Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 pm
"Where the ******** did you get that!?" He said completly appaled then he changed his demeanor. "Wait, how much did it cost?" He slapped himself in the face. "I mean!, ********, uh drugs are bad!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:23 pm
"Well I got it down the street on the corner there is a guy who looks like he is homeless but he is really a dealer. " He bent down and picked up the crack smoking device. ((What is that btw I have never smoked crack so I don't really know lol))  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:32 pm
((I have no idea, I'm straight edge...I wanna say it starts with a 'b' but I'm probabaly wrong.))

"So you bought some? Is it clean? You never know what they put in this s**t. I had a friend who ended up addicted to meth for smoking pot...not good." Drew walked over pretty curious. "Don't put it on my cake, have you smoked it yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm
He nodded. "Yeah I have." He pulled out a lighter and a few rolls of paper with the crack stuffed into them. ((Yeah I think people roll it in like paper like cigarretes and then just smoke it))  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:40 pm
((No there's definitaly a special like...pipe or something.))

"This is not weed you can't smoke it like that. If you're going to do drugs at least do them right. Lemme see." He held out his hand for the drugs. "I've never smoked crack before but I've snorted cocaine...do NOT get addicated."

((Haha I feel so special doing this in an rp. I'm like that really clean kidd and my charrie is like 'no you do drugs this way duh'))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 pm
He sighed. "I am already addicted to something else so go ahead." He threw him the bag of crack. ((Yeah maybe thats weed))  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:46 pm
"What are you addicated to? Don't say something hard like heroine or meth because I will send you to rehab myself...is it acid? You seem like an acid kind of person."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm
He didn't want to be sent to rehab so he just sat there and twiddled his thumbs.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 pm
((oh godd. if my character wasnt so busy watching Mia she would totally smack Drew upside his head. She might smack Tak too but she is kinda afraid of him.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm
"You know those will ******** you up!" Obviously Tak was doing something hard. "What the hell kind of a brother do you have!? Why doesn't he know you do all this s**t!?" Drew put the crack on the table and stared very pissed at his cousin. "What drug is it?"  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:56 pm
He didn't feel like answering him so he started walking out. Then he realized his cousin knew most of his secrets that he hadn't told his dad and he froze afraid for chloe.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:58 pm
"What ******** drug is it?"  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm
He turned to face drew. "Thats none of your business."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm
"I just made it my buisness."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm
"Well too bad for you. I am un-making it your business."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games