Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm
((Holy crap, I made him suicidal...))

Lucinda sighed and stood up. She decided the only thing she could do now was apologize. She was soon at his door. "Renatus..." she said, knocking at the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 pm
[[he does have depressive tenancies]]
Renatus' vision blurred as the blood flow slowed. He heard a rapping at the door, but could not mentally connect that someone was there. He fell forward onto the floor, his horns clattered on the wood. He turned his head to the door, he could see the shadows of feet on the other side. A blank look dominated his face, and he began to lose feeling in his limbs.  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm
"Renatus, please open the door," Lucinda said and then tried the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 pm
Mumbles permeated through the door and reached Renatus' ears. It was a familiar voice, but he couldn't recognize it or hear what it was saying. His vision blurred again, and he nearly passed out. He wouldn't last much longer. He gave a moan, as the slow heartbeat began to hurt.  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Lucinda got the door open and saw Renatus laying on the floor. "Oh my God!" she cried and ran over to his side. "What's wrong?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm
Renatus stared at Lucinda with glassy eyes, as though he were half- asleep. His breaths came slow, and weak. "Lucinda..." he said through breaths. His eyes began to close, and the world was going dark.  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:21 pm
Lucinda looked around for anything that might be the cause. She then saw his pearl lying a small distance away. She grabbed it and moved to put it around his neck again. "Don't go anywhere Renatus. Don't you dare leave me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 pm
The pearl's radiant magic, instantly affected Renatus, even it it wasn't touching him. Life flooded to him, and he began to open his eyes. He could see Lucinda's green eyes, permeating through the darkness...  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm
"Please, don't go, please," Lucinda said, tears falling from her eyes and onto his face. She finished tying the necklacce and then used her hides to bury her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm
[[ill assume you meant hands]]
Renatus could feel again, and his face was cold. Wet. He was confused, and the green lights he was following left. He began to rationalize what was happening. "L-Lucinda... don't cry..." he said weakly. He rose a hand to hers, and moved it away from her face. "Bring the lights back..." he said almost like a child.  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 pm
((indeed I did))

Lucinda let him move one of her hands away from her face. She sniffed as tears continued to run down her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:41 pm
Renatus' skin smoothed into human, and he began to breath normally again. His heart beat regulated, but he was still disoriented. Tears fell on his face, and he sat up slightly, pressing his forehead against, Lucinda's. "Please," he began, "Stop crying."  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 pm
"I thought you were going to die," Lucinda whimpered to him, and she began to sob.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 pm
Renatus looked away briefly, before he responded with his usual, "I'm sorry Lucinda..." only it was heartfelt, instead of just an apology. "But please, stop crying. It hurts me to see you cry."  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:47 pm
"I thought I was going to loose you," Lucinda sobbed and then broke down completely. She had been really scared that he was going to die just then.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games