Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:12 pm

.....well then, i guess you want to be assassinated then?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:15 pm

"Why would you bother killing me, i havent done any crimes any worse than you did in your pass?" He asked, he felt pretty sure about himself from evading assassins but not all of them, he could get lucky and defeat one or two but this Kage seemed persistent in wanting him returned to the village.

"Why..Why would you do this to a ninja from your own village.." He asked softly, his evil going back inside of himself for the time being.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm

before i tell you that let me tell you something else, the assassins are all over sannin rank, and two of them are in the village as we speak.

and as i said before, i asked for forgiveness for what i did, your not the only ninja to do things and leave their village, everything has conciquences.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm

a clone of futashi entered and looked at kenshin. 'kenshin. i would not allow this to happen to him. do not kill him. it would...sadden me." he said, walking to kenshin.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:21 pm

....very well, but he is no longer allowed in rock village.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

futashi looks at kenshin...wanted him to forgive him. "wont you forget and forgive him? it was...really my fault that i invaded his house with out letting him know." he said, bowing at kenshin

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm

Madal slowly looked over at the clone of the demon tailed person from before, stirring up the evil within Madal but it was fought back by the curiosity of why Futashi gave a crap about Madal.

He deflected a stray arrow from the fight again, almost automatically, he was beyond genin level by now but hasnt bothered to become a chuunin or any other rank. He stepped back as the clone approached, worried that he would attack the clone in the fury of anger he was commonly known to do.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 pm

byakuga runs in "dude .. oh god not the rock kage" rolls his eyes "if you guys start anything.."

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:29 pm

futashi looks at madal, and smiled. "i want you to become a great ninja. become something for your self. you are,,,special to me. you have a power that i have never seen. if you hate me then fine, you may punch me if you do." he said, as he was infront of madal. he then kneeled in front of him. "i am sorrt that i invaded your home. it was my fault." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Madal smiled a little, feeling awkward that his recently proclaimed enemy was being so nice to him, and he was from cloud as well.

"I..I wont hit you no.." He mumbled, feeling odd, like the anger was draining out of him. "You only had good intentions for evading my house the way you did..it can..be.." He didnt finish though, suddenly from within his body exploded enough chakra to get close to matching the tailed demon's chakra before him, the silver chakra melted away Madal's normal chakra, laying claim to his body like it did to the surviving bloodline members in the pass.
The surge of chakra didnt last though and retreated back into Madal instead of being visible to everyone, it made a zooming like sound as it went back into him and then Madal dropped to the floor, sickened in the stomach from that feeling plus no longer having the evil inside of him brought on by the battle between his normal chakra which is no longer and the silver chakra.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

kenshin calmed down. if you come back to rock village, then its ok.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm

futashi appaered at the academy with the genin with him. he then let go of him. "you will be safe here." he said. he then made a shadow clone and went out to find the other genins.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Kiara looked at everyone. "If you are Academy Student or Genin, go to the Weapon Shop. If you are Chunnin, go to youer team or else do missions or something," she announced.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm

kenshin vanished to the gates.

Carbon-kazuma

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:13 pm

futashi looks at kiara. "no, change of plans. we got to get all the genin to another safe spot. mikyo has gone berserk in a way. so we need to get all the students and genin out of here. any ideas of a safe spot?" he asked her.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games