Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 pm
Kunji looks at Alice and Alicia with there dresses and blush a little but still he did not have a Tux. "Hey you two go sing up and I'll go get my tux from the shop." He said looking at them hiding his face and smiling at the same time. Consler jumps out of Alice's arms and onto Kunji's shoulder and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:56 am
Daki walked through the school, and looked at her map. "Where is that class?" SHe was looking at the paper, and did not notice that there were people near by until she ran into Shylo. "Im so sorry! I did not mean to. Please except my apology!!!" She had dropped her stuff, so she quickly picked it up, then backed away a bit. "I'm very sorry, I really am!"  

Tarina Midnight

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:41 am
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
"I dunno..." Ray answered Ivan as she loosened her eyes a bit, but still didn't open them. "I don't want to be sad again if they didn't work... And I don't know if the head mistress could help. Maybe, but..." She said, afraid of the disappointment.

"I can't imagine how afraid you are" Ivan said softly "But if you don't open or we don't go then you'll never know if you could see again"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:11 pm
As Alice and Alicia were done Talking,They looked at each ohter with a mischievous face. they both grabbed one of Kunji's Shoulder blades. "You aren't going anywhere because"Alicia Started. "We got your Tux already here,didn't you listen to us,Alicia Said she was going to fix up your Tux so it can be Perfect!"Alice said Jumping up and Down. "And by Fixing i mean by how the Tux can fit to your powers and Don't Tell me Cause I already Know"Alicia Said smiling. "Wait, what! You Know alot of things that i don't know about him?"Alice sadi yelling while satring at her sister with a death glare. "Alice,Don't make a scene again"Alicia Said. "Okay!"Alice sighed  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Kunji looks at them both and feels something like fear. He lets his body go limp and lets them pull and push him around. Consler stays on Kunji's shoulder and meows with happness. "Well lets get this tux and i'll put it to the test." He said with a evil smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 pm
"Okay,Here This is 100% fire-proof Tuxedo. This Tuxedo can go up to 6000 degrees Celsius Which is the temperature of sun."Alicia Said smirking. "Oh my Alicia, how did you do that to make it as hot as the sun!"Alice Said Yelling at her sister. "Easy, my brain. Now lets Test this baby in the Lab"Alicia Said smiling. "Oh yes, come on, we are going to our room to test this baby out!"Alcie Said Cheering  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Kunji looks at them both and his smile fades and now he's full of fear. "You'r guys......room.........." He said trying to hide his face and the fear in his eyes from what Alice said where they are going. Consler jumps off of Kunji's shoudler adn stands on the ground playfull while Kunji is scared to death.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:17 pm
Ray shivered a little, nodding slowly. She put all her faith into seeing again. Slowly, she opened her eyes. First everything was blurry, but she could see colors now. A smile started to appear on her face as the colors took forms to shapes she realized. "I... I can see..." She said with a smile, not able to believe it. She was crying in happiness now. She stood up and wiped her eyes, wanting to see herself in the mirror. Her smile partially faded as she looked at her own eyes. Instead of being her emerald green eyes, they had turned a light shade of red, or in other words, pink. About the same color pink as her strawberry pocky. She reached out to touch the mirror as if it were lying. She turned to Ivan nervously. "Are my eyes... Different?" She asked concerned.

Shylo looked for Violet but found she walked away from him. He figured she just didn't like him to be around, so he just shrugged his shoulders, used to being disliked. "Whatever I guess..." He muttered.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:20 pm
"Come on kunji, Don;t Tell me that you still scared of girl cooties"Alicia Said Worried alittle. "Its no like we are going to kill you"Alice Said trying to make relax . "Come on, We Promise that we will not hurt you in any way. Okay"Alicia and Alice said at the same time  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Kunji looks at Alicia and Alice hiding the fear and he smiles. "Im scared of nothing in this world." He said lying to them and Consler still running around and play with stuff. "Okay lets get going you two." He said walking back to the school.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:41 pm
"Yeah sure, Everyone is scared of something"Alicia and Alice Said. "Its okay to be scared"Alicia Said softly. "Alicia is still of the dark because of somthing happened"Alice Said. "Hey i told you not to tell anyone!"Alicia Said Yelling soon then she calms down and glares at her sister. "And Alice Is scared of Ninjas"Alicia Said smiling. "Atleast I'm not scared of the dark"Alice Said Smirking, "Oh Shut Up"Alicia Said. As they found their dorms, Alicia and Alice walked into their Dorm. "Home Sweet Home!"Alice Said Loudly soon laying down on her bed. They room was actually very different.They had sides. Alicia's Side was dark with colors like Black,Blue,Purple, and Neon Colors.Alice's Side was All pinky with blues,greens,yellows,and Oranges."well This is Our strange Bedroom!"Alicia Said Smiling. "Now To the Lab!"Alice Said. Alice soon Went to a book shelf. she got out a book and the bookshelf opened a serect passage."come On Kunji!"Alicia Said  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 pm
Kunji followed Alicia into the serect passage and he can't see much but thinks Alicia knows where she's going. He pulls down his scarf and his yellow eyes move from side to side. "How on earth did you guys get a room like this." He said trying to hide the fear in his voice.  

galgoon

endo_miwa

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:51 pm
Kiara not knowing what was going on raised her hand. " Can someone tell me who you all are and where i'm gonna stay?" She looked at everyone.

((im sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm
"Oh We Just Found It and fix it abit"Alicia Said Smling. "Here Hold on to our hands right now. so just incase we dont get lose"Alice Said. Soon they get to the chamber. the chamber was full of things Alice and Alicia Made. The chamber had also some pictures of their parents.  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Kunji looks around the room while he still holds Alice and Alicia's hands. He looks at the pictures but keeps his mouth shut and looks at all the things that they have made. His eyes scan the whole room and then he see's if it was clear and it was.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games