Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:54 pm

((SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!
The sheild would be strong enough to deflect a odoma rasengan but anything more and it will shatter sending me flying through the air but eh))

Finally Zeramaru finished the jutsu he did earlier the " youkai seiretsu (Specter Parade)" .
A legion of undead samurai sprouted from the ground.
The samurai started heading for all opposing shinobi running at them with their katanas sashing.
Zeramaru raised his eyebrow as Katsuro sliced through the yukikage and into his shield.
"you just started a war boy..." Zeramaru said as moved scorpion to send its sharp tail into Katsuro.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 pm

(( I'm kinda stuck in a broken barrier for the next 2 and a half hours until mito comes back because he's guarding the only exit and it'd be godmodding if I left ))

Dark-Ninja70

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 pm

((Teh barrier ruins everything... Hanzo you dont go boom... you said it your self Ban was in the way since he is shukkaku it will create a huge shield as a reaction...

Thanks to the barrier the village is still intact if it down I will burn it))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm

katsuro smirk as he then block the tail with his scythe, pushing it away with great strength. he the jump back and started to drain away some of the samurai's soul away. he then used that to make his own undead army. both the army where attacking each other. katsuro look at zeramaru for a min as he held his scythe firmly. "so i did. my bad." he said.

(my demon can control the dead. lol XD)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Demonic Slayer Wasuken
katsuro smirk as he then block the tail with his scythe, pushing it away with great strength. he the jump back and started to drain away some of the samurai's soul away. he then used that to make his own undead army. both the army where attacking each other. katsuro look at zeramaru for a min as he held his scythe firmly. "so i did. but you think i care?" he asked.

(my demon can control the dead. lol XD)

((do your thang))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 pm

((DAMN ME DID NOT SEE THAT COMMING WAIT... s**t!!!! s**t s**t s**t s**t!!! hope you dont find out why I am cursing but if you do here is what I will say.... sorry akatsuki if the genius nibi finds out I cant help you blow up konoha))

"Well he is not really dead" Zeramaru said as jack moved and touched Katsuro.
"Dont worry I know why you did it..." jack said holding onto Katsuro as he died.

"Aww no war?" Zeramaru smirked as he looked at katsuro's eyes.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:07 pm

(( This fight is so epic! xd not the mention there is even a war coming up soon so there will be even more fights like this. Only downside is there might be alot of loses.. ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Detachi Hyuuga got in his defensive stance. We waited to see if anyone was going to attack him.

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Akira, his clone and the two panthers waited next to hanzo. "What now Captain?"

((I guess we wait for MIto))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Dark-Ninja70
(( This fight is so epic! xd not the mention there is even a war coming up soon so there will be even more fights like this. Only downside is there might be alot of loses.. ))

(( and I have not even used all of me puppets cause of the damned barrier PLEASE HAVE MERCY WHEN I WANT TO USE THEM NO ONE LETS ME *cries a river while sucking on thumb* yesh this fight reverted me into a 5 year old))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:12 pm

katsuro set jack down gently as he then look at zeramaru with glaring eyes as he then pointed his scythe at him. "lets see who lives longer. after i mess with you a bit, i will suck your soul away." he said, smirking evilly.

(calm down havock.....XD)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Sand shot up blocking any on coming attacks as he walked into the Dome. His was staring as he saw Sakuya's body. and lighting shot everywhere. "Your a dead man" he said as he shot forward with four arms out, leaving two hiden just incase. he brought the sythe back and it scratch against the celling , not cutting it. He moved his sword down as it cut through the ground and the sheild was held infront of his body to protect him from an oncoming attack, that might happen. Lighting was shooting everywhere still, striking at the dome's walls.

Death_God_Sakura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Kunesume2
Akira, his clone and the two panthers waited next to hanzo. "What now Captain?"

((I guess we wait for MIto))
(( I'm in that earth barrier with mito guarding the only exit and Phi next to me ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games