Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 pm
"Bugs?" He mumbled the obviously, it wasnt really a question but rather a stated getting-the-picture. He couldnt imagine a girl having wanted to be the head of a clan that uses bugs in combats, sleeping with them resting inside your body, it was rather disgusting for even Madal, a male, to think about.

"So this Mikyo person was a leaf Ninja?" He asked, still not getting why he would attack this place or any place, though he himself have dreamt of destroying cloud village and woke a happy person. He just needed some growing up to teach himself how to shut off the evil side of himself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:46 pm
"an ex-leaf ninja... im not quite ure why he is coming back though." she replied.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 pm
"Perhaps i should leave, i am a genin after all and they are getting closer. Can i come into the village for cover, i can help around as well.." He asked this person, if would be bothersome if she said no, seeing as he would have to go around the whole village to leave and would have to fight off these army goons whenever they got close to him.

"Wheres the rest of the leaf ninjas anyway?" He asked, wondering why the two, himself not being a nin from this village, were the only ones out here. Maybe they were planning an attack or something.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:55 pm
((they are offline xd ))

reiko nodded. "go to my house and hide. Xiah is already there. you should be able to get in but not out. i put a seal on it so someone with genin level chakra can get in, not out, but no one else can get in. its a safe place to hide." she blocked some more arrows.
"this is pointless." she murumered. "Bug shield!" the beeltes came out of her sleeves and made a a sphere that circled around her and Madal. "they will let you out if you want to go." she told him  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:00 pm
"Oh s**t!"
Xantos snapped his bloodline on, rotating and repelling the arrows away.
"They've started their attack! Move in, Reiko, in back, Drake right flank, I'll go left, jounin, center spread!"
he popped his wrist blade out of the mechanism.
He rushed over the wall, then towards the left flank of the army, cutting and slicing away at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:02 pm
"sorry... just had to cover while you were spacing." reiko said as she moved to the back lines. she recalled her shield. "can i still hit them with jutsu from back here?' she asked.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:02 pm
"Ive never been here before, i dont know where your house is.." He informed her, getting awfully closer to her without a care if she minded after she summoned her bug shield, it was a little frightening and gross, even for a male.

He wondered if he had a genin level chakra or more than that, with his bloodline which seemed to be eating away at his normal chakra and replacing it more and more with the silver chakra. He really needed to rank up by someone, maybe he would join the ninjas here, they were famous for there ninjas and the missions they went on.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:05 pm
((its called reiko and drakes house))

reiko watched the army appraoch. how can we do this? she thought in despair  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:07 pm
"I'd suggest fighting from ontop of the gates.." Madal said before leaving her side and going into the village.

"Good luck, come and get me if things get worse, ill do what little help i can." He said to her, waving goodbye to this person and heading for her house.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 pm
Reiko jumped sideways as more arrows started coming towards them. "Xantos, the arrows are coming faster..."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:10 pm
Xantos leaped back, calling off his attack.
"Everybody into the border wall rooms, move it!"
He covered his head and darted to a door in the wall, opening it and rolling inside, three arrows hitting the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:14 pm
Reiko darted in after him.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:26 pm
jedi walked out of the portal. interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:26 pm
kenshin appeared. what in the hell?  

Carbon-kazuma

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:34 pm
"Jedi! In here!"
Xantos yelled through the crack of the door, he opened it so he could run into cover from the arrows.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games