Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:51 pm
There's only one good game where you get to fight against Jill. It's called Marvel vs. Capcom 2.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:08 pm
@canas: Gack don't sy it like that. it makes sounds as i I'm a homosexual since you say." you too...".

@bio: Your forgetting one more game. It's a computer game called Mugen. It's where you can download for free, and then download different characters that people created from other places. Someone Made Jill form RE1. Instead of usingthe the tyrant or nemesis like in the real game they made her use the Rocket laucher. It even does realistic gravity stuff since after she fires while standing she's hrow bacckwards by the force of the rocket launching. Also she has some weird move, kind of like when she calls upon two different types a cerberus, one of them on fire. It runs forward, and then she jumnps over them while it attacks the opponent. ANtoher is calling two different types of zombies. one walks slowly and latches onto them then other one jumps foward while lunging, which is like a trap, since later it will grab their feet and make them pause for some times. She also Another super move aside from the rocket launcher. She's speeds foward while doing a super kick or punch...I don't rememebr, but anyways it's like a super sayian punch or kick since there's like battle aura thing in front, which is part of the damage. Also she has normal kick and punches. she can also use a grenade laucher, but that can only hit in air opponents. They also have other weird players like Ronald Mc Donald, the KFC guy, duck dodgers, popeye, and also horror story character like the girl from the ringu, also thaere's ironman, hulk and so on...  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:13 pm
Mugen is more like a homebrew game engine. It's not officially a GAME. It's not gonna get reviewed on 1UP, it's not gonna be ported to consoles. It's not endorsed by any gaming company. It's as much a game as something created in RPG Maker.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:22 pm
just because it's not officially published or whatever doesn't doens't make it not a game. If you had the chance I bet you would download some free re games for the pc.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:07 pm
Okay, but then I could make an RPG, with RPG maker, put Jill in it, and make you fight her. And there you have another game where you could fight Jill, and I'll call it RE something. Would that make it an official game? I mean, if that's the case, then there's a whole lot of FF7 sequels out there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:43 am
Ok now you're pulling it more than it has to since this is the wrong thread. Also I said 'game', not official game. Making it from an RPG maker and then making it into a cd htat's a game, but not official recognized, but it's still a game. If you want ot continue this please post int the grill.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:14 pm
x-cookie dude-x bsy
Hey, i ant 2 join this guild cause im a resident evil maniac and have completed umbrella chronicles twice, and re4 i cant remember, razz

zomg no wai :O u r resident evil maniac? kewl razz

*whimpers* Anyone have Tylenol...? crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:48 pm
*gives canas medicine, and then clears throat.*
Dear nooblet,
I'm sorry but the games you have mentioned don't exist as far as Resident Evil's true storyline is concerned. If you really care to be a true fan then I suggest you spend the money to go play the real RE games 1, 2, 3 and also Survivor. After that then you may have a chance. If your noobish mind doesn't understsand what I just said, since the termanology is too much for you I'll put it in your language.
Until u play teh real games don't come back yah hear?*takes out shotgun and cocks it.* Now get out of our territory.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 pm
x-cookie dude-x bsy
Hey, i ant 2 join this guild cause im a resident evil maniac and have completed umbrella chronicles twice, and re4 i cant remember, razz

*spits out juice in a classic spit shot spray way* eek
Wow, these people haven't died out yet?  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:11 pm
I'm glad they haven't. Gives us more humor. xd Speaking of which...

XXsexxy_drummerXX
read the title, RE rox

Doesn't she know that the drummer never decides if anything "rox"? It's always the singer and guitarist...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Canas Renvall

XXsexxy_drummerXX
read the title, RE rox

Doesn't she know that the drummer never decides if anything "rox"? It's always the singer and guitarist...

Unless it's Keith Moon. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:46 am
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall

XXsexxy_drummerXX
read the title, RE rox

What's that? He was mooned?  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:56 am
Alkaizer87
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall

XXsexxy_drummerXX
read the title, RE rox

What's that? He was mooned?

*Gives Alkaizer a blank stare*

I'm sorry everyone doesn't know you Keith Moon crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Drummers don't get much love, huh? Lol  

Vankala

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:48 pm
OH he'sa drummer...That does sound like a nme for a drummer...speaking of drummers I'm going to need to work more on that band photoshop thing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff