Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 pm
Mori sat on the hood of his car. He had driven a two hour ride to the beach.
His elbows rested on his knees.
He messed up last night, really bad. He cheated on Kyoko, and she had probably already heard. And of course, he was gonna lose her, and he'd go back to hosting.
He didnt even know the blond's name. Being drunk was not an excuse, and he wasnt even gonna try.
He took out his phone, and called Kyoko. Ring, ring, ring...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 pm
Kyoko picked up her vibrating phone off her bed, seeing it was Mori.
Why should I even ******** answer him? He's just going to plead and beg and apologize.
Kyoko pressed the talk button on her phone, and for a second said nothing, but then finally said,
"What the hell do you want?" She made sure it didn't sound like she'd been crying.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 pm
"I'm sorry, I ******** up last night." He said, trying to keep his voice strong, but it cracked. He winced.
He at least wanted to figure things out with Kyoko, this is a mistake.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 pm
Kyoko hmph'd.
"So I hear," she started, "I thought I could trust you, Mori. But I guess I was wrong. And you know, it's just like you to do this. It's like all you ever want is sex. Is that all you ever wanted me for? Was I not good enough for you? Just had to go find something else to put your d**k in? Hope she was worth losing me over. Don't expect talking to me anytime soon." She said, hanging up on him.

Honestly, it felt good to just let it all out. But still, she was hurting. Her chest literally ached, and so did her stomach and throat from all the crying she'd done.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:43 am
Travis drove to the school, more cautious and at a slower speed than he normally drove.
It would really suck to get into a traffic accident on the way back from the hospital.

Half an hour later they reached the school and Travis slowed even more until they reached the end of the road in front of the girl’s dorms. He looked up at the window he knew as Mayumi’s. He had climbed through it once.
The bike’s engine hummed under them, idle. A long period passed the two just sitting there in silence. She knows, Travis thought,
…that something is up. Should I just..tell her that I’m leaving school?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm
Mayumi finally got off his bike, and stood beside him. She turned the key so it was now turned off.
"Do you have something you want to say?" She asked.
Obviously, he did have something to say, but would he say it? Or was he just going to keep bottled up.
"Travis, I don't want to lose you," Mayumi frowned, her eyes pleaded him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 pm
Mori's mouth hung open. But he shut it.
He gripped it in his hand, then threw it over the cliff. It wasnt a big cliff, but he could hear that satisfing clatter, then snap.
Just had to go find something else to stick your d**k in? Her voice echoed.
He pressed his palms against his temples, he didnt know what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Kyoko was getting really thirsty, and it was nine now. She wasn't really one to lay in bed all day, and mope around.
So, she got up an got in the shower.
After she got out, she combed through her hair, letting it down so it could air dry. She didn't put any make up on; like she gave a damn what she looked like at the moment.
Kyoko selected some jean shorts that cut off just above her knees, and a red short sleeve fitted tee. It looked like the weather should be fairly nice out today.
Grabbing her keys, wallet and slipping on a pair of white ballet flats, Kyoko headed to the campus store to buy something to drink.

----

Matt eased out from under Toyo so she lay, stomach down on the bed, her arms hugging his pillow.
After taking a quick shower, mostly to rinse off, Matt got dressed in some black jean shorts that came a inch or so above his knee. They were a pair of old black skinny jeans he cut himself. He also put on a white v-neck t-shirt and black beanie.
Matt sat in a arm chair, watching, waiting as Toyo slept. He replied to a few text messages he'd gotten through the night. Most of them from the best friend he'd had at his last school, and also a girl from his last school.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Mayumi had killed the motor after getting off and questioned Travis’ odd behavior as of late.
Pulling his helmet off from his head he held it between his hands and looked down at it.
His hair had been tousled from wearing it. He was silent for a few seconds until he glanced her way. She seemed so worried. “I don’t know what to say.” Travis mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:02 pm
Mayumi really didn't know what to say either.
If he left her, Mayumi wouldn't know what to do. She didn't really have any other friends. After getting her own room, she hadn't really been forced to be around other girls and make friends. It'd gotten annoying, staying in a room with two vampires.
"Do you love me? Enough to stay with me?" Mayumi asked, afraid of his answer.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 pm
“Anything I do at this point is for your benefit, May.” He had replied not quite answering her question. At least not in the way she had probably wanted. It was so loaded it sounded like a trick question. It was so much more complicated than she thought.
He took in her arm-the one in the cast for a moment.

[[Wooow sorry for sucky shortness here.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 am
Mayumi was starting to get frustrated at this point. She almost felt like crying, it was so annoying.
Instead of thinking it, Mayumi said,
"I don't think I'm going to get the answer I want to hear from you."
Mayumi adjusted her bag on her shoulder. She followed Travis's gaze to her brace and frowned.
"I don't even have to be wearing this," She said, as if saying it really made a difference.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 pm
[oh my gosh, i am going to kill myself if no one replies to my posts! Dx
T ____________ T
fml.]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:58 pm
Travis looked away from the cast when Mayumi had talked about it.
“If you don’t need anything else, I’m gone.” Travis said, somewhat cold as he slipped his helmet back on and turned the key reanimating the engine. He pulled off leaving Mayumi standing there alone. Travis sighed heavily, bypassing the boys’ dorms altogether.
He felt like such crap.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:37 pm
Mayumi watched as Travis sped away on his motorcycle. A feeling of emptiness engulfed her, like a part of her was being destroyed.
How's this supposed to make me happy, Travis? She thought, as she walked away from the sidewalk.
As Mayumi continued to walk, the empty feeling increased, and she didn't feel like doing anything now. She stopped, and laid down the the grass.
And as she lie there, staring up at the sky, Mayumi had never felt so alone.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games