Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 pm

"Er, well...." Elisabeth began. She could just spit it out bluntly but she felt as though that was not something she should do when it came to one of thier own who had fallen. A healer came up to attend to her while she was thinking.

"I just need some fresh bandages." Elisabeth snapped "I'll do it myself!" she didn't really like for people to touch her if it could be avoided.

She cleaned the wound and applied some ointment the nurse brought her. It was painful and she winced a bit, sucking in her breathe with a hiss when she applied it. Finally, she decided she should say something or Arisu would start crawling around in her mind for answers.

"Well, um, it didn't really go very well...." she began not sure what else to say at present. Hoping she could leave and not have to say more.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:38 am

Jay was kinda worried about Mina,as he heard Zeek he spun around"Well...I don't want to be at the kings castle for to long..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm

((My new chargers just came in. I didn't expect them so soon. O.O))

Mina was silent for a while. After a few minutes, she asked, "They are all going to try really hard to avenge Asuka, aren't they? Mamoru especially..." She felt so bad for Mamoru. She had killed the one he loved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few moments of silence, Arisu turned her sightless red eyes towards Elisabeth. "It's Asuka...isn't it?" she asked. It sounded like a guess, but there was something hidden, as if she knew something no one else did.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Zeek looked at Mina "I'm affraid so but as long as I'm still breathing I wont let them harm any of you" he said with a smile.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:27 pm

"Thank you...I may have just met you both, but I feel that I can trust you," Mina told them. She was being very sincere. You could tell by her tone of voice.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm

"Well thank you, although I didn't expect anyone to trust me since I met you all when I fought for the king" Zeek said with a smile.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:03 pm

"Well, you did help save my life. I owe my life to you," Mina said. She found that she was beginning to owe her life to a lot of people. She felt a little depressed that she was so useless that she has to rely on strangers to rescue her. What will I be able to do if no one comes to help me? she asked herself. She shook that thought away, though.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Zeek walked with them What will I do if these people get hurt... I will have to protect them with my life he thought to himself then looked at Mina "Don't worry about it" he said with a smile.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm

I am so useless...I'm only going to cause everyone to worry... Mina thought. Not for the first time, she wondered why the gods would bless her of all people. She was nothing like what the people of the kingdom needed in a hero. She remained silent. She hoped that her face gave no hint at what she was thinking and hoped that her silence wouldn't give any hint either.

((Eh. This was not the way I had originally planned for Mina to be. XD These characters have minds of their own.))
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Zeek looked at Mina "Are you alright" he asked her then thought it wasn't his place to ask that kind of question "sorry you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" he said.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:11 pm

"I-I'm fine...Just a bit tired. That's all," Mina lied.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Zeek knew she was lieing but played along "Ok well I could carry you if you wanted" he offered.

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Elisabeth looked at Arisu and then flinched. She had always found Arisu's red eyes a off putting. She had killed so many with those same red eyes and they reminded her of one of those she had rather forget. She looked away and regained her composure.

She chuckled to herself and then spoke.

"Those eyes of yours may be sightless, but you see more then anyone else around here, don't you? Yes, it was Asuka. She is run through and quite dead I'm afraid."

Elisabeth finished bandaging her arm and handed the ointment back to the healer.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:12 pm

"N-No, it's okay," Mina said, getting a little lost in her own thoughts. I would be nothing without these people... she realized.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu closed her eyes(not that it mattered much if they were open or closed) as if something she knew had just been confirmed. "I knew this would happen..." she said, eyes still closed.

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Elisabeth narrowed her eyes at Arisu.

"You had a vision?" she started gathering up her things to leave

"You mind sharing next time? It would have been nice to have a heads up, ya know." she said grinning with only a little irritation in her voice
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games