Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:19 pm

The toad looked at Syn as if it was a offensive remark, "I am no messanger toad" he said angrily.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm

"Then why are you here?" Reiko asked.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm

"O thats right your just a transport toad you don't do much." He says leaning against the wall.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Reiko glared at Syn. "Being a toad summoner myself, I know that they don't like being referred to like that." She said curtly.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

User Image

Zeramaru knocked at the door then entered he was slightly drunk but still capable of making sense.
"You know I saw a robot a while ago." Zeramaru said as he fell backwards on a chair.
"I'll just stay here a bit till I get my head back"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:31 pm

In an instant the toad drew it's katana and placed it near Syn "No I am not, I am Kazuma Hyuuga's soul toad, we have been bound together in this life" he said hot-headidly.

irishshamrock12

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Zeramaru,in his drunk state, decided to poke around the office.
"i'm sure there is a picture here" Zeramaru mumbled as he flipped through the files.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Reiko grabbed the files and stuffed them in her desk. "What are you doing, and why are you here?" She demanded.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:34 pm

You better get your small blades out of my face he says summoning the three big dogs of the dog pack. They surround the toad giving a small growl. Syn smiles as he says, "Fun to be an original summoner when they will do anything to protect you.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 pm

The toad looked at the dogs, "What all i see is some flee bitten mutts, nothing to noble" he said as he wiped out the other katana to fend of the mutts.

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:13 pm

"All I see here is a pathetic excuse for a carrier toad. Covered in warts." Pakkun says as he looks at him from Syn's shoulder.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Ryu woke up from the commotion, annoyed and screamed. "SHUT UP!!! I'M TRYING TO TAKE MY NAP!!!!" After that he went back to sleep, anger on his face.

TimeTravellerDhaos

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm

User Image
Kazuma Hyuuga
Wandering Ninja

Kazuma jumped threw the closed door for fun and looked at Gamasaten "Gamasaten leave Syn and his dogs alone, I remember when Pakkun took me and Bambi to the Sunspear temple". He then looked at Reiko "I know about the sage mode, and I am the only other Toad summmoner, and you need someone to know it in case someone kills you, which is unlikely" he said and gave a faint smile "I would be honored for you to spare me as I followed Raiden into the assasins in my unstable state I fell my actions can not be held as a resonable thing".

User Image
"The elements are against you"
User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:47 pm

perkydemonofdoom
Reiko grabbed the files and stuffed them in her desk. "What are you doing, and why are you here?" She demanded.

Zeramaru fell backwards and said "Things dont feel right. There was this weird Robotic Girl and then there was this other commotion everywhere"

Zeramaru twitched when he heard Ryu "you wanna go to sleep I'll put you to sleep and you wont wake up" Zeramau thought as he was about to pull out a vial of poison but he stopped.

"i'll just go I dont want to be any trouble." Zeramaru said getting up as he walked past the two summons he slyly said "Besides you two will get beaten by snakes anyway."

Zeramaru was clearly drunk cause he exited through the window!

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:53 pm

User Image
Kazuma Hyuuga
Wandering Ninja

Gamasaten let out a booming laugh at Zeramaru "Snakes.... are you serious my tadpole could kill Manda" he said laughing louder as he put his katanas away.

User Image
"The elements are against you"
User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games