Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 pm
Crystal dodged the magic and summoned 20 fire daggers and they started to attack Bloodbane.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 pm
Nightwing wasn't too happy that Gemini had killed despite both of them being evil.

Bloodbane held in a cry of pain as one of the daggers struck his skin. It left a cut. Bloodbane scowled. Shadows surrounded him and hit into the daggers.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Crystal looked at Bloodbane. "Oh did I hurt you im sorry." She said in a babyish voice. "Your not a good fighter."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:01 pm
"Nah, I'm fine. However it is a shame that this is all you can do. I was hoping for a better warm-up," said Bloodbane. He kicked Crystal in the face before sending a shadow spear at her.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:16 pm
Persephone dodged Iris's attack.

Then Iris kicked Persephone in the face and it knocked her to the ground.

Starfire was upste how Gemini was filled with piosen though. How can they help ehr before the poisen takes Gemini away from them fore ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Gemini than opened her eyes and sat up. "Uh, ah," as Gemini was in pain and held on to her chest with her hand. "The piosen," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 pm
Nightwing grit his teeth together. At their base, they had plenty of antidotes, but something in Nightwing told him to stay here and help the rest of his old team. They can take care of themselves... He sighed. "Come on, Gemy. Let's get you back to the hideout."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:13 pm
"I'll come with," said Starfire as she flew after Nightwing who held Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:55 pm
Nightwing nodded his head. "I'll be back," he called to the rest of the group. He then ran off, wishing that he had brought his motorcycle with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm
Gemini layed in Nightwing, her father's arms and struggling to fight the piosen.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:29 pm
Crystal dodged the magic and ran up and punched him in the face sending him threw the woods. "Well at least I can stay standing."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 am
((Uhg gonk I'm lost))  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:47 pm
((Pretty much the Titans are fighting the villains right now in the forest. Gemini got poisoned by Electra, so Nightwing and Starfire are taking her to their base to get an antidote. Electra died. Crystal and Bloodbane are fighting. Iris and Persephone are fighting. I think that's pretty much it...))

Bloodbane crashed into a tree, knocking it over. "Oh really." He replied. Bloodbane teleported behind Crystal and wrapped his chains around her. Then, he threw her towards a big tree. "Not how I see it."

Nightwing continued running. He wished they could go faster. He was so worried though it didn't show except for him biting his lip.

Raven made vines from the forest fly up and wrap tightly around Persephone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:56 pm
Crystal got up slowly. She threw a couple of daggers to distracte him for a moment. She tried to run but could only limp away.

Trixie teleported behind Haru and punched him in the back of his head.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 pm
Haru rubbed the back of his head and said,"Uhg.....it feels like i just hit a brick wall." He then looked back at Trixie and said,"Oh it's just Trixie." "For a moment, i thought was in trouble,"Haru said with a sigh as he stood up and dusted himself off.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games