Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 pm

As they reached the middle of the desert, Keliah stopped.
" I think this is the place to set up camp" she said. "Serenity, if you could help,it would be appreciated" she said to her. Keliah extended her hands as her eyes glew a dark purple. The sand began to move as she telekineticly held it together forming a small hut big enough to hold all the occupants. She stopped. Her eyes shifted from a dark purple to a light orange as fire was coming from her hands, solidifying the hut.

Serinity looked at Keliah and smirked. She waved her hands as she hit the ground, molten lave now surrounded the hut in a wall like stature. Afterwards it stayed like it was. She looked around. "Everyone into the hut...afterwards, I'll raise a barrier so nothing will be able to get in" she said.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 pm

"I could've did it..." he said irritatedly. "But...nevermind. Hopefully the beds won't be itchy and full of mites." He looked to the sky at the full moon that loomed above. Stars surrounded it like an army to a wounded leader and twinkled, some obscured by the moons own luminosity. "Cool." he said as a shooting star passed over. Hearing Keliah, he enters and sits against the wall preparing to do something his father used to do.

~~~

"Alright..." Nephilis said as he slammed into the ground off the shore of Herbacea. "I know you're here and I'm going to find you...." he walked up the shore and entered the forest quietly dressed only black jumpsuit. Whatever he was doing had to be discreet apparently. "You won't fool anyone else."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm

"Hmm... hopefully I won't do something in my sleep..." Riko made a bed of sand with a wave of her hand, her eyes going to red slits. "There..." She sat down, stretching and looking at Kessaris. "You ok, Kess?" She asked softly, making sure he was fine.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Amara had been hiding in the trees when she heard Nephilis' voice. "What the hell?" she asked herself. She ran across the branches,stalking him as he progressed.

Keliah walked inside the hut, sitting down. It wasnt bad at all. She looked at Kess. "Dont be so jealous" she said to him smiling. She really didnt need a bed to sleep on.

Serenity walked in after everyone else forming the barrier that could not be penetrated. She then waved her hands in the air as beds began to appear for everyone. "There...Im bushed" she said laughing, and lying down on one of the beds she made. "You are free to make your own or take these" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 pm

"I'm fine." he said slowly and deeply. From the area before his feet spreads a half dome to the top of his head. "Meditating is all." In seconds, he his completly obscured and protected from all. His breathing nearly halted and he became silent, now utilizing internal breathing tought to him by Nephilis years ago. A muffled goodnight echoes from the half dome.

~~~

"Where are you..." Nephilis whispered as he lept from tree limb to tree limb. "I know you're here, I followed your aura signature for too long dammit. I know you're not far from me!" Like a monkey, he begins to swing through the advanced positioning of gaps between limbs. He continued into the darkness looking for his target.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 pm

"I hate that... whatever... Night Keliah, Serenity, Ricky, Chelan." Riko said softly, laying down and falling sleep, glowing a little. The cobra curled around her waist and watched everyone. She was kept glowing in different colors, becoming a little nightlight almost. Her body was trying to repair it's self but was ultimately failing.

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Plague watched as the Guildmaster closed in for the final strike, his eyes pierced through Plague's very soul. He raised his hand and shot another blast of invisible energy that shot Plague through yet another wall and into an alley way. He lay on the floor coughing up small amounts of blood.

" Well Plague it has been fun but I am afraid that your time has come. " The Guildmaster said as he raised a wicked curved sword. He swung down aiming to sever Plague's head but suddenly stopped. Sticking out of his chest were Leon's many swords. The Guildmaster smiled underneath his mask and laughed. " What is this? You have made friends? " He asked with another wicked laugh. He turned to see Leon in the holes were he had blown Plague through.

" Get away from Plague monster! " Leon said as he raised his hands anad the swords ripped from his body and floated around Leon's body again.

" Hahaha alright alright I know when I'm not wanted but remember both of you will die from my hand...and my hand alone. " He said as he raised his right hand and shot Leon with an invisible pulse sending him and his swords flying backwards. The Guildmaster's body vanished shortly afterword, like he had never been there.

Leon picked himself up and walked slowly over to Plague. " Hey you alright? " He asked as he helped him up and dusted himself off all he had on his body were a few bruises nothing bad.

" No I am not alright...I couldn't do anything against him...not even put a scratch on his body...And your blades they impaled him but he moved like nothing had happened. What kind of monster is he? " Plague asked as he looked at the sky only a small amount of blood coming from the corner of his mouth now.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Morganna found herself blushing deeply as Tenshi brushed her cheek. Trying to shake it off, she ran to catch up to the others, the blush still evident in her cheeks. She didn't bother answering Keliah, because she knew she'd make a fool of herself right now. Whipping up a cloud of darkness, she lay down on it, facing the wall, still a little embarassed that she had blushed so deeply at the boy's flirtation.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Keliah rolled over. "Morganna has a boyfriend...Morganna has a boyfriend" she smirked,whispering silently.

Amara continued to follow Nephilis. She never really trusted him. She continued to follow him on the upper limbs of the tree. He was moving fast,but she was just as fast.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Morganna narrowed her eyes at Keliah. "Do not!" she protested in a stern whisper. Though, the blush in her cheeks was evident and it even spread to her ears.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:47 pm

"You're so transparent Morganna...but that's fine..." she said as she looked at her best friend.

Serenity looked over at the two, she could still feel Luna in the area. "Hey guys...I'll be back...I cant sleep" she said as she walked outside of the hut, and out of the barrier. She then ascended into the sky, looking for Luna. "I know you are here show yourself." she said.

Luna span around and looked at Serenity. The girl resembeled Keliah a little,but she could tell it wasnt her from her aura. "You are not Keliah..." she said practically tasting the aura around Serenity. "You are nothing more than a psychic resdiual incarnation of her" she said. "what is it that you want?" "The residue...I know about it...why are you following us?" she asks. "It is none of your concern...but how about we talk?" she askes. For what seems for about an hour Luna departs.

Serenity descended towards the ground. "So that's who you are" she said to herself. She sat outside for a second before walking back into the hut.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Morganna frowned and sat up. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked. "I don't like him. His tiger maybe. But he's from Tenshu and like you said yourself...he's weird." She huffed and laid back down on her bed of shadow, arms crossed.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Keliah looked at her. "Well it doesnt matter what I think...it doesnt matter what anyone thinks or says but you Morganna" she said truthfully. "I mean...it's written all over your face...but I'll leave this subject alone" she said.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Morganna looked back over at Keliah, frowning. But as she thought about her friend's words, the corners of her mouth turned up a bit. "I suppose I have to admit...he is kind of cute," she said, with a slight giggle.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Plague mumbled something unimportant and turned his attention to the sky. He sent Nephilis a telepathic message shortly after. ~ Sir we were attacked by the Guildmaster, is everything alright with you and your family? And why are you moving so fast your energy signature is traveling at a decent speed.~ He said as he looked at Leon. " Something maybe wrong with Nephilis but I do not know at this moment just stand by ok? " Plague said to him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games