Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 pm
spade began to shake. she bit into her lip to keep from crying out. she couldnt even get up. spade looked at tea. she could hear the whispers getting softer and angrier. she felt the crystallis work to fill her with its anger again. she started to freeze again.

lost looked at KoTari. "did you hear that. it was spade...screaming?" lost didnt know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 pm
KoTari nodded to Lost.

Tea brought her hand down and shot another round of light magic directly to the crystallis, "I'll take the pain for you okay?" She said and started to chant in Faerie.

Pre's eyes narrowed, "I'm not an idiot. I can see there's more than simple human blood in your veins. Normal humans can't bend fire like that anyway. What makes you think you're human?"

Seraphiel looked confused, "So I need to stomp on him with light magic?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:48 pm
spade blinked and passed out. she couldnt take the pain.
//sorry mom being a pain//  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 pm
Akari nodded slightly, "Light magic purifies...and he will not die...if sealed...so then seal him into something that allows you to stomp on him and put light magic in it. You mentioned this before remember?" Genkuro said, "Can't we just let me go and say heck with it?"

Shane raised an eyebrow and said, "Well I..." He stopped and looked confused and grabbed his head, "I...I...don't know...but something tells me I was born with this power...and as a human..."

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Tea cringed and channeled some of Spade's pain onto herself. She lifted Spade up in her arms and, with her hand still on the area where the crystallis is, shot into the air and back towards the hotel.

"There's such thing as mixed breeds you know. It's possible you were. That's how I started existing anyway," Pre said.

"So how about I seal him in my shoe or something?" Seraphiel questioned.

(I gtg now anyway)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Akari nodded, "That would be satisfactory love..." Genkuro looked up and shook his head...as if to say it would not be for him.

Shane sighed, "Okay...so if I'm a mixed breed then what the hell am I besides confused?" He  

SNDarkangel

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:28 pm
((What'd I miss?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 pm
(...But there were only eight posts since you logged off ^_^; )
(Edit: nm. My bad. Um...Shane is asking questions and such about them. Pre's wondering why James is so uptight)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 pm
((Sorry.......I dont mean to sound lazy but I havent been feeling good lately....I think I got a stomache bug or something.....Thanks for the summary))

James lowered his gun and placedit in his holdster, still not really in the trusting mood of the hybrid human. He knew that wasnt what he was like but he never liked a sneaky human. Amnesia was just and excuse in his opinion "............." he crossed his arms under his cloak  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 pm
Pre sighed, "Look, I was born a Faerie, but my powers never actually matured until I turned twenty. I posed as a human during those years. I can kind of understand how you feel in that regard," Pre said and crossed her arms, "Unfortunately, my insanity matured then too..." She muttered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:21 pm
Shane nodded with a sigh, "I have no idea what is with me...the furthest I can remember is nine years ago when I was ten. Everything before that is a blank...I know that I have always had this sword and my control over fire...but other than that...I know nothing. Not a thing..."

Akari said to Seraphiel, "So what will you do then? Seal him?" Genkuro looked up and whined before looking back down sadly...and angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm
James listened to the conversation, still wary "Do you remember hitting your head on something or being in an expirmental laboratory?" James asked trying to learn more  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 pm
Pre waited for Shane to answer. They were most likely the questions she was going to ask next anyway.

"Time to seal him in my shoe then," Seraphiel said. Light magic formed on her shoe and she stomped down on Genkuro.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm
Shane shook his head and said, "No, the earliest thing I remember is waking up in a dark cave...I don't remember any labs at all..." Shane sighed and said, "I remember waking in the cave and walking out to see darkness and then I remember looking around to see how I got there...only to see nothing but a single pair of footsteps...that matched something small..."

Genkuro screamed in fear as she stomped down on him and sealed him into her shoe. Akari nodded and said, "Well that should solve that problem and at the same time...perhaps restore him to what he once was...if not he will be there for a long time."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm
"No other footprints?" Pre asked.

Seraphiel shrugged, "I wasn't about to let him simply take you away. I'm sorry for what I did," She said, referring to the wounds she gave Akari.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games