Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:46 pm
Sakuya smiled, "I want to take the test to become one of the Seven Mist Swordsman," he said with determination in his tone. He stood there looking at the Mizukage for a moment with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:57 pm
Oroami laughed "you have to speak with Hero for that, I believe he may be in Cloud."  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:42 pm
"I see I thought you being the Mizukage you would be able to help me on that," he said shrugging his shoulder. "While I am here is there anything you need of me Oroami-kun?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:01 pm
"Well, you have to take a blood oath that if you do make it into the Seven you will never betray the Mist, that you will forget any connections with anyone, you must fight only for Mist."  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Sakuya stood there looking at the Mizukage. His whole life he never put his loyalty in one thing only himself. Sakuya lowered his head and his hat cover almost all his face expect for the smile on his face. In a quick motion he took out a kunai with his black right arm and stab his left hand. Blood drip down from his hand, "I swear on my own blood that I will have my loyalty and fate only to Mist," he said looking up with a determined look in his eyes. His eyes told that he will not betray this Village like he did the others. "If I never go by this word I will cut my own right arm off," he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Oroami smiled and bowed to Sakuya, "as you are a Sannin and I know your achievements I personally will appoint you to a Mist Seven as I know that if you break your word you will suffer more than just a lost arm."  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Taking the kunai out of his hand and placing it back to his pouch he slightly bow his head. The hand slowly heal as Sakuya use heat to patch the wound up. "No need to flatter me at all Oroami-kun and I cannot suffer more then losing my right arm because it has more meaning then you image," he said pushing his hat down. "I do thank you though," he said as he bow once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:38 pm
((Sakuya are you still an akatsuki?))  

i3 tails Yagura

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm
(No)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 pm
Oroami laughed "I can think of other ways to make you suffer," he turned on his Ranmaru eye, it's blood red look was almost identical to Oroami's real eye color.  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 pm
Sakuya chuckle to himself, "Honestly you really think those eyes scare me?" he asked Oroami. "I have to say you are strong, but you don't me like most. I do not have fear, nor dreams" he said as he look at the ground a bit. "Oroami even though I am only now a follower of you do not think I am weaker then, nor strong then you.." he said as he look at Oroami with his sharingan eye, "In my eyes we are equal and there is nothing you can do to change that." All this saying he kept a smile on his face. He close his eyes and reopen them and his sharingan eyes were gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Oroami laughed "I love that attitude in people, either way I am happy to have you here Sakuya, I want you to make yourself at home here in the Mist." His eyes turned black as he let his wing rip from his back, just to let them air out.  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 pm
Sakuya shook his head, "Your indeed a odd one Oroami-kun," he said with a smile. His smile turn to a small smirk, "I haven't been the type to get news right away, but I heard Ban-kun is the new Kazekage and we are going at war with them, is that correct?" he asked his new Kage. He knew the topic would bother Oroami because since he knew Oroami its always been him hating Suna and even Neska.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm
Oroami sighed "The previous is right, Ban is the Kazekage, but no we are not going to war, though after current events I would very much like to."  

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 pm
"I see well I guess the war is just a prediction from others then," he said as he look up at the ceiling thinking about where he heard it from. He shrug on the question himself and look back at Oroami. "Do you need me for anything if not I will take my leave," he said awaiting Oroami to say if there was something needed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games