fun" she say's with almost with a bit of hatred before cuting her link with Selenia and making sure she wasn't looking throught her eyes either. Walking out of the room she goes to her room and gets changed into her pj's before going to lay down. "Nothing makes sense anymore"she say's to herself with a sigh.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 pm

" Neither do i, that im aware of " cloud said sliding four fingures in to her speeding up his hands movements. He then moved his mouth to selena's shoulder where he bit into her and fed " You dont want me to do my worst"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Keirah rolled her eyes and climbed out of his arms, she got out of the lake and got dressed, "Have fun, guys." she said, leaving the room.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:42 pm

selena looked at cloud "yes i do want you to do your worset cloud " selena ssaid titleing her head to the side to show her pluse "cloud if you truely want o payback then why hold back cloud?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games