Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:40 pm
Lily barely noticed being moved. She was on the verge of unconsciousness.
Lydia looked up when she heard someone come in. She felt her crystallis become more aware as well. She tried to see what was happening, but her cage was at a bad angle. She did see who they rolled over right across from her cage as soon as she saw him and flood of power rushed through her and she blacked out.
The lock on her cage exploded and the door swung open quietly. She crawled out and stood up, glancing between the guards as if daring either of them to attack her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:40 pm
Some Might Say...
"Fairly contagious, eh?" Chronarch asked, "So if it were to, say, be released in a room with someone, it would infect them?" It was obvious at this point, but he continued acting at least semi-oblivious.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:45 pm
Kir heard sounds. He slowly tried to move, "...!!!" His mouth was open in a silent scream. He wanted to see what was going on. He wanted to understand what happened to him. And Lily...What happened to her?
The guards instantly pulled out their tranquilizing weaponry and opened fire. The darts had shards of a black crystallis on them so they would pass through barriers easily.

"That's what would happen, if it still exists," Rick said and rolled his eyes. That should have been obvious, "But like I said it's been destroyed before it could infect too many. When it was made centuries ago, it took three scientists. We quarantined the room and destroyed them."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 pm
Lydia watched the guards with emotionless eyes. Shards of light magic flew from her skin to try and intercept the darts and knock them out of the air. She spun away from their path, just in case and shot light arrows at the guard's chest.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:50 pm
The guards didn't let up. One of them was firing at Lydia while the other one pulled out a shield that they use for magic attacks. It's made of the same alloy as the rest of the chamber, "Go back into your cage Lydia," One of them demanded.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:51 pm
Some Might Say...
"It's gone now, but it was released when KIERAN blew a hole through your lab. You're infected, Rick." Chronarch replied, knowing his answer to be true.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:53 pm
Lydia continued to watch them with uncaring eyes as she ducked under and around all of their darts. She wasn't listening to them, she had b=her objective already.

((Question: Is kir's voice genetic or was it something he got after he was born?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm
"What? You put your hands on confidential information and all of a sudden you're an expert? And to add to that, you think I'm infected?" Rick laughed, "It was destroyed, my good man. It's not here anymore."

The other guards had been alerted and soon Lydia was surrounded, "Go back to your cage now Lydia," The guard ordered again.

(If you are talking about his cursed voice, then it's genetic. He was born with that voice.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:58 pm
Some Might Say...
"Rick. It's all over you. I can sense its unnatural presence as easily as I can sense the unnaturalness of Kir." Chronarch walked closer to the man, "But don't worry, my master in no way wishes to prove detrimental to whatever plans you may have. He in fact wishes to lend a helping hand." It sickened him that he was aiding this man, but his devotion to his master won over conscience and pride.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:00 pm
Leonard was suddenly there, behind Chronarch. "Rick sir, might i bring up my ability to remove Crystallis? i can have the blood crystallis in minutes if you want. by the way, shes trying to get out." Leonard said with a short salute.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Rick raised a brow, "If you knew all along then why the hell did you have me going on this huge facade? Whatever. Come on so we can talk in private," He looked back to the hunters and the guard remaining, "I'll pay you momentarily. For now wait in the debriefing room," He instructed, "We'll get the blood crystallis in good time. I know Lydia is trying to escape. Go ahead to the quarantine chambers and stop her."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 pm
((okay, I just wanted to see if Lydia would have inherited it from him))

Lydia glanced around at all the guards around her. Then she looked almost thoughtful and took a deep breath before screaming with all her might. Her voice wasn't as powerful as Kir's, but it was enough to kill all the guards that had her surrounded. this was a power she didn't even know she had.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:05 pm
"...!!!" Kir coughed at last when she screamed. He covered his ears and huddled into a corner. Blood landed on the floor of the cage from his mouth. His coughing was uncontrollable. He pulled his knees close and cried in pain and despair.

(But Amaranth doesn't have it, and they're brother and sister ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:08 pm
Lydia glanced around at all the guards, making sure they were dead. Then she turned and walked over to Kir's cage. She broke the lock on his cage easily and opened the door. Then she knelt down next to him and carefully put her hands on his back. "Apologies," she said, emotionlessly as she started to try and heal him.

((Edit: But she's almost like his child so.... it works, i guess))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 pm
"...!!!" Kir pulled back from the girl. He silently tried to get her to go away. She was full of blood and he wanted to take it all from her. And healing magic hurt anyway. He tried to push himself further away from her.

(I suppose so)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games